Texas All Stars vs ATL Metro Allstars!

ORabidOne

16 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

The True19 game...

Some of the best from Georgias Class of 2019 vs some of the best from Texas' Class of 2019.

Some good highlights here... all of them that matter, starts around 6 mins... Georgia would win 35-7.

Only about six players were from outside of the five county metro ATL area! Somebody mentioned after the game was over, that Texas didn't send their BEST! REALLY? I saw players from Katy, Allen, and Cedar Hill on that roster!

31 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Only about six players were from outside of the five county metro ATL area! Somebody mentioned after the game was over, that Texas didn't send their BEST! REALLY? I saw players from Katy, Allen, and Cedar Hill on that roster!

That was an auto-response. As that was proven wrong... i know at minimum 6 of the top 10 prospects from TX in 2019 were there. Most big names were. A lot on both sides.

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

So now ga HSFB > Texas HSFB? 

Not really because if you take out a good stretch of the start where Texas didn't play that well and a good stretch of the end of the game...Texas actually won the game 7-6 if you just concentrate on the key 6 minutes of the game! ?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Connman said:

Not really because if you take out a good stretch of the start where Texas didn't play that well and a good stretch of the end of the game...Texas actually won the game 7-6 if you just concentrate on the key 6 minutes of the game! ?

Cant take out 2 stretches... only 1. 

And the rules state 6 "continuous" minutes is the maximum amount of time 1 may remove from a game in order to find the true winner.

There is no 6 minute period one can remove from this game to declare any other winner besides Georgias True19 team.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

That was an auto-response. As that was proven wrong... i know at minimum 6 of the top 10 prospects from TX in 2019 were there. Most big names were. A lot on both sides.

Yet from Columbus, to Savannah, to the Florida state line! There were THREE players on this squad! And Colquitt has two RB's in that class, who have already received offers from the Southeastern Conference!

On 3/12/2017 at 6:42 AM, ECHS05 said:

Cant take out 2 stretches... only 1. 

And the rules state 6 "continuous" minutes is the maximum amount of time 1 may remove from a game in order to find the true winner.

There is no 6 minute period one can remove from this game to declare any other winner besides Georgias True19 team.

Remember that as you guys have now clearly started building the Valdosta clearly really beat Chandler narrative

On 3/12/2017 at 1:58 AM, AztecPadre said:

So now ga HSFB > Texas HSFB? 

Imagine actually believing that. 

Hell, imagine actually believing it's close because of the outcome of some little all star game.

1 hour ago, WulfTangClan said:

Hell, imagine actually believing it's close because of the outcome of some little all star game.

Ruh-roh, someone getting defensive.

It is strange... the narrative people build for themselves. What they believe when they hear it or say it enough.... when the reality is we really dont know.

3 hours ago, WulfTangClan said:

Yes I do - in this 2019' class TX will have more QB's sign, but all other positions GA will have more kids sign to play big time college football with 1/3 of the population. The class is loaded all over the state with kids that can play at a high level. 

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

Yes I do - in this 2019' class TX will have more QB's sign, but all other positions GA will have more kids sign to play big time college football with 1/3 of the population. The class is loaded all over the state with kids that can play at a high level. 

To make this claim you would have to know about all the high level recruits in Texas, those that played and those that didn't, and development they will make the next two years before signing onto colleges.  You don't know that and stop acting as you do. 

I know there are a handful of the Texas kids didn't start this year, but will enter their JR seasons as the primary starters at their respective schools, that exp.  is what will develop them and separate them from the pack...a lot of these kids are just "prospects". Case in point.  Allen had 5 kids on the roster with only two being a starter this year.   (Wease-WR.  Jernigan-DL) Maurice Washington from cedar hill is a center and was on the allstar roster and I don't recall seeing this kid play at all this season for Chill!  

We had two state champs in Desoto and lake Travis, that had stud Sophs as starters and stars of their teams that didn't make the all star roster.  Just things I noticed quickly that is important in assessing overall state talent

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

How about we come back in a couple of years and take a look at the # of recruits signed from each state in 19'? GA had 2-3 teams worth of kids that could have played in the True19 game that didn't - look me up in 19' and we'll take a look.

I will be here.  There are a finite number of scholarships to offer each year,  what makes you think GA, or any state, will dominate regional recruiting over another state from that area?

i understand Texas, there will be many stars to develop real varsity experience between now and then. The state's top OT (Kenyon green), Ath (M Beason) , CB (Brian Williams) and 2 RB (glass and Cain) didn't even play in this game.  All of them were starters at their respective schools.  All 5 were all state as well

3 hours ago, Warrior said:

GA will have more major D1 kids sign than TX? Do you have a link for this source?

36 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

GA will have more major D1 kids sign than TX? Do you have a link for this source?

They wont have more... atleast not in numbers. But GAs 2019 class is going to be pretty insane. Itll set a new standard for GA in Per Capita. And the amount of top level kids is more than we've ever had.

While GA isnt going to have more than TX. Its possible GA may have more than CA.

GA actually lost 1 of its 2019 5*s to IMG... DE Nolan Smith from Calvary Day... who is a UGA commit. 

And GA still has 6 5*s for 2019 so far(was 7 with Nolan), 3 of which are WRs... to CAs 5... TXs 1... FL actually has 9, of course thats only bc of IMG and their interstate transfers.... IMG holds 4 of FLs 9 5*s.