trump foundation dissolved

RedZone

7 hours ago, DBP66 said:

exonerated??..LOL..the judge wants to "LOCK HIM UP"....the Judge told him he "sold out the country"...just like you and your fellow Trumpers do everday!...to try and save Donny's lying ass....SAD

Even since @GardenStateBaller tried crack he has been posting like this. 

On the other side he was praising Colquitt for ducking top teams. 

It's a shame that he got in with the wrong crowd. 

• Haha 2

On 12/18/2018 at 8:35 AM, HSFBfan said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/421827-trump-thanks-reporter-for-honesty-on-steele-dossier

“In broad strokes, Christopher Steele was clearly onto something, that there was a major Kremlin effort to interfere in our elections, that they were trying to help Trump's campaign, and that there was multiple contacts between various Russian figures close to the government and various people in Trump's campaign,” Isikoff said. 

Whether everything can be proven is not the issue.  The Steele dossier was a report on what information might be circulating about trump and the Russians as well as other accusations about trump the candidate.  Its purpose was to provide opposition research on what could possibly be brought up about trump.  Everyone does it.  The Clinton campaign did not use it and the Trump/Russia investigation was started well before the Steele dossier was released when George Papadopoulos spilled the beans to the Australian diplomat in May of 2016. The diplomat told the FBI and an investigation of Papadopoulos was begun.  The dossier was not made public until after the November 2016 election.  By the election, the FBI investigation was well underway.

26 minutes ago, stanscript said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/421827-trump-thanks-reporter-for-honesty-on-steele-dossier

“In broad strokes, Christopher Steele was clearly onto something, that there was a major Kremlin effort to interfere in our elections, that they were trying to help Trump's campaign, and that there was multiple contacts between various Russian figures close to the government and various people in Trump's campaign,” Isikoff said. 

Whether everything can be proven is not the issue.  The Steele dossier was a report on what information might be circulating about trump and the Russians as well as other accusations about trump the candidate.  Its purpose was to provide opposition research on what could possibly be brought up about trump.  Everyone does it.  The Clinton campaign did not use it and the Trump/Russia investigation was started well before the Steele dossier was released when George Papadopoulos spilled the beans to the Australian diplomat in May of 2016. The diplomat told the FBI and an investigation of Papadopoulos was begun.  The dossier was not made public until after the November 2016 election.  By the election, the FBI investigation was well underway.

I stopped reading this after you said whether everything can be proven is not the point. That's exactly the point. You have to prove something. You cant throw out accusation without proving it. Have a good day

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

You mean that piece of shit Emmett Sullivan. Look into his background.... some dirty left wing wacko appointed by Bill. 

You see what Sullivan did today? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/19/judge-blocks-donald-trumps-asylum-crackdown/

Sullivan = garbage human being. 

LOL...first it's the big bad media's fault...now it's the big bad judge who called a spade a spade fault?...he spoke for a lot of Americans who are sickened by lying Gen. Flynn who did sell his country out for a buck....read the op-ed he wrote election day which was pro Turkey...but you keep defending the indefensible like the good Trumper that you are...maybe one day you'll become a real American...now you just a lunatic righty who's pissed at the world for picking on Donny...just like Donny wants you to be...

and BTW was appointed by Reagan...not Clinton...nice try!

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

maybe one day you'll become a real American.

You are insulting  General Michael Flynn... a man who you never became a tenth of..... Remember when postrami Chuck Schumer said? “You take on the intelligence community they  have 6 ways to Sunday to get back at you.” The fbi could indict a ham sandwich.  Flynn sold out our country for a buck? Joe Biden flew over to China and got money for his son’s private equity firm. John Kerry and his son are also involved in said firm. The chinese government is funding a business that it co owned with what were two of America’s most powerful decision makers. The clinton’s Haven’t sold out to anybody for a buck either huh? How much did bill get for his speech at a kremlin bank? 300 thousand for an hour speech? The Russians must of liked how he spoke Sputnik. 

But YOU'RE a real American! Right. More than Flynn lmao. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I stopped reading this after you said whether everything can be proven is not the point. That's exactly the point. You have to prove something. You cant throw out accusation without proving it. Have a good day

Of course, you stopped reading.  Anything that doesn't fit your viewpoint can't be considered.

Too bad, you missed how things are investigated in real life. 

You know, for someone (trump) that is so innocent, there sure are a lot of people in his administration that have pleaded guilty......and more indictments are in the offing.  I'm investing in popcorn making companies.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

You are insulting  General Michael Flynn... a man who you never became a tenth of..... Remember when postrami Chuck Schumer said? “You take on the intelligence community they  have 6 ways to Sunday to get back at you.” The fbi could indict a ham sandwich.  Flynn sold out our country for a buck? Joe Biden flew over to China and got money for his son’s private equity firm. John Kerry and his son are also involved in said firm. The chinese government is funding a business that it co owned with what were two of America’s most powerful decision makers. The clinton’s Haven’t sold out to anybody for a buck either huh? How much did bill get for his speech at a kremlin bank? 300 thousand for an hour speech? The Russians must of liked how he spoke Sputnik. 

But YOU'RE a real American! Right. More than Flynn lmao. 

of course I am......I didn't sell this country out for a buck, Gen. Flynn did...he's a disgrace to this nation...a hard fall from grace for a $....but since he's a Trumper he's your hero too I guess....SAD...REAL SAD...

23 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Of course, you stopped reading.  Anything that doesn't fit your viewpoint can't be considered.

Too bad, you missed how things are investigated in real life. 

You know, for someone (trump) that is so innocent, there sure are a lot of people in his administration that have pleaded guilty......and more indictments are in the offing.  I'm investing in popcorn making companies.

Awesome.....truly dont care. Still voting for him in 2020. 

Papadopolous spent 8 days in jail. 

There are people in jail for longer for drugs.

No see I dont agree with you people so there is no reason to talk to you people. 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

I try not to talk to anyone at work. Or if I do speak I keep it to the job. I dont bring up anything that is gonna have an opinion ie politics 

I live in the People’s Republic of Califonia. I don’t dare (through experience) mention anything that would even remotely lead to a political discussion at work if I wanna keep my job. I’m as open, tolerant, and diverse as they come. But ironically in good ol “diverse and tolerant” Califonia, I seem to be one of the few who can actually have empathy for what other people think and believe. It’s thick with hypocrisy in the Golden State. Sadly. Very few, here, care about my views. I must be a horrible person. 

• Like 1

On 12/18/2018 at 5:28 PM, Mjd33 said:

Does the Clinton Foundation even exist after she lost the presidency? Donations were down 60% the year after the witch lost. 

Remember when hillary sold 15 million kilograms of depleted uranium, yellow cake, to Russia? Suddenly days later  that company just coincidentally invests 145 million into the Clinton Foundation. 

But eight other people signed off on it so was legal. 

Such fucking hypocrites. 

The Clinton Foundation is under deep investigation and there are now things coming to the surface that is going to create serious problems for them. Their shadow government associates have been pouring money into the media to keep this somewhat quiet but there is too much stuff now coming to the surface. 

One of the few news sources that actually reports the news with absolutely no bias is "The Epoch Times" They cover the stuff we really should be staying on top of, rather than what those who are truly in power are trying to keep us from knowing... by keeping us off balance. Definitely worth everyone checking out.

48 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I live in the People’s Republic of Califonia. I don’t dare (through experience) mention anything that would even remotely lead to a political discussion at work if I wanna keep my job. I’m as open, tolerant, and diverse as they come. But ironically in good ol “diverse and tolerant” Califonia, I seem to be one of the few who can actually have empathy for what other people think and believe. It’s thick with hypocrisy in the Golden State. Sadly. Very few, here, care about my views. I must be a horrible person. 

Once they, along with all of the rest of us, get hit with the financial sunami that is going to hit our pockets, their attitudes may change. 

Wait and see how bad it may get after Gavin Newsom takes over. Trying to work around Pop 13 and raising our property taxes along with getting free California health care for illegal immigrants are at the top of his agenda. We will see fee after fee for the most bs of stuff in the PRC's effort to support what is quickly becoming unsupportable. Fee designation allows the state legislature to get around public approval to move the agenda forward.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Same in NY

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes living is basically hell on earth

I hope you find your way in life. Though I don't agree with 90% of your points of view, you are my son's age and we have had enough discourse (public and private) for me to get a sense of who you are.

Good luck!

PS: I don't know whether you know or care, but MPX got hit violently a week ago and is now in the mid to upper teens. The damage was done by a broker's downgrade. 

28 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I hope you find your way in life. Though I don't agree with 90% of your points of view, you are my son's age and we have had enough discourse (public and private) for me to get a sense of who you are.

Good luck!

PS: I don't know whether you know or care, but MPX got hit violently a week ago and is now in the mid to upper teens. The damage was done by a broker's downgrade. 

So arent u glad you jumped out when you did. Wouldn't have made any profit on it at all. 

It would be easier for me to find my way in life when people stop telling me what I have to do. I have to be able to make my own decisions and whatever the outcomes are they are. But everyone just wants to push me again and again. And all that does for me is make me miserable. 

28 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So arent u glad you jumped out when you did. Wouldn't have made any profit on it at all

It would be easier for me to find my way in life when people stop telling me what I have to do. I have to be able to make my own decisions and whatever the outcomes are they are. But everyone just wants to push me again and again. And all that does for me is make me miserable. 

1. Yes, I am glad. I sold it because I did not like the fact that it could not breakout decisively and the market had gotten into trouble. 

2. You and you alone should make decisions for yourself. You are an adult and have the right to do so. It is one thing to solicit advice from those you trust. It is quite another for others to push their way on you. However, by not acting yourself, you encourage those that would decided for you. 

Regarding your post on the judge above, the one thing I would ask you to consider is the fact that he got to read the entire information that Muller has on Flynn. Perhaps, I don't know obviously, his scathing remarks may have something to do with what he read which was redacted to the public and media