Daughters of foot doctor say he diagnosed Trump with bone spurs as 'favor' to Fred Trump

RedZone

I can believe it.........orange POS ain't fighting anyone, but Bernie Sanders and Ted Cruz. xD

Daughters of foot doctor say he diagnosed Trump with bone spurs as 'favor' to Fred Trump

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/26/politics/trump-bone-spurs-vietnam-war/index.html?utm_term=image&utm_content=2018-12-26T14%3A42%3A07&utm_source=twCNN&utm_medium=social

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

the tough guy who "knows more than the generals"?....:$

I have noticed something new... can things FINALLY be changing? Slightly at least?

far fewer people ready to "rationalize" TRump behaviors. It almost appears that they have given up on trying to claim he is not a sick fuck. 

More and more the argument is, "I'll put up with him because he hates the folks I hate."

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I have noticed something new... can things FINALLY be changing? Slightly at least?

far fewer people ready to "rationalize" TRump behaviors. It almost appears that they have given up on trying to claim he is not a sick fuck. 

More and more the argument is, "I'll put up with him because he hates the folks I hate."

Or we've given up trying to keep up with the 24/7/365 rage monkeys.

Uge.gif

37 minutes ago, concha said:

Or we've given up trying to keep up with the 24/7/365 rage monkeys.

Uge.gif

..rage monkeys?....you mean the better part of America who's paying attention and call Donny out on his daily lies vs. the clowns who have learned to bury their head in the sand when Donny screws-up like you and play the denial game...or the blame game...O.o

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

...I don't get them....I get most of them hate Hillary...good for them...but to blindly support a documented bullshit artist because  you didn't like the other person is selling yourself short...real short...

...I get the red-necks who don't know better and still believe Donny tells the truth...it's the educated fools who try and make excuses for Donny that are nuts IMO.....they know better but continue to support a crazy man...O.o

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Y’all hate Trump’s voters even more than you hate Trump.  And you wonder why we simply laugh at you.

They are clowns.  Everything is chaos and ruin in their world view.  Of course, the chaos and ruin is overwhelmingly them and theirs raging and soiling themselves everyday over Trump's very existence.

Meanwhile, things aren't so damn bad. More people are working. The economy is growing. No new wars. We have a nearly 10-point improvement on Americans' opinion of the direction of the country. The press is still free (and not being spied upon as under Obama).  The government is looking to get serious about its constitutional duty to enforce and defend our borders and sovereignty (oh, wait....).

Yet here we have actual footage of the reaction of an American leftist to his country doing better...

Uge.gif

1 hour ago, concha said:

Perhaps.

But then they are also not the leader of a nation with strong growth and employment trying to deal with bedwetters such as yourself.

Curious question for you trump humpers.  If he were to come out and admit to all the investigations that he mislead the people and he really colluded with Russia and basically admits to everything and says so what, my followers love me and thats all that matters.  Would you guys still be in his camp?

22 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Curious question for you trump humpers.  If he were to come out and admit to all the investigations that he mislead the people and he really colluded with Russia and basically admits to everything and says so what, my followers love me and thats all that matters.  Would you guys still be in his camp?

Trump has them so twisted they will say he was set-up by the "deep state" and he REALLY is innocent but because the MSM hates him so much they worked in conjunction with the democrats to frame Donny when the real crime was Hillary's server and Benghazi!....he's laid the narrative out there for some time now and all his parrots led by Hannity and Fox news will repeat Donny's denials until their blue in the face...

and Donny knows he's got his 35% of the population in his pocket...the ones who he said would still support him if he "shot someone on 5th Ave."...the ones who wake up and drink Trump Kool-Aid and wear their MAGA hats...all too willing to follow Donny off a cliff...sad and funny at the same time...reality is going to hit them real hard when Muller is done....😉