I just read

noonereal

I just read the most, brainwashed, ignorant, fucked up post I have ever found on the internet. 

Here it is:

The process Trump is enacting is not based on the calendar. He is trying to right the fumbles of his predecessors in their inept and misguided policies regarding China. The process is only started.

In spite of the recent correction in the markets, the increase in the value of stocks is still WAY higher in the months following the election as it was in the same period preceding the election.

This guy is the ultimate problem solver who is not afraid to step up and do the hard tasks as they exist. Trump worked while his predecessors shirked. That's the difference between scared little girls and a responsible problem solver.

Any of the others would have "sat on the lead" in order to get re-elected. Trump decided to take advantage of the strength in the economy and do the right thing.

From a different universe. 

18 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Sounds like maybe it’s time for you to take another break from the internet. 

200w.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c2b7cc664737166451

It's typical nooner.

He's either bored and begging for attention again and/or just displaying his ignorance... again.

As per usual, he does not point to a single thing and even attempt to refute it with a fact. Because he can't.

Captain Factless strikes again.

• Haha 1

I just read some pretty funny story from the Huffpost culture section.

Pretty entertaining and didn't upset me like whatever it is you were reading. 

I Was A Cable Guy. I Saw The Worst Of America.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c0ea571e4b06484c9fd4c21?ec_carp=5234342402386861081

Good luck with finding much inner peace as you read other people's political views on the interwebs. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c0ea571e4b06484c9fd4c21?ec_carp=5234342402386861081

Good luck with finding much inner peace as you read other people's political views on the interwebs. 

LOL, small world. My son insisted I read that yesterday. Found the whole thing both troubling and hilarious at the same time on so many levels. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

LOL, small world. My son insisted I read that yesterday. Found the whole thing both troubling and hilarious at the same time on so many levels. 

20 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If y’all enjoyed that you should really check out this Book 📖.... Storries of the Lady Of the Night

BDFAE3FD-57D5-4409-9A9B-37C2EEF32F0F.jpeg

13 hours ago, noonereal said:

I just read the most, brainwashed, ignorant, fucked up post I have ever found on the internet. 

Here it is:

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 10:04 AM, noonereal said:

I dare you, come up with ANY valid reason why we separate bathrooms. 

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 9:50 AM, noonereal said:

It is lunacy to think we need separate bathrooms. 

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Read the article earlier, too.  Can’t even imagine the kinds of fucked up things she saw in people’s homes.  The older I get the more I realize just how strange people are.  That being said the author sounds like a bitchy self-righteous snowflake.  Oooooh you told Dick Cheney to waterboard you.  Truly you’ve sacrificed for the cause and spoke truth to power.  Now shut the fuck up and fix my cable.

• Haha 2