These California Forest Fires are Devastating.

RedZone

6 hours ago, Troll said:

Yes of course you would blame Trump for climate change...🤡

But since 'climate change' is the direct reason and excuse given for all the 'academic' LOL experimentation going on with weather modification, I would have to say that while you think you get a pass with your direction.....It is actually your own condemnation that you point to.....

giphy.gif

..slow day??...who blamed Trump?..not me...you fell for my "Trumpers" bait...you were the first one to bite!!.and how did i know you're a "doubter"...I got too many other things to blame him for...I'll give your boy a pass..

5 hours ago, Troll said:

Yes... you could say that I  am much more like those Bees out there in NORCAL  that cannot survive, and just die off (or the proverbial canary in a coal mine)...sorry that you have to import them from as far as your beloved Georgia  to make all your almond trees fertile, without them no harvest...…….so what happens to you when THAT is no longer even feasible???

You could think about THAT.....or just continue to blame your slavemaster Trump for all your problems....

..you like playing Trump's lawyer huh?...🤡..Donny would be proud of you!

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

..you like playing Trump's lawyer huh?...🤡..Donny would be proud of you!

Name one time I have ever touted Trump....I have not...

That's the problem with the psycho far lefties.....they think if you are not in lockstep with them, then somehow you are a Trumpster. 🤣

Keep singing his name tho, even in a forest fire thread......he likes it when you do that....

PS...Way to stay oblivious on the weather front.

38 minutes ago, Troll said:

Name one time I have ever touted Trump....I have not...

That's the problem with the psycho far lefties.....they think if you are not in lockstep with them, then somehow you are a Trumpster. 🤣

Keep singing his name tho, even in a forest fire thread......he likes it when you do that....

PS...Way to stay oblivious on the weather front.

..tout his name?..or run to protect him whenever you see a Trump post?...one in the same...us psycho lefties see the obvious...you're very transparent...you got Trumpster written across your forehead....🤡

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:27 AM, DarterBlue said:

Tell you what, we are both senior citizens that live in Florida. Let's do 12 rounds of boxing, eight ounce gloves,  ten point must system.

I can come to Palm Beach County if you want. A friendly wager of $5,000. I would love the opportunity to beat you up and down and out of the ring, like Ali did to Ernie Terrell. 

Are you man enough?

See now 'normally' I would be against something like this...…..but here 🤣...

Somehow it just reminded me of some street racing where one guy says just take it to the Track....👍  Then to back it up with 5 g's sight unseen.....well that kind of even legitimizes it.....LOLOL

You wouldn't happen to be about 6'1" and about 145 lbs with a 78" reach now would you ? 😄 Somehow I was picturing a Thomas Hearns type physic, but with rasta dreads 😜

This could be like Sugar Ray vs Hearns number 27 🤣

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

See now 'normally' I would be against something like this...…..but here 🤣...

Somehow it just reminded me of some street racing where one guy says just take it to the Track....👍  Then to back it up with 5 g's sight unseen.....well that kind of even legitimizes it.....LOLOL

You wouldn't happen to be about 6'1" and about 145 lbs with a 78" reach now would you😄 Somehow I was picturing a Thomas Hearns type physic, but with rasta dreads 😜

This could be like Sugar Ray vs Hearns number 27 🤣

You got the reach right and are very close with the height. However, I am 190, so, Drummer would not be able to just walk right through me. 

Tommy had dynamite in his fists, but could not take what he gave. I remember the Hagler fight. In the first round he caught Hagler flush and stood back waiting on him to fall. When Tommy saw that he had not, the look on his face was priceless. At that moment, I saw a man who knew he had lost. 

6 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

You got the reach right and are very close with the height. However, I am 190, so, Drummer would not be able to just walk right through me. 

Tommy had dynamite in his fists, but could not take what he gave. I remember the Hagler fight. In the first round he caught Hagler flush and stood back waiting on him to fall. When Tommy saw that he had not, the look on his face was priceless. At that moment, I saw a man who knew he had lost. 

LOL.... I remember that.    Geez what ever happened to boxing...🤔.maybe I'm just being nostalgic. 

33 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..tout his name?..or run to protect him whenever you see a Trump post?...one in the same...us psycho lefties see the obvious...you're very transparent...you got Trumpster written across your forehead....🤡

Dislike of far liberal lefties is about on par with the wingnuts...….

And you can't get past personality to policy. 

13 minutes ago, Troll said:

LOL.... I remember that.    Geez what ever happened to boxing...🤔.maybe I'm just being nostalgic. 

It was a "noble sport" despite the corruption in its administration. There is something about one on one, no teammate to help, your will, skill and strength against the other guy. 

Back in the day, I was a big fight fan. I also boxed through the 8th grade in Jamaica before, it was banned as a competitive sport in the school system. You learn a lot about yourself when you box.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

It was a "noble sport" despite the corruption in its administration. There is something about one on one, no teammate to help, your will, skill and strength against the other guy. 

Back in the day, I was a big fight fan. I also boxed through the 8th grade in Jamaica before, it was banned as a competitive sport in the school system. You learn a lot about yourself when you box.  

Mano a Mano...…yes, some things learned there that are not found easily elsewhere.

Wrestling provides the same I have found.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Troll said:

Dislike of far liberal lefties is about on par with the wingnuts...….

And you can't get past personality to policy. 

his personality (certified BS artist-antagonistic-divider-narcistic) is something you choose to ignore...do you think the UN cared about his policies when they laughed in his face...I look at your boy and see a clown...and you see a savior....🤡

Just now, DBP66 said:

his personality (certified BS artist-antagonistic-divider-narcistic) is something you choose to ignore...do you think the UN cared about his policies when they laughed in his face...I look at your boy and see a clown...and you see a savior....🤡

I see no indication in his posts that Mr. Troll sees Trump as a savior.  Only speaking for myself, I don’t trust that many if any politicians have the sincere will of the people at heart, regardless of the letter in front of their name.  I cannot speak for Mr. Troll, but he gives off a similar vibe to me.

Just now, DBP66 said:

did you happen to see the Vinny Panaianza vs. Greg Haugen battles back in the day?...awesome fights...2 tough as hell guys who hated each other...

Yes, Paz / Haugen was excellent.  Paz was always entertaining and was not afraid to bring it in the ring.  One of my favorites to watch for sure.

• Like 1

Just now, NYHSFAN33 said:

I see no indication in his posts that Mr. Troll sees Trump as a savior.  Only speaking for myself, I don’t trust that many if any politicians have the sincere will of the people at heart, regardless of the letter in front of their name.  I cannot speak for Mr. Troll, but he gives off a similar vibe to me.

I hear you..we went to HS together..we bust each others balls...😉

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Amazing no one really cares about the Camp Fire.....deadiest fire in California history.

42 dead and more than a hundred still missing.

If they really cared for all this global warming and weather catastrophe stuff, they would bother to look up....then demand responsibility... 

You are right...they don't...(Trump vs Hillary and Red vs Blue is way more important don't you see)

I have family evacuated from the Thousand Oaks area....yes I care a bit.

The real issue with these fires is more and more people living in the wildland-urban interface.  Wildland fires used to burn up wildland - more and more it is communities and dwellings in harms way. Not only are residents at risk, but so are firefighters.  19 died in Yarnell, Arizona 5 years ago because they were trying to get to the town that came very close to being a Paradise - and they did something stupid and got caught.