The lying low lives at Fox "news"

noonereal

22 minutes ago, concha said:

I don't watch much Fox News.

And the unemployment numbers are very, very good under Trump.

Why do you hate that America is prospering?  Oh, I forgot. You're an America-loathing leftist. And an imbecile.

...prospering?..you take a look at your 401K...you think I like it when the market tanks and I lose money because of nutty Donny...stop the "left hates America" B.S...it's foolish....like you...

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...prospering?..you take a look at your 401K...you think I like it when the market tanks and I lose money because of nutty Donny...stop the "left hates America" B.S...it's foolish....like you...

The Dow is up 3,000 points net since Trump took office.

4 million more people have jobs.

The economy is growing strongly.

Why do hate that America is prospering?

Seriously, what is wrong with you? Other than being a complete imbecile, of course.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, concha said:

The Dow is up 3,000 points net since Trump took office.

4 million more people have jobs.

The economy is growing strongly.

Why do hate that America is prospering?

Seriously, what is wrong with you? Other than being a complete imbecile, of course.

...why would anyone hate prosperity?...no one would or does....stop being an idiot...we all want to prosper.. why don't you try and be smart and acknowledge that your boy f*ed up our economy recently..between his tariffs having effects to him talking about firing the Fed. Chairman he picked...and now the uncertainty with the gov't closed...wake up champ...stop being such a Trump stooge...

Just now, DBP66 said:

...why would anyone hate prosperity?...no one would or does....stop being an idiot...we all to prosper.. why don't you try and be smart and acknowledge that your f*ed up our economy recently..between his tariffs having effects to him talking about firing the Fed. Chairman he picked...and now the uncertainty with the gov't closed...wake up champ...stop being such a Trump stooge...

Markets go up and down. Interest rate hikes cause market reactions.

Tell Chuckles and Nancy to do their duty and help protect our borders and sovereignty.

49145116_1006544119550927_12716659343181

1 minute ago, concha said:

Markets go up and down. Interest rate hikes cause market reactions.

Tell Chuckles and Nancy to do their duty and help protect our borders and sovereignty.

49145116_1006544119550927_12716659343181

back to memes??...LOL...^ they show how "smart"you are...🤡...they go up and down and Trump has had a negative effect...anyone with a hint of knowledge KNOWS that...but you keep playing the denial game...it's pretty funny watching you chase your tail...

Just now, DBP66 said:

back to memes??...LOL...^ they show how "smart"you are...🤡...they go up and down and Trump has had a negative effect...anyone with a hint of knowledge KNOWS that...but you keep playing the denial game...it's pretty funny watching you chase your tail...

"A picture speaks a thousand words". You and your kind would rather shut down the government than provide money for a wall to help secure our border. It's a simple fact.

Trump has had a negative effect yet the markets are up a net 3k points under him. You are a moron.

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Speaking of checks, I'm confident you'll start receiving your nonessential pay again in 2-4 weeks. 

lucky I don't work for the Gov't...but thanks for your sympathy...I'm sure you feel sorry for the TSA guys not being paid to keep your ass safe...🙄

6 minutes ago, concha said:

"A picture speaks a thousand words". You and your kind would rather shut down the government than provide money for a wall to help secure our border. It's a simple fact.

Trump has had a negative effect yet the markets are up a net 3k points under him. You are a moron.

the old 1,00 words line once again...they show how dopey and desperate you are to try and make your pointless points...why is only you silly Trumpers posting silly memes 24-7...hummm...🤡

..you forgot Donny is "proud" to close the gov't down?...this is on him...they had an agreement until Fox news and Rush said no..and now here we are...

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

lucky I don't work for the Gov't...but thanks for your sympathy...I'm sure you feel sorry for the TSA guys not being paid to keep your ass safe...🙄

The TSA guys job would be easier of we had the wall. And they'd get paid.

Why is keeping our border vulnerable so important to you people?  

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

the old 1,00 words line once again...they show how dopey and desperate you are to try and make your pointless points...why is only you silly Trumpers posting silly memes 24-7...hummm...🤡

..you forgot Donny is "proud" to close the gov't down?...this is on him...they had an agreement until Fox news and Rush said no..and now here we are...

Can you answer why the Democratic Party would rather keep our border vulnerable than pass a budget?

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Can you answer why the Democratic Party would rather keep our border vulnerable than pass a budget?

why didn't the republican party who ran the show the last 2 years get the wall built if we were in such danger??...it's a crock of shit he feeds you and you eat up...."who's going to pay for the wall?"...MEXICO!!

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

it's not you dope...it's all about Donny feeding you red meat...wake-up champ...

Fund the wall and shutdown stops.

It's simple (though unsurprisingly it is too complicated for you to grasp).

Democrats are happier to see the government shut down than they are to see a more secure border.

Fact.

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

why didn't the republican party who ran the show the last 2 years get the wall built if we were in such danger??...it's a crock of shit he feeds you and you eat up...."who's going to pay for the wall?"...MEXICO!!

Establishment Republicans.

Now, why is it more important for you people to have the government shut down than it is to help secure our border?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Fund the wall and shutdown stops.

It's simple (though unsurprisingly it is too complicated for you to grasp).

Democrats are happier to see the government shut down than they are to see a more secure border.

Fact.

Didn't Donny say he's proud to shut it down?...that means he OWNS this shut down...he said so himself...and he wouldn't lie!!

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Trump was ready to sign.  He didn't try to shoot down the wall.

Don't be stupid.  Too late.

he's was their leader..a great "deal maker"?...The Art of the Deal exc....what happened?...the republicans didn't read his book and know what a great negotiator  he is?...he didn't get it done and Mexico said F-U Donny...we're not paying....