trump foundation dissolved

RedZone

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

1. Yes, I am glad. I sold it because I did not like the fact that it could not breakout decisively and the market had gotten into trouble. 

2. You and you alone should make decisions for yourself. You are an adult and have the right to do so. It is one thing to solicit advice from those you trust. It is quite another for others to push their way on you. However, by not acting yourself, you encourage those that would decided for you. 

Regarding your post on the judge above, the one thing I would ask you to consider is the fact that he got to read the entire information that Muller has on Flynn. Perhaps, I don't know obviously, his scathing remarks may have something to do with what he read which was redacted to the public and media

You sound like my dad when he was screaming at me last night. Eventually he said do what I want but it is what it is. If he wants me out of his house I accept that and I said so last night. I dont need to be around people that I apparently make miserable and ruin their lives. 

But for the judge to scream at Flynn over false information is not the right of a judge. 

46 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Seems like the wall street journal believes Sullivan ruined his reputation 

If all the lefties start screaming 'treason' for 'foreign acts'......and hang em….Then the MSM would have been 'played' yet again...no?

What in the world will they do ?....'if' their side is nailed with the VERY same...🤔

remember what I said a LONG while back about whatever tactics being used by the outgoing power structure.... being used against them as the power rolls over? (someone had linked it to 'the art of war' and conquering, leaving structures intact etc.), 

This all broke (the judge actually introducing such language and connections into these proceedings) on the conspiracy sites as 'setting the stage' for more 'treasonous' prosecutions....with this judge being the 'good guy'.etc...

does the WSJ picking it up (and seemingly making him a 'bad guy' for even bringing it up), and trying to get back ahead of the commentary.... seem odd to you? lol

of course it strikes me as odd that this must be done in the 'opinion' portion of the publication....was all their initial coverage of the topic of the 'hang em' variety ???  Don't really know as I don't have a current subscription for the WSJ....lol

BTW: have no idea whether true etc., but rumor was that Flynn had  (post?) filed as a 'foreign agent' for whatever time period involved , where as others in similar roles had not....but who knows? LOLOLOL

'

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

If all the lefties start screaming 'treason' for 'foreign acts'......and hang em….Then the MSM would have been 'played' yet again...no?

What in the world will they do ?....'if' their side is nailed with the VERY same...🤔

remember what I said a LONG while back about whatever tactics being used by the outgoing power structure.... being used against them as the power rolls over? (someone had linked it to 'the art of war' and conquering, leaving structures intact etc.), 

This all broke (the judge actually introducing such language and connections into these proceedings) on the conspiracy sites as 'setting the stage' for more 'treasonous' prosecutions....with this judge being the 'good guy'.etc...

does the WSJ picking it up, and trying to get back ahead of the commentary.... seem odd to you? lol

of course it strikes me as odd that this must be done in the 'opinion' portion of the publication....was all their initial coverage of the topic of the 'hang em' variety ???  Don't really know as I don't have a current subscription for the WSJ....lol

BTW: have no idea whether true etc., but rumor was that Flynn had  (post?) filed as a 'foreign agent' for whatever time period involved , where as others in similar roles had not....who knows? LOLOLOL

'

Idk...I have the WSJ at home. I'll have to try to get it and read the whole article as I cannot online.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Lmaooo seems like everyday you can grab popcorn and try to follow what's going on. 

Btw qanon hasnt posted anything in days 

I can't say at all....

but maybe check the movie script.....

Is there ever a calm before 'the STORM' ??? 🤔   

radio silence might make some sense...lol

better git yer popcorn before it is all sold out...😄

1 minute ago, Troll said:

I can't say at all....

but maybe check the movie script.....

Is there ever a calm before 'the STORM' ??? 🤔   

radio silence might make some sense...lol

better git yer popcorn before it is all sold out...😄

Lmaoooo maybe I'll get some popcorn for xmas lol. Btw 3 million dollars raised so far on GoFundMe for the wall by We The People