For the first time

noonereal

22 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he said he was going to close the gov't down..and be proud to do it...and now he's ready to sign off on 1.6 billion like the dems told him he was going to get on live T.V..not the 5 billion he insisted on....he did exactly the opposite of what he said he was going to do...you following along?....or should I slow down when I type?....

Wait what?...….He's actually negotiating.?...

getting actual money.?..

for an actual wall..?

Yup really sold out those constituents right there...….

big fibber 🤡 

7 hours ago, Troll said:

Wait what?...….He's actually negotiating.?...

getting actual money.?..

for an actual wall..?

Yup really sold out those constituents right there...….

big fibber 🤡 

negotiating??...his temper tantrum on T.V. last week??...he did a good job huh??..LOL...he's got his ass kicked and didn't do what he said he'd do....he settled for what Chuck and Nancy gave him....listen to some talk radio....the righities out there feel very betrayed by Donny caving in....but you once again see this as a "win" for trump when most people see it for what it REALLY is...a "loss" for Trump...but you keeping looking at the world through your Trump colored glasses and call things you don't like or can't understand a "soap opera' and everything will be o.k...🤡

10 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

It wasn't about a blow job last time.  Perjury and obstruction...committed while in office, and as part of trying to rig the outcome of a court case where he was the defendant. 

Nothing thus far is in that ballpark. Unless you can get him to actually testify and catch him in a lie, you pretty much have zilch. He hasn't done anything while in office that's impeachable. We're left with "about the fact that he's a dick, and I don't like him," as opposed to "about a blow job."

As I said...it's a lose/lose. If the dems feel a "moral obligation" to squander their recent gains on such a folly, who am I to stand in their way? The guy is going to be gone in two years...I still can't fathom why you people can't just stop foaming at the mouth and let the clock run out. 

we disagree on the obligatory "problem" that is TRump.

Clinton should have been tossed. Two wrongs do not make a right. 

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

negotiating??...his temper tantrum on T.V. last week??...he did a good job huh??..LOL...he's got his ass kicked and didn't do what he said he'd do....he settled for what Chuck and Nancy gave him....listen to some talk radio....the righities out there feel very betrayed by Donny caving in....but you once again see this as a "win" for trump when most people see it for what it REALLY is...a "loss" for Trump...but you keeping looking at the world through your Trump colored glasses and call things you don't like or can't understand a "soap opera' and everything will be o.k...🤡

Trump has replaced Jesus as the one true God. 

It's like living through a twilight Zone episode. 

An orange ill man. Frightening. All because he hates the same people his supporters do. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Trump has replaced Jesus as the one true God. <<<wouldn't he have to kick Santa's azz first?....didn't he take the title from J ?

It's like living through a twilight Zone episode. <<<try defogging your windshield...might help a bit...

An orange ill man. Frightening. All because he hates the same people his supporters do. <<<and loves the same country that people like you seem to hate...

Your words REALLY say nothing about who you bemoan....

but they DO say a lot about yourself...

You hate when Americans actually care for their country, or move in a nationalistic direction, and side with those that seek to break our rule of law instead. 

Then bitch about those that stand up for rule of law...or the country.

But all that aside....

No comment on all the bruhaha, with Rcons, supposedly all  PO'd that T is pulling troops from Syria and exiting the ME ????

must be just another bad idea, (given that it's orange flavored)....

On T exiting Syria....do you think he is right or wrong?   

or don't you address any actual issues or policy....   

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

negotiating??…<<<yes apparently  his temper tantrum on T.V. last week??..<<< must have REALLY buttered your popcorm, but sorry I don't follow network TV   .he did a good job huh??..LOL..<<<a little early to call wouldn't you say, the wall IS being built....is it not?

The rest of your post is just...

giphy.gif

🤡 violin music...

1 hour ago, Troll said:

The rest of your post is just...

giphy.gif

🤡 violin music...

the wall is NOT being built....that's an alternative fact from the right....in fact no new construction has begun....all the money spent so far was to repair the existing wall and other expenses...violin music...

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the wall is NOT being built.<🤔...that's an alternative fact from the right<<😅....in fact no new construction has begun<<<😂....all the money spent so far was to repair the existing wall and other expenses<<<<🤣🤣...violin music <<<<<EXACTLY 🤡...

Shiat….

You mean all the Lefty MSM has been lying to me for the last two years?

How do you explain all this stuff.....

like this one from like a year ago then??

The Wall is NOT being built.<🤔...that's an alternative fact from the right<<😅....in fact no new construction has begun<<<😂....all the money spent so far was to repair the existing wall and other expenses<<<<🤣🤣 🤡...

Shiat….

Gee... I guess you got nothing to worry about with all these negotiations then....

So what's your problem? maybe just

D- giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, Troll said:

Shiat….

You mean all the Lefty MSM has been lying to me for the last two years?

How do you explain all this stuff.....

like this one from like a year ago then??

Shiat….

Gee... I guess you got nothing to worry about with all these negotiations then....

So what's your problem? maybe just

D- giphy.gif

to be completed next spring?..LOL..how is that working out?...how much got built?.....keep grasping.

Federal officials unveil plans for four-mile, 18-foot-tall wall on Texas-Mexico border

The El Paso "wall" — a steel bollard fence — is a reminder that the White House is doing what it can to make good on one of President Trump’s signature campaign promises.

by Julián Aguilar Sept. 21, 20182 PM

U.S. Border Patrol Chief Patrol Agent Aaron Hull from the El Paso Sector speaks at a press conference about a segment of the border wall being built near downtown El Paso, on Sept. 21, 2018. U.S. Border Patrol Chief Patrol Agent Aaron Hull from the El Paso Sector speaks at a press conference about a segment of the border wall being built near downtown El Paso, on Sept. 21, 2018. Jesus Rosales for The Texas Tribune

EL PASO — For years, Raul Martinez has enjoyed the view of his native Ciudad Juárez from his modest apartment complex on the south side of this border city.

In a few months he could be forced to peer through an 18-foot-tall fence to get the same vantage point.

That’s the reality for residents of the Chihuahita neighborhood, one of the oldest in the country, since U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials announced they'd be constructing a four-mile barrier just north of the Rio Grande — mandated by President Donald Trump’s 2017 executive order on border security.

“You’re not going to be able to see the panorama of Juárez anymore,” Martinez, 76, said after a Friday press conference where federal officials detailed their plans for the $22 million project. “It's sad."

The barrier will replace the chain-link fencing that El Paso Border Patrol Sector Chief Patrol Agent Aaron Hull said has become obsolete. The new fence, or “wall” as federal officials are calling it, will be made of steel bollards and include a five-foot-tall "anti-climbing plate" at the top.

19 hours ago, noonereal said:

Damned fuckin straight let's do it.

Fuckin threats from the wing nuts. Why not be a freakin' American?

I just can't believe this post. Ready to toss law and order for an immoral, mentally ill man. 

The human, the ultimate failed species. 

Right on que. You and the rest of left go dark when the leaders of the left and extreme leftist groups call for violence and discourse. But as soon as one FED UP poster speaks emotionally one freaking time, you post this shit. I used up think you were better than that. 

• Like 1

From...

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

the wall is NOT being built....that's an alternative fact from the right....in fact no new construction has begun....all the money spent so far was to repair the existing wall and other expenses...

To...

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

how much got built?.....keep grasping.

In a NY minute 🤣...

or Flash if you prefer...

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

.LOL..how is that working out?

Better than your seat.... at this tea party 🤡

6 minutes ago, ohio said:

Where the hell do you find these memes.   Lol.  You should be this sites meme whisperer.

There's a whole bunch of sites...been using Giphy for most cause their keyword search is quick, but they start to get a little similar after a while there...

Posted a bunch in this thread, because 66 tells me he likes the pretty pictures 🤡 LOL 

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

There's a whole bunch of sites...been using Giphy for most cause their keyword search is quick, but they start to get a little similar after a while there...

Posted a bunch in this thread, because 66 tells me he likes the pretty pictures 🤡 LOL 

Thanks.  I'm gonna check out Giphy.  

26 minutes ago, ohio said:

Thanks.  I'm gonna check out Giphy.  

FYI steps...(NO NEED to sign up or do anything like that)

giphy.gif

1. Keyword(s) search in top bar

2. Click on one you like

3. click on "Copy Link"  (right of pic)

4. Use GIF LINK (second one down) to copy/paste to online sites (editing/posting boxes) like these …

Enjoy!!!

giphy.gif

LOL

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

How long does a rogue prosecutor get? Should he get all 4 years? And even beyond? 

Whats the bill up to now 25-26 million? 

I honestly can't answer that. Mueller has been careful not to show his cards.  I too don't like my tax money spent on stuff like this either, so there should be some kind of time limit or status report to Congress about what he is doing.

But in all fairness, the Republicans spent 40 million on Clinton getting a BJ in office.  Maybe it's payback by the Democrats on our dime, unfortunately.

Plus if this turns out to be a delay tactic by Mueller to fatten his firms coffer, then his Law Group should not get payed.  Maybe, he should even be charged then.