Trump's world...

DBP66

President Trump has made 7,546 false or misleading claims over 700 days

The numbers are astonishing.

In the first eight months of his presidency, President Trump made 1,137 false or misleading claims, an average of five a day. In October, as he barnstormed the country holding rallies in advance of the midterm elections, the president made 1,205 claims — an average of 39 a day.

Combined with the rest of his presidency, that adds up to a total of 7,546 claims through Dec. 20, the 700th day of his term in office, according to The Fact Checker’s database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president.

The flood of presidential misinformation picked up dramatically as the president campaigned across the country, holding rallies with his supporters. Each of those rallies usually yielded 35 to 45 suspect claims. But the president often tacked on interviews with local media (in which he repeats the same false statements) and gaggles with the White House press corps before and after his trips.

The second biggest month was November, with 866 claims, and that’s largely because of the president’s rallies just before the Nov. 6 election. Four of his five most prolific days for falsehoods fell in November.

• Nov. 5, when he held rallies in Fort Wayne, Ind., Cape Girardeau, Mo., and Cleveland:  139 claims.
  • Nov. 3, when he held rallies in Pensacola, Fla., and Belgrade, Mont.: 130 claims.
  • Nov. 2, when he held rallies in Indianapolis and Huntington, W.Va.: 97 claims.
  • Nov. 26, when he held two rallies in advance of a special election in Mississippi: 90 claims.

More than a quarter of Trump’s claims, 2,032, came during campaign rallies. An additional 1,921 came during remarks during press events, and 1,266 were the result of the president’s itchy Twitter finger.

The president’s proclivity to twist data and fabricate stories is on full display at his rallies. He has his greatest hits: 124 times he had falsely said he passed the biggest tax cut in history, 110 times he has asserted that the U.S. economy today is the best in history, and 92 times he has falsely said his border wall is already being built. (Congress has allocated only $1.6 billion for fencing, but Trump also frequently mentioned additional funding that has not yet been appropriated.) All three of those claims are on The Fact Checker’s list of Bottomless Pinocchios.

In terms of subjects, false or misleading claims about immigration top the list, totaling 1,076. Claims about foreign policy and trade tied for second, with 822 claims, followed by claims about the economy (765) and jobs (741).

...SIMPLY AMAZING....let's see all the crazy Trumpers come to his defense....

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Jesus go out and get some fresh air already! It will do the mind and body well. Your obsession is nearing an insanity level not even this board has seen in a while.

don't worry about my obsession with reality...you should try it sometime...just don't listen to the bullshitter you voted for...he's bullshitted you enough!

2 hours ago, stanscript said:

Trump lies so much and so often that the Washington Post had to create a new Pinocchio rating, called the “Bottomless Pinocchio” which refers to any 4-Pinocchio lie that he has repeated 20 times or more.

Only in the world of trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoS1sVZRfUU

And were supposed to believe the Washington post why?

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

don't worry about my obsession with reality...you should try it sometime...just don't listen to the bullshitter you voted for...he's bullshitted you enough!

Hey...sorry for the delay.  Just got back from running a few errands and getting a work out in (ya know what I'm saying...with Xmas coming up) you should limit your cut and paste rage on here and get out some.  Do some Xmas shopping 66...be merry!!!

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

POTUS is so brilliant. Why do Dems not want an extended govt shutdown after the holidays? 

Beacuse when several hundred thousand federal employees don't go to work AND NOBODY NOTICES it exposes another issue. 

Shear brilliance on his part! #KAG 

...you missed the boat once again..come Jan the numbers in the house shift...the dems run the show...you think he wants to or can deal with the dems??.....it's killing him he's not on the 9th hole by now!...he's the one suffering the most!...brilliance??..LOL..please stop..🤡

43 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Hey...sorry for the delay.  Just got back from running a few errands and getting a work out in (ya know what I'm saying...with Xmas coming up) you should limit your cut and paste rage on here and get out some.  Do some Xmas shopping 66...be merry!!!

Why do my cut and pastes bother you?..it's a headline from today...if you don't like it or can't handle the reality of the subject...move on...you won't be missed.

rage?...there no rage from any of us anti-Trumpers...we're too busy watching the house of cards fall to be pissed off...rage is what you see at Trump rallies...it's your guys way of showing affection....just look at Donny's tweets...a raging mad man...😉

10 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Your rage and lunacy are all the board. It's comical to watch you melt down.

Wair for it......

"No it Is the Trumper melting....waaaaaa!"

coming from someone as smart as you I'll wear my "rage" (a.k.a.reality) as a badge of honor...you keep baalieveing Donny's lies and all will be good in your alternative fact world...

Donny's happy as a clam huh?...all those investigations?...Wall St. tanking...Gov't closed...he must be laughing so hard it hurts huh??...🤡

51 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

coming from someone as smart as you I'll wear my "rage" (a.k.a.reality) as a badge of honor...you keep baalieveing Donny's lies and all will be good in your alternative fact world...

Donny's happy as a clam huh?...all those investigations?...Wall St. tanking...Gov't closed...he must be laughing so hard it hurts huh??...🤡

giphy.gif

🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

And were supposed to believe the Washington post why?

I certainly believe the Washington Post over trump, any day.

HSFB, aren't you getting tired of winning yet?

Stocks down for the year.

Border wall is now steel slats.

Mexico isn't paying a peso.

Deficit rose 17% in 2018.

Obamacare is still around.

Republicans lose the House of Representatives.

People are leaving the trump administration left and right

People in the campaign committee, transition committee and administration are being investigated or convicted left and right.

People in his administration liken trump as a child needing a babysitter.

trump jr. expects to be questioned by Mueller

N.Y. State Attorney General is investigating Emoluments Clause and trump business practices where trump can't pardon.

trump takes responsibilty for the government shutdown in the Oval Office in the company of Senator Schumer and soon-to-be Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi.

trump lie count is now around 7,000

Maddis and Mulvaney diss him publicly.

trump campaigned that he would be working all the time and won't take time off like Obama.  (that's rich!)

Pew Research shows the world-view of the following leaders to do the right thing:

Angela Merkel...................52%

Emanuel Macron...............46%

Xi Jinping...........................34%

Vladimir Putin....................30%

Donald trump.....................27%

......all that winning!

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, stanscript said:

People in the campaign committee, transition committee and administration are being investigated or convicted left and right.

N.Y. State Attorney General is investigating Emoluments Clause and trump business practices where trump can't pardon.

trump takes responsibilty for the government shutdown in the Oval Office in the company of Senator Schumer and soon-to-be Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi.

trump campaigned that he would be working all the time and won't take time off like Obama.  (that's rich!)

Pew Research shows the world-view of the following leaders to do the right thing:

......all that winning!

US favorable view ratings vary by country.  Was surprised  by Russia's low percentage.

These favorable view ratings have many factors that can skew a country's view of the US.  Trade, climate, politics, military, immigration....

Map showing that favorable views of U.S. prevail in many countries

1 hour ago, stanscript said:

......all that winning!

Macron approval rate is 18% what the hell are you talking about. 

Merkel is fucking leaving. Germany ran her ass out..

Pew research lmaooooooo get the fuck out of here. 

Nobody gives a shit about national approval. It's about the states and trump has the states to win. 

Mattis was sitting on a couch doing  nothing before trump brought him back. 

AND GOOD SHUT THE GOVERNMENT DOWN FOREVER. SHUT IT DOWN TIL 2020. AND BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING IT AFFECTS MY FAMILY PERSONALLY 

And no I'm not tired of winning at all

46 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

McGurk was the (married) guy videoed on the top of the embassy in Iraq getting a blow job from a staffer.  Also banging a WSJ reporterette and giving her scoops.  A real fine civil servant.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

And the citizens of France and England were recently shown chanting "We want Trump!" His positive messaging is spreading globally like never before. #winning 

the people in France and England can have him...so a few righty nuts chant his name while rioting that makes him popular there?..LOL..he's laughed at harder by Europeans vs. Americans...they don't have a bunch of fools there who believe a documented liar like we do....they're too smart for Donny...unlike us...#internationalclown

• Sad 1