Daughters of foot doctor say he diagnosed Trump with bone spurs as 'favor' to Fred Trump

RedZone

43 minutes ago, concha said:

What happened in this meeting?

Dumbass.

so there was a meeting?...ok..that's a start...what was it about?..it depends on which version of the story you want to believe...the original lie/story Trump came up with on the plane ride home from Germany saying it was about adoptions...then it changed when people laughed too hard about that lie...

why don't you tell me what they met about....you seem very confident it was about nothing and meaningless....

so let's see...Jr. got an e-mail from a Russian saying their GOVERNMENT was willing to help Donny win the election and had dirt on Hillary...to which Jr. replied "I LOVE IT"....so what do you think they met about...adoptions or getting Russain assistance to win the election...you're a smart guy...what do you think was discussed?....

49 minutes ago, concha said:

It's hilarious watching the Hysterical Middle School Girl Posse...

"Well, what IF this... and what IF that...???"

What IF you girls had the slightest fucking clue?  🤣

Uge.gif

how about some FACTS...there WAS a meeting in Trump tower...

it was attended by Jr. , Manifort and Jared...along with 5 Russians representing the Russian GOVERNMENT...

Jr. got an e-mail prior to the meeting saying he Russian Gov't was willing and able to help Donny get elected and had dirt on Hillary...to which Jr. replied "I LOVE IT"...the e-mail is out there to see

...so how about some answers instead of your childish Middle School girl line...

can you at least make an attempt at answering the facts listed above ^^....instead of the standard cursing and goofy meme answers...O.o...what would Hannity say?...LOL..

17 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so there was a meeting?...ok..that's a start...what was it about?..it depends on which version of the story you want to believe...the original lie/story Trump came up with on the plane ride home from Germany saying it was about adoptions...then it changed when people laughed too hard about that lie...

why don't you tell me what they met about....you seem very confident it was about nothing and meaningless....

so let's see...Jr. got an e-mail from a Russian saying their GOVERNMENT was willing to help Donny win the election and had dirt on Hillary...to which Jr. replied "I LOVE IT"....so what do you think they met about...adoptions or getting Russain assistance to win the election...you're a smart guy...what do you think was discussed?....

"Hey, Conch, make some shit up."

1Bxs.gif

• Sad 1

On 12/27/2018 at 11:28 AM, DBP66 said:

so let's see...Jr. got an e-mail from a Russian saying their GOVERNMENT was willing to help Donny win the election and had dirt on Hillary...to which Jr. replied "I LOVE IT"...

Yup. You found it .... the case cracker! That decided the election lmao.