trump foundation dissolved

RedZone

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Timed perfectly as Flynn is about to be exonerated. LOL 

exonerated??..LOL..the judge wants to "LOCK HIM UP"....the Judge told him he "sold out the country"...just like you and your fellow Trumpers do everday!...to try and save Donny's lying ass....SAD

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Poor poor, donald........it's all about to cave in on this dopey orange clown..

..he used money from his "charities" to buy a portrait of HIMSELF...what a POS....:$...he also spent $35,000 on a Tim Tebow helmet with money from his "charity"....what fool would give Donny a dime??

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Timed perfectly as Flynn is about to be exonerated. LOL 

Michael Flynn's defense attorney asked a federal judge to delay sentencing after the judge unleashed a blistering attack on the former Trump adviser's conduct.

Judge Emmet Sullivan, a veteran of the bench who received his judicial appointments from Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton, admonished Flynn at a hearing on Tuesday in Washington, D.C., for lying to the FBI, which he said was made worse because of where it occurred.

"In the White House! In the West Wing. By a high ranking security officer who up to that point had an unblemished career of service to his country,” the judge said. “It's a very serious offense. ... Arguably, this undermines everything this flag over here stands for! Arguably, you sold your country out!"

...NICE TRY....O.o...^^ sound familiar?...you do it everyday!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..he used money from his "charities" to buy a portrait of HIMSELF...what a POS....:$...he also spent $35,000 on a Tim Tebow helmet with money from his "charity"....what fool would give Donny a dime??

Nothing BUT lies, lies, lies and corruption on everything don trump touches.....believe HIM though!

Total disgrace and insult to this nation...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Nothing BUT lies, lies, lies and corruption on everything don trump touches.....believe HIM though!

Total disgrace and insult to this nation...

The man has no sense of decency or a shred of honesty. Even if I agreed with his policies 100%, which I do not, I could not bring myself to support this man. He is little more than a crook of the worst sort, end of story!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The power to pardon is such a beautiful thing. To be continued....

how low will you go?...a "pardon" is beautiful??..yea...to a CRIMINAL...how SAD...but guess what....he can't pardon himself from state crimes...and NY state has him under their thumb...and he can't save himself from his past...karma is a bitch which is going to slap Dirty Donny REAL hard...

and why would he need to pardon the guy he FIRED for lying to Pence?...O.o...when Donny finds out how much Flynn cooperated to get such a reduced sentence he won't be pardoning him...in fact he'll be calling him a liar just like Michael Cohen...everyone around Donny lies except him...funny how that works!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

You're ok with pardoning a criminal to save himself?  Not just any criminal, but the prez of the US?  Luckily it's not possible, but scary how far your people are willing to go. 

Do u wanna go thru the presidents who have pardoned "criminals"

Obama pardoned a gentleman by the name of james Cartwright. 4 stat general who was found guilty to lying to the government 

Also pardoned a FALN member by the name of oscar Lopez Rivera. 

So if it was good enough for Obama than the same standard for Trump. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Do u wanna go thru the presidents who have pardoned "criminals"

Obama pardoned a gentleman by the name of james Cartwright. 4 stat general who was found guilty to lying to the government 

Also pardoned a FALN member by the name of oscar Lopez Rivera. 

So if it was good enough for Obama than the same standard for Trump. 

Except it was not Obama, who was the criminal.  That's what I meant by pardoning a criminal to save himself.  Luckily and thank the God Lord, Trump can not pardon himself.  Piece by piece, his world is falling apart all around him.  I would hate to be him and have that feeling of the walls closing in. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Except it was not Obama, who was the criminal.  That's what I meant by pardoning a criminal to save himself.  Luckily and thank the God Lord, Trump can not pardon himself.  Piece by piece, his world is falling apart all around him.  I would hate to be him and have that feeling of the walls closing in. 

Nope he cant....but his VP can. 

Hes fine and he knows hes fine. I'm sure he has calculated everything and is ahead of it all. 

I read this somewhere.....now it seems far fetched but I'll say it anyway......10 minutes before trumps presidency ends hes going to quit....pence becomes president and in doing so pardons trump. 

And well disagree on the Obama not a criminal part. No reason to discuss that. 

Also refresh my memory wasnt Nixon pardoned??

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Hes fine and he knows hes fine. I'm sure he has calculated everything and is ahead of it all. 

I read this somewhere.....now it seems far fetched but I'll say it anyway......10 minutes before trumps presidency ends hes going to quit....pence becomes president and in doing so pardons trump. 

Shut down due to illegal activity:

1. Trump University

2. Trump Foundation 

Soon to come, under investigation:

1. Trump Campaign Org

2. Trump Transition Team

3. Trump Inauguration Org

4. Trump Administration

5. Trump Organization

Like I said, walls closing in and at a faster rate of speed. lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Shut down due to illegal activity:

1. Trump University

2. Trump Foundation 

Soon to come, under investigation:

1. Trump Campaign Org

2. Trump Transition Team

3. Trump Inauguration Org

4. Trump Administration

5. Trump Organization

Like I said, walls closing in and at a faster rate of speed. lol

Trump university nothing to do with his presidency. Trump foundation was being dissolved before the ruling.

Again wasnt Nixon pardoned. 

Lets go ahead and investigate every previous president like they are doing trump. Let's see the skeletons in their closet. If you really want to see the BS in Washington you would agree. than investigate every congressmen. That would be great. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Trump university nothing to do with his presidency. Trump foundation was being dissolved before the ruling.

Again wasnt Nixon pardoned. 

Lets go ahead and investigate every previous president like they are doing trump. Let's see the skeletons in their closet. If you really want to see the BS in Washington you would agree. than investigate every congressmen. That would be great. 

Lol.  Ok ok you win.  I can tell he does no wrong in your eyes.  No worries bro.  

6 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Lol.  Ok ok you win.  I can tell he does no wrong in your eyes.  No worries bro.  

No no......again if you really wanted to know all the wrong doings you would agree with the point of investigating every single governmental person in Washington. We would see every skeleton in everyone closet and than we would deal with that. 

How about this....shut down the government for the next decade until every single skeleton from everyone is found. And trace all the money that had been used for cover ups and such. 

The things that hes doing well is more positive than anything he has done while he has been in the WH. I dont care what he did as a private citizen. 

Does the Clinton Foundation even exist after she lost the presidency? Donations were down 60% the year after the witch lost. 

Remember when hillary sold 15 million kilograms of depleted uranium, yellow cake, to Russia? Suddenly days later  that company just coincidentally invests 145 million into the Clinton Foundation. 

But eight other people signed off on it so was legal. 

Such fucking hypocrites. 

11 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Does the Clinton Foundation even exist after she lost the presidency? Donations were down 60% the year after the witch lost. 

Remember when hillary sold 15 million kilograms of depleted uranium, yellow cake, to Russia? Suddenly days later  that company just coincidentally invests 145 million into the Clinton Foundation. 

But eight other people signed off on it so was legal. 

Such fucking hypocrites. 

who you mad at champ?...the judge who said "you sold your country out!"?...reality hurts?.....don't worry...just call it "fake news" and you'll feel better...you know the routine!

8 people signed off OR 8 gov't agencies?....🙄

6 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

So the trump foundation was being dissolved before the ruling. But wanted to disperse the assets as they liked. Judge said you have to do it with our supervision. 

A not for profit, of which the Trump Foundation is, cannot disburse its assets as it wishes. In dissolution, after all its legal liabilities are settled, the remaining assets have to be disbursed to another not for profit or else, the IRS. Now the former executive officers can have some say in which other not for profits get the assets, but this must meet IRS guidelines and ultimate approval.

There is a no personal inurement threshold that needs to be met. 

5 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes, by Ford.  Criticized at the time, praised by history

• Like 1