The lying low lives at Fox "news"

noonereal

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Brilliant analogy!

Unfortunately I have to fail you as it is just fuckin' stupid.

Sorry! 

You are not in a position to fail me because, 1) you are not smart and, 2) you apparently could not follow the conversation anyway.

I hope you having a wonderful holiday season, nooner. Except for your heating oil bills, of course.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

He’s so overmatched In these debates but chooses to continue to embarrass himself and expose his lack of intellect. It’s pretty sad how oblivious he is ..... 

LOL..yea...I love being embarrassed by such informed people who worship a bullshit artist...🤡...intellect says the clown?...LOL..

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

DBP66 debating a Trump supporter be like..l

...debating you Trumpers is unfair...one side of the argument is based on facts and the other side is what Donny told you to think or say accompanied a silly meme....you Trumpers are priceless fools....🤡

5 hours ago, concha said:

You are not in a position to fail me because, 1) you are not smart and, 2) you apparently could not follow the conversation anyway.

I hope you having a wonderful holiday season, nooner. Except for your heating oil bills, of course.

..says the guy who thinks he makes sense...you seem to like telling people who make you look silly that they are "not smart"...as you post goofy memes to try and make your pointless points....weak...very weak...🤡

7 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I dont really give a shit about any of this.

But I do know, Trump supporters are so delusional... if he came to their house, raped their wife and killed their dog... Theyd thank him for it

AMEN...these fools love them some Donny....he can do no wrong and never lies!...🤡

18 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

what  a weak stupid argument ^....comparing fences/walls people of celebrity status ( no Conservatives live behind walls?) need for personal protection to a boarder for a country makes a lot of sense to you Trumpers...apples and oranges...

"open borders" is a Fox news/Trump term he's got you parrots saying...No one wants "open borders"...that's a 100% bullshit....all Americans know we need a secure border...that's common sense....but you guys keep pushing the bullshit Trump sells you...🤡

8 hours ago, concha said:

You are too stupid to realize just how stupid you are.

your Don Rickles act is getting old champ....we all know who the "stupid' people are here....that would be you and your Trump clown posse...the deny-defect and blame the MSM gang....you and the rest of the clowns get exposed here everyday as being "stupid"....keep up the good work!...Donny's proud of your efforts!....and if he ever gets laughed at again in front of the U.N he knows you got his back and all the diplomats who laugh at him will be called "stupid" too...sound good?....🤡

14 hours ago, DBP66 said:

No one wants "open borders"..

So by your definition, do many European countries have open borders or no? Let’s start with Germany. Can Germany be classified as an open border country under Merkel’s dictatorship? ..... answer yes or no. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

So by your definition, do many European countries have open borders or no? Let’s start with Germany. Can Germany be classified as an open border country under Merkel’s dictatorship? ..... answer yes or no. 

He is parroting the liberal talking points.  The need for more physical barrier security along the Southern border has been acknowledged on both sides for a long time. Look at the vote to fund such back in 2006, supported by the likes of Obama and Schumer. Establishment Republicans are little better.

There has now been a complete about face from Dem leadership as they have surrendered to pressure from their looney left base.  Cameras and drones are all that's needed  🤡.  And 20-30 foot walls don't matter because of ladders and shovels.

If the wall wasn't going to affect the flow of illegals, then why are pro-illegal groups so up-in-arms?  Do they think the cartels like having to lose the time and investment of digging tunnels?  Do they Mexican politicians who oppose the wall do so because they care about the $5 billion budget for it? Or are they more worried that fewer illegals will get across, they'll have to actually do their jobs and try to create jobs in Mexico, and remittances back to Mexico from the USA might be impacted?