Trump's world...

DBP66

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And the citizens of France and England were recently shown chanting "We want Trump!" His positive messaging is spreading globally like never before. #winning 

And what percentage of French or English were in the pictures?     .00001% of their population?  Get a clue, dummy.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, stanscript said:

And what percentage of French or English were in the pictures?     .00001% of their population?  Get a clue, dummy.

Your mouth seems to be moving faster than you cognitive awareness...

A month ago (prior to getting even more 'popular')  your % was calculated at 72%....most people today calculate it in the mid 80% range 

Here's a good source link for you....

"Gilets jaunes" : 72% des Français soutiennent le mouvement après le 1er décembre

INFO RTL - 72% des Français soutiennent encore le mouvement des "gilets jaunes" après le rassemblement du samedi 1er décembre, selon notre sondage Harris interactive pour RTL et M6. Ce chiffre est similaire à celui mesuré juste avant le 17 novembre, première journée de mobilisation.

Ils gardent le soutien d'une grande majorité de la population. Les "gilets jaunes" sont soutenus par 72% de Français après le rassemblement du samedi 1er décembre, selon notre sondage* Harris interactive pour RTL et M6. Ce chiffre est similaire à celui mesuré juste avant le 17 novembre, première journée de mobilisation des "gilets jaunes". Par ailleurs, près de 90% de Français estiment que le gouvernement n'a pas été "à la hauteur des événements".

S'ils comprennent ou soutiennent le mouvement et s'ils déplorent la réaction de l'exécutif, ils sont toutefois plus de 8 sondés sur 10 à désapprouver le recours à la violence (85% à désapprouver le fait que certains recourent à la violence et 15% à approuver ce recours à la violence). Parmi les soutiens aux "gilets jaunes" à proprement parler, 81% de sondés condamnent les violences, contre 19% les approuvant.

Stat man Stan...…..

Missing the stats....

🤣

Hopefully you at least have them now...😁

20 hours ago, stanscript said:

I was born in Europe, and these guys are right to some extent.  Europe is moving to the right and becoming more and more nationalistic.  What they fail to grasp, is that a very nationalistic Europe could lead to possible wars between the nations or even another great war.

Problems with a slowing EU economy, wage stagnation, unemployment, and immigration issues(esp. with the Muslims) are pushing European nations more to the right...as you can see with the recent Austrian elections, Brexit, and the French riots.

The current leaders have gone too far to the left, hopefully they go to the middle and stay there.  But if they go too far to the right then there could also be future problems as well.

JMO

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ohio said:

I was born in Europe, and these guys are right to some extent.  Europe is moving to the right and becoming more and more nationalistic.  What they fail to grasp, is that a very nationalistic Europe could lead to possible wars between the nations or even another great war.

Problems with a slowing EU economy, wage stagnation, unemployment, and immigration issues(esp. with the Muslims) are pushing European nations more to the right...as you can see with the recent Austrian elections, Brexit, and the French riots.

The current leaders have gone too far to the left, hopefully they go to the middle and stay there.  But if they go too far to the right then there could also be future problems as well.

JMO

Your point of view is nicely expressed.  I agree with you.  The EU is facing some difficult times ahead and I'm concerned that the U.S. might not be there to help stabilize the region with trump in charge.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMG_1441.JPG

LOL..Chuck and Nancy got him missing his golf game...it's killing him not be on the course...I bet all his buddies at the country club are missing Donny's bullshit stories about now!...as the "Trump shutdown" continues...I hope he's still "proud" he shut the gov't down!

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..Chuck and Nancy got him missing his golf game...it's killing him not be on the course...I bet all his buddies at the country club are missing Donny bullshit stories about now!...as the "Trump shutdown" continues...I hope he's still "proud" he shut the gov't down!

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..Chuck and Nancy got him missing his golf game...it's killing him not be on the course...I bet all his buddies at the country club are missing Donny bullshit stories about now!...as the "Trump shutdown" continues...I hope he's still "proud" he shut the gov't down!

You just can't fix stupid (read above) Barry spent more time golfing then being President....smdh.

#graspingatstraws

47 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You just can't fix stupid (read above) Barry spent more time golfing then being President....smdh.

#graspingatstraws

speaking of stupid ^....do you have any clue how much MORE time Donny has spent on the golf course vs. Obama?...I'll give you a hint....it's not even close....grasping for straws??...LOL...that's the name of your game..

Barry Donny spent more time golfing then being President...is a lot closer to REALITY...#realityhurts