SJR vs SPP part deaux

SJR89

1 hour ago, SJR89 said:

Hopefully weather is nice tomorrow. So the 3 headed beast can run down the maraduers throat .... feel like 21-7. SJR .... what u say u 

No 3 headed beast. One RB done for season, the other should be done but is hanging on by threads. Hopefully, Powell has a huge game, hopefully the coaches give him a shot at having a huge game, opposed to force feeding the young back who physically has nothing left other than heart.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You're crazy if you think SPP wont score more than SA did! 

21-17 SPP #daretobedifferent 

SPP will not score 21pts. SJR defense is solid, plus they respect SPP to much to play their jv as they did for most of the game against SA. I also feel like the stage is set for SPP to win, however you're not going to beat SJR by putting on an offensive show. You beat SJR by holding their offense down, which is not an impossible task. 

32 minutes ago, Ernie Keebler said:

Didn’t they use him last game and he broke some yards? Seems like a great player not sure why they wouldn’t get him some game film. Younger back has some time.

I really have no idea, but I hope they go to him. They're going to need him. If you go to him and he doesn't give you anything go back to what you've been doing, but I absolutely believe he should have some say in how much he'll be used.

On 11/16/2018 at 1:03 PM, SJR 04 said:

SPP will not score 21pts. SJR defense is solid, plus they respect SPP to much to play their jv as they did for most of the game against SA. I also feel like the stage is set for SPP to win, however you're not going to beat SJR by putting on an offensive show. You beat SJR by holding their offense down, which is not an impossible task. 

SPP WILL NOT SCORE 21pts!

• Like 2