Maryland is Breaking a Foot Off in Urban’s Butt

BUFORDGAWOLVES

19 minutes ago, Exocet 98 said:

The OSu will drop in the polls regardless.

I hate OSU with a passion, but the reality is they are not a top 5 team and maybe not a top 10 this year? 

That said, Harbaugh will still find a way to fuck up next week and lose to them somehow. That’s if they get by Indiana today, which I think could be a trap game.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I hate OSU with a passion, but the reality is they are not a top 5 team and maybe not a top 10 this year? 

That said, Harbaugh will still find a way to fuck up next week and lose to them somehow. That’s if they get by Indiana today, which I think could be a trap game.

F**K Michigan...

• Haha 2

Maryland is a year away from finishing games like yesterday. Piggy broke under pressure in OT. Kasim Hill(SJC) would of won that game. UMD has done a great job recruiting the DC-Baltimore area the last few years with guys like RB McFarland(DeMatha), injured starting QB Hill(SJC), OL Jordan(Gonzaga), OL Davis(DeMatha), etc...

Yesterday's game was particularly tough to watch since OSU’s game changers are Maryland residents. QB Haskins(Bullis) and DE Young(DeMatha) had huge plays to keep OSU in that game. Chase Young’s sack to get UMD out of field goal range to end regulation was brutal. Haskins was a UMD commit until he changed over to the dark side which was tough to listen to when the announcers dropped that fact 47x during the game. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Maryland is a year away from finishing games like yesterday. Piggy broke under pressure in OT. Kasim Hill(SJC) would of won that game. UMD has done a great job recruiting the DC-Baltimore area the last few years with guys like RB McFarland(DeMatha), injured starting QB Hill(SJC), OL Jordan(Gonzaga), OL Davis(DeMatha), etc...

Yesterday's game was particularly tough to watch since OSU’s game changers are Maryland residents. QB Haskins(Bullis) and DE Young(DeMatha) had huge plays to keep OSU in that game. Chase Young’s sack to get UMD out of field goal range to end regulation was brutal. Haskins was a UMD commit until he changed over to the dark side which was tough to listen to when the announcers dropped that fact 47x during the game. 

Now you’re just exaggerating, I wathched the whole game and I only heard it 46 times.

That little “tidbit” was dropped by  all goddamn game. Im sure that idiot Luginbill threw it out there too, he’s got a very limited reprotrire/knowledge.

• Haha 1