Dow down 750

noonereal

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

This is no excuse to dwell...anyone can dwell...

Remember what I always say about 'seeing' BOTH sides of thing???  Double edge sword and all?

If you don't see both sides then you don't know what you are looking at etc??

Take the fact that you see all these things as a benefit, and you will be much more able to see the other side of the sword and the happiness...

Then again, take some time to allow yourself to be happy...

and don't fall for bullshit cop-out excuses....

Also, Don't be fooled into thinking that you cannot find your way peacefully, because others can not... 

I would response but not sure how to at this time. All I know is this....I see retired people and I just can't wait to be them. I've always been like that. I want to be like people who dont work. Dont have to do anything in life. I'm sorry I know this isnt the place for this so I'll leave it alone 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Retirement!!!!!! That's the only thing I ever wanted. Just to be able to wake up whenever hang out do whatever I wanted and not have to answer to anyone. 

BTW: What would you do in retirement???  

…..And what is stopping you from doing that a few minutes each day? 🤔  

'Some' time does not mean 'all' the time...either 

Didn't anyone ever explain a decent life balance is generally easier with a decent work/play balance than not? 

Don't go thru life playing 'on tilt'.....find your balance...

Balance brings more happiness....

...to BOTH sides...

1 minute ago, Troll said:

BTW: What would you do in retirement???  

…..And what is stopping you from doing that a few minutes each day? 🤔  

'Some' time does not mean 'all' the time...either 

Didn't anyone ever explain a decent life balance is generally easier with a decent work/play balance than not? 

Don't go thru life playing 'on tilt'.....find your balance...

Balance brings more happiness....

Retirement.....wake up late everyday. Have a nice breakfast lunch....take a nice 2-3 hour nap. Have some dinner. Watch sports til I pass out. Go out at night til whenever I want. because it doesnt matter what time I go to sleep. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Retirement.....wake up late everyday. Have a nice breakfast lunch....take a nice 2-3 hour nap. Have some dinner. Watch sports til I pass out. Go out at night til whenever I want. because it doesnt matter what time I go to sleep. 

And pass out drinks.... and talk to chicks all night while doing so....

You should apply for the next local Bartender opening.....and live the life of Riley...

As long as you are good with not driving a Lamborghini (and paying societies gas tax) then you are all set...

Many places where you can balance your beliefs and be 'happy'....

Content is easy, if you are not content, then you DO have goals.....and so you should not have to look so hard for them...🤔

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

And pass out drinks.... and talk to chicks all night while doing so....

You should apply for the next local Bartender opening.....and live the life of Riley...

As long as you are good with not driving a Lamborghini (and paying societies gas tax) then you are all set...

Many places where you can balance your beliefs and be 'happy'....

Content is easy, if you are not content, then you DO have goals.....and so you should not have to look so hard for them...🤔

Who said I want to pass out drinks. Now go out drinking sure. I could do that daily. 

Nope never wanted to drive a Lamborghini nor a Ferrari etc etc. 

Not sure who Reilly is lol 

But like I've stated I will find a way out of this society game or I guess I will drown. 

I'm not content because I'm being forced to do something I dont like and have never liked 

Who said I want to pass out drinks. Now go out drinking sure. I could do that daily. 

Nope never wanted to drive a Lamborghini nor a Ferrari etc etc. 

Not sure who Reilly is lol 

But like I've stated I will find a way out of this society game or I guess I will drown. 

I'm not content because I'm being forced to do something I dont like and have never liked 

It's ok to be discontent while doing something you dislike...

...it's not ok to allow that to prevent you from being happy when you are not on the clock...

just sayin'

Some people even try to use that as motivation to set and achieve their goals quicker...

Just now, Troll said:

It's ok to be discontent while doing something you dislike...

...it's not ok to allow that to prevent you from being happy when you are not on the clock...

just sayin'

Some people even try to use that as motivation to set and achieve their goals quicker...

I dont have goals other than get through a day and get back to bed. There is a reason I wanna sleep 14 hours a day or more. Best part of the whole day. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I dont have goals other than get through a day and get back to bed. There is a reason I wanna sleep 14 hours a day or more. Best part of the whole day. 

Security guard....definitely..... security guard...

giphy.gif

LOL🤣

Nothing else I can say for that one...  

Just now, Troll said:

Security guard....definitely..... security guard...

giphy.gif

LOL🤣

Nothing else I can say for that one...  

I did security for close to 10 years. Pays like crap but hey you do your hours and you leave. For the most part you dont have to do much of anything. Stuff get out of control u call the cops. Very little stress. Biggest regret leaving that field for the field I am not. Well not my biggest regret but close to it

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Not spooky. Just seems like it's where I belong. Do a job that doesnt require much of anything from you. Get paid anywhere from 12-17 dollars an hour. Problem is getting day shifts is tough. Your gonna work night weekends holidays etc 

You can always work for yourself, if you can find some skills.  For some, the biggest issue is time management.... or not being 'on their own schedule' is the biggest impediment to a happier career...

you sound like you would be a lot happier if you could set you own hours....

of course if you want to be successful in that route....it requires some 'self' discipline ...  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

You can always work for yourself, if you can find some skills.  For some, the biggest issue is time management.... or not being 'on their own schedule' is the biggest impediment to a happier career...

you sound like you would be a lot happier if you could set you own hours....

of course if you want to be successful in that route....it requires some 'self' discipline ...  

Of course. Yeah I would be happier working like 3 hours a day. Would be perfect. 

I'm just tired of people directing my life. This is my life and if I dont want to do anything with it that should be very much acceptable 

2 hours ago, Troll said:

If you don't like 'societies rules' then figure out where they are written that you can get along...taxes to high on homes, get a tiny one and pay zip etc.....work smart or work hard......your choice …..but don't blame the world...

...or yourself... 

If you don't like society's rules there are still large, uninhabited tracks of land in various parts of the interior of this country. Go "capture" your share and live your own life uninhibited by the rules and regulations set up by others. You could easily get away with this for most if not all of the rest of your life.

Bear in mind, though, that you will still have to "earn" a living farming or hunting or doing whatever it takes to feed yourself. No adult should expect to be catered to like an infant. Sometimes I feel HSFBFan does not get this or is not willing to accept it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Like I said I'll find a way out of the rat race. I'm not going to be some sheep that has to get up everyday and make money for other people

I remember a local drug dealer saying something to that effect on my way to the subway station in New York. 

I often wonder where he is at today. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

If you don't like society's rules there are still large, uninhabited tracks of land in various parts of the interior of this country. Go "capture" your share and live your own life uninhibited by the rules and regulations set up by others. You could easily get away with this for most if not all of the rest of your life.

Bear in mind, though, that you will still have to "earn" a living farming or hunting or doing whatever it takes to feed yourself. No adult should expect to be catered to like an infant. Sometimes I feel HSFBFan does not get this or is not willing to accept it. 

I'm not looking to be catered too. I said it an hour ago. This is not the place for this and I said let it go. But me and troll who I know were having a conversation. Simple as that. 

But there is one thing no I'll never accept the bullshit that we call reality everyday. From the bullshit as kids to bullshit as adults. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

Bingo … 

Just a couple more seasons of Alaskan Duck Dynasty and I will be ready LOL.... 

• Haha 1

But there is one thing no I'll never accept the bullshit that we call reality everyday. From the bullshit as kids to bullshit as adults. 

No one EVER said to buy into the bullshit...

and all say to lead your own life....

Simple as that...

BTW:

Ri·ley
[ˈrīlē]
NOUN
life of Riley (noun)
  1. a luxurious or carefree existence.

I'm not looking to be catered too. I said it an hour ago. This is not the place for this and I said let it go. But me and troll who I know were having a conversation. Simple as that. 

If it were a private conversation I apologize. But then you should be doing it through the PM function. I am not trying to belittle you. Nah, don't dislike you to go that route. I am just trying to make you understand that even if you divorce yourself totally from society, you will still need to take care of yourself. And that takes effort and time believe it or not. 

Milk, honey or manor is not going to drop from the sky like in Bibical times. 

Just now, DarterBlue said:

If it were a private conversation I apologize. But then you should be doing it through the PM function. I am not trying to belittle you. Nah, don't dislike you to go that route. I am just trying to make you understand that even if you divorce yourself totally from society, you will still need to take care of yourself. And that takes effort and time believe it or not. 

Milk, honey or manor is not going to drop from the sky like in Bibical times. 

Your right I should have made it a PM. I apologize. 

I understand what your saying completely 

• Thanks 1

Sounds like a great life. 

Of course it is...

It is the life of Riley...

Thing is you must decide which 'luxuries' you 'prefer'...

As example, lived in both a McMansion and rental roach apartments....

..as the rentals had better unlimited free hot water at twice the damn water pressure, so I have always considered a good HOT shower to be a something of a luxury....

and you must find or appreciate the luxuries your own path has.....if you want to be happy.