The lying low lives at Fox "news"

noonereal

6 hours ago, DBP66 said:

your Don Rickles act is getting old champ....we all know who the "stupid' people are here....that would be you and your Trump clown posse...the deny-defect and blame the MSM gang....you and the rest of the clowns get exposed here everyday as being "stupid"....keep up the good work!...Donny's proud of your efforts!....and if he ever gets laughed at again in front of the U.N he knows you got his back and all the diplomats who laugh at him will be called "stupid" too...sound good?....🤡

You are wasting your time with these people.  They pat themselves on the back for thinking that they actually were debating anything and winning.  All I got from their argument is name calling and the stupid "what Trump really meant by saying that" and fake news bullshit.  So I suggest you forget arguing with stupid because you can't fix stupid.  And their hate won't change even if what you say is 100% fact.  

6 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You are wasting your time with these people.  They pat themselves on the back for thinking that they actually were debating anything and winning.  All I got from their argument is name calling and the stupid "what Trump really meant by saying that" and fake news bullshit.  So I suggest you forget arguing with stupid because you can't fix stupid.  And their hate won't change even if what you say is 100% fact.  

LMAO

All you got? Yes. Because you are a liberal.

If you aren't bright enough to follow the plot, it is no wonder you are kissing up to DBP, a guy who is easily one of the dumbest people in all Christendom.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I hear you...believe me....it's nice to know there are other people who deal in facts and with reality like you....and you're right...you can't fix stupid...look at the clowns on this post!...it's very frustrating dealing with people who deny reality...it's a no win situation...but I try!...😶

4 hours ago, concha said:

LMAO

All you got? Yes. Because you are a liberal.

If you aren't bright enough to follow the plot, it is no wonder you are kissing up to DBP, a guy who is easily one of the dumbest people in all Christendom.

keep it up Don, your intellect shines right through!.....no silly memes to show how smart you are?....a picture is a 1,000 words?....🤡

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

the bottom line is that trumpets rational anything for trump because he hates the same people they hate

it's really insidious  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, concha said:

You're sounding nearly as stupid as DBP.

That's actually impressive.

how many people do you have to call stupid to start feeling stupid yourself?...you got to be getting close Don?..you're so predictable and childish it's sad...when you start losing an argument you either go into "silly-meme" mode or the Don Rickles routine...🤡

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

how many people do you have to call stupid to start feeling stupid yourself?...you got to be getting close Don?..you're so predictable and childish it's sad...when you start losing an argument you either go into "silly-meme" mode or the Don Rickles routine...🤡

I'm not calling you stupid.

You simply ARE stupid.

You have never been within a light year of winning a debate.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

and you're a sad little man without a clue....🤡

My flatulence is genius level compared to you.

You are a stupid POS who hates that Americans are enjoying a time of prosperity. A disgrace. Your posting on this site screams it.

You would rather see higher unemployment and a stagnant economy as long as a big government leftist was in power to reach into other people's pockets for your benefit. You are lower than the stuff I have to scrape off my shoe after a visit to a dog park. Truth.

4 hours ago, concha said:

You are a stupid POS who hates that Americans are enjoying a time of prosperity. A disgrace. Your posting on this site screams it.

You would rather see higher unemployment and a stagnant economy as long as a big government leftist was in power to reach into other people's pockets for your benefit. You are lower than the stuff I have to scrape off my shoe after a visit to a dog park. Truth.

Damn Concha, dumber then a fart, stupid POS, lower then dog shit !  My man, you've gone Low, Low Low. Time out, take a break, smoke a joint, drink a beer, get laid.....

7 hours ago, concha said:

..you're on a roll Don!!...🤡...the more pissed off/frustrated you get the more childish you act^...I LOVE IT!...LOL...just like Donny himself!...I guess he's leading be example these days...and he has an excellent student in you!..a true Trumper!....he's got you defending the defenseless things he does and says because Donny says so..🤡

2 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Damn Concha, dumber then a fart, stupid POS, lower then dog shit !  My man, you've gone Low, Low Low. Time out, take a break, smoke a joint, drink a beer, get laid.....

LOL...amen!..another stressed out/ pissed off righty....these guys like to talk about "rage" all the time?!?...LOL...you can't make this shit up...he's just another nutty Trumper who sees the future....and it' not too bright..just like him!....