For the first time

noonereal

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

Trump being impeached would start a civil war in this country. 

So if that’s what you guys want .... sure let’s do this. 

Damned fuckin straight let's do it.

Fuckin threats from the wing nuts. Why not be a freakin' American?

I just can't believe this post. Ready to toss law and order for an immoral, mentally ill man. 

The human, the ultimate failed species. 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

The chance of Trump being impeached is next to nil. Say what you want about Nancy...she's not that stupid. She knows it's a lose/lose.

Depends. This is not about a blow job. 

Frankly I think the Dem's have a moral obligation to move forward if it's as bad as it looks and Trump is that dirty. 

Time will tell. 

55 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

What does the media have to do with any of this?  Can anybody answer this?  

It would be a nice change of pace, for those who disagree with Trump being investigated, to actually address the topic instead of blaming the messenger (the media).  

If it does not matter to you what Trump does or says then just say that.  But to dismiss what he does as just the media going after him is just disingenuous or stupid.

I'll add this as a reminder.

allrepublicans.thumb.jpg.570617b283ec690cc193ea8d1d91e8bf.jpg

The human, just think aBout it.  Totally fascinating. 

19 hours ago, noonereal said:

Frankly I think the Dem's have a moral obligation to move forward if it's as bad as it looks and Trump is that dirty. 

Time will tell. 

bury the that tiny wittle if in all the BS to lead people away from what you 'REALLY meant did ya?...

C'mon...ya gotta be at least 51% in (remember?), if you want anyone to believe.....

…..all the conviction in the vile.... 🤣

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, World Citizen said:

1)I guess you don't. 2) No worries, nobody who defends Trump can actually answer that one. 3) It's not a difficult question though.

Strike 1) That's a bad assumption....more like there is certainly more than I could even list, in how Politics ties into the Media....

Strike 2) no worries as I do not promote Trump...funny that's all I hear from those that can't defend their own positions tho lol...

Strike 3) apparently it is for some...so difficult as to even have to ask....

So difficult that you must even DEMAND an answer....

….to being lost 🤣.

Tooooo rich...

giphy.gif

BTW

on thread point right now the media is 'whipping up the left' and getting them to scream for indictments etc....

Thought that piece was actually already answered...

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

Time will tell. 

It wasn't about a blow job last time.  Perjury and obstruction...committed while in office, and as part of trying to rig the outcome of a court case where he was the defendant. 

Nothing thus far is in that ballpark. Unless you can get him to actually testify and catch him in a lie, you pretty much have zilch. He hasn't done anything while in office that's impeachable. We're left with "about the fact that he's a dick, and I don't like him," as opposed to "about a blow job."

As I said...it's a lose/lose. If the dems feel a "moral obligation" to squander their recent gains on such a folly, who am I to stand in their way? The guy is going to be gone in two years...I still can't fathom why you people can't just stop foaming at the mouth and let the clock run out. 

10 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

It wasn't about a blow job last time.  Perjury and obstruction...committed while in office, and as part of trying to rig the outcome of a court case where he was the defendant. 

Nothing thus far is in that ballpark. Unless you can get him to actually testify and catch him in a lie, you pretty much have zilch. He hasn't done anything while in office that's impeachable. We're left with "about the fact that he's a dick, and I don't like him," as opposed to "about a blow job."

As I said...it's a lose/lose. If the dems feel a "moral obligation" to squander their recent gains on such a folly, who am I to stand in their way? The guy is going to be gone in two years...I still can't fathom why you people can't just stop foaming at the mouth and let the clock run out. 

...to a lot of Americans he has been a disgrace and taken us backwards as a country....he's told 6,000 lies in two years...a lot of Americans are sick and tired of his daily bullshit and don't want to hear another 3,000 lies over the next two years...we deserve better as a nation...he has put a hurtin' on this county and needs to go away yesterday IMO...

he needs to be caught in a lie?...LOL...he gets caught almost everyday lying about something...and the story of the Trump tower meeting have several lies attached to it...courtesy of Donny himself...remember the meeting was about "adoptions"?....according to Donny....the payment to Stormy?.."I don't know...you'll have to ask Michael"....another lie...but you guys have grown numb to his bullshitting and that's SAD...VERY SAD....

18 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...to a lot of Americans he has been a disgrace and taken us backwards as a country....he's told 6,000 lies in two years...a lot of Americans are sick and tired of his daily bullshit and don't want to hear another 3,000 lies over the next two years...we deserve better as a nation...he has put a hurtin' on this county and needs to go away yesterday IMO...

he needs to be caught in a lie?...LOL...he gets caught almost everyday lying about something...and the story of the Trump tower meeting have several lies attached to it...courtesy of Donny himself...remember the meeting was about "adoptions"?....according to Donny....the payment to Stormy?.."I don't know...you'll have to ask Michael"....another lie...but you guys have grown numb to his bullshitting and that's SAD...VERY SAD....

giphy.gif 

🤣

bring in the violins.....IMO someone fibbed. 🤡

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

Says the guy who pegs Trump at 45% to be impeached. The fucking wizard over there. Try 0%. 

There is also that 100% chance  Mr. twisty panties melts down again....

giphy.gif

......and a 0.000132 %  chance that he is 'almost' committed to the rage...

'iF' only...

😝

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

yea...the MSM right?...it wasn't Donny who fibbed...he wouldn't do that. His morals won't let him lie....he's just like honest Abe!...right?

I dunno….

has any other recent president stuck to his campaign schtick any better than T?  

Fibs, tweets, insults and all..... just kind of seems like he does what he said he is gonna do...

any explanation for that one???

or do we just have to hear about how he used to get laid.....for a 3rd year in a row? 🤡

just sayin' lol

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

I dunno….

has any other recent president stuck to his campaign schtick any better than T?  

Fibs, tweets, insults and all..... just kind of seems like he does what he said he is gonna do...

any explanation for that one???

or do we just have to hear about how he used to get laid.....for a 3rd year in a row? 🤡

just sayin' lol

he just said he was "proud" to shut the gov't down if he didn't get his 5 billion for the wall Mexico is paying for...what happened?...he taking what the dems feel like giving him....the new reality of Washington.

we can move on from his campaign finance felony charge due to getting laid and concentrate on the bunch of other investigations...the Inauguration committee...the Trump foundation...the transition team...and we can't forget about Russia...

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he just said he was "proud" to shut the gov't down if he didn't get his 5 billion for the wall Mexico is paying for...what happened?...he taking what the dems feel like giving him....the new reality of Washington.

AKA ...doing exactly what he said he was going to do...and the platform he ran on...

yes..my point exactly...you debate well...

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

we can move on from his campaign finance felony charge due to getting laid and concentrate on the bunch of other investigations...the Inauguration committee...the Trump foundation...the transition team...and we can't forget about Russia...

jeeze sure hope you don't run out of butter for your popcorn....

maybe a snickers bar......might be a while... 

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

AKA ...doing exactly what he said he was going to do...and the platform he ran on...

yes..my point exactly...you debate well...

jeeze sure hope you don't run out of butter for your popcorn....

maybe a snickers bar......might be a while... 

he said he was going to close the gov't down..and be proud to do it...and now he's ready to sign off on 1.6 billion like the dems told him he was going to get on live T.V..not the 5 billion he insisted on....he did exactly the opposite of what he said he was going to do...you following along?....or should I slow down when I type?....