SEC West remains the Toughest League in America..

RedZone

Alabama takes out #4 Oklahoma (45-34) and will probably take out #2 Clemson again.

LSU takes out #7 UCF (playing with the 3rd and 4th string defense)-(40-32)

Texas A&M takes out NC State (52-13)

Auburn takes out Purdue (Ohio St killer) (63-14)

Miss St takes a 5 point loss to Iowa (how that happen?) (27-22)

SEC West will probaby end up 5-1 this bowl season with a gump national title.

SEC West averaging a blistering 44 points this bowl season.

LSU beat a team without their Heisman caliber quarterback. 

Texas AM is pretty damn good and it has nothing to do with being apart of the SEC West. 

Auburn played a garbage team who had one good win and backdoored into the bowl season. 

Mississippi State shit the bed big time and was the 3rd ranked SEC team to lose to an Inferior OOC opponent in a bowl game

Arkansas is one of the worst teams in the country and Ole Miss isn’t far ahead. 

Alabama is Alabama. The team all of the other SEC fans like to pump their chest about as if they are their favorite team. Lol. It’s pathetic. Like the nerd who thinks he’s a pimp because his buddy bangs all the chicks 😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Alabama takes out #4 Oklahoma (45-34) and will probably take out #2 Clemson again.

LSU takes out #7 UCF (playing with the 3rd and 4th string defense)-(40-32)

Texas A&M takes out NC State (52-13)

Auburn takes out Purdue (Ohio St killer) (63-14)

Miss St takes a 5 point loss to Iowa (how that happen?) (27-22)

SEC West will probaby end up 5-1 this bowl season with a gump national title.

SEC West averaging a blistering 44 points this bowl season.

LSU doesn't deserve credit for their players putting themselves before the team and sitting out

LSU barley beat a team that people keep saying would have been 6-6 in a power 5 conference

Wake me when someone in SEC West besides Ole miss, Texas A&M or Auburn beats bama

LSU vs UCF stats

LSU had the ball for almost 45 minutes and rolled up 555 yds total offense.Most lopsided 8 point win in the history of college football. It felt like LSU was playing a pesty FCS team.....the pick 6 and muffed punt made it closer.

If LSU can learn how to play RedZone football they could have hung 70 on UCF. Settling for 4 FGs is troubling. 

bandicam 2019-01-02 08-50-55-723.jpg

bandicam 2019-01-02 08-53-06-592.jpg

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

LSU doesn't deserve credit for their players putting themselves before the team and sitting out

Yet, when teammates of players who sit out these games are asked about such decisions, the large majority support them and completely agree that sitting out makes sense. They don't feel as though they have been abandoned by their teammate.

So, LSU won despite having some next-level players sitting out, yet this actually hurts in any argument that the SEC West is loaded with teams? Huh?

Maybe this post of yours doesn't deserve credit...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Yet, when teammates of players who sit out these games are asked about such decisions, the large majority support them and completely agree that sitting out makes sense. They don't feel as though they have been abandoned by their teammate.

So, LSU won despite having some next-level players sitting out, yet this actually hurts in any argument that the SEC West is loaded with teams? Huh?

Maybe this post of yours doesn't deserve credit...

Yet if LSU lost it would have been their excuse

"Well if the game mattered they would have destroyed UCF"

- SEC fans after auburn lost last year to UCF

I'm sick of this bullshit of teams using bowl losses and passing them aside as games they only lost because players were "banged up" "sat out" or "didn't care about it"

You line up and play the fuckin game, if you get out played

OWN IT! Accept it and move on, don't make excuses like those I listed above

And if a team shows up and doesn't care about winning then they deserve to be blasted for not having any competitive fire in them, I may have never played but I go into every game hating the idea of losing, it eats at me like a fuckin plague and I find it pathetic that teams could actually see a bowl game as a "waste of time" to point they don't care about winning or losing

It's a embarrassment to the sport

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Yet if LSU lost it would have been their excuse

"Well if the game mattered they would have destroyed UCF"

- SEC fans after auburn lost last year to UCF

You're digging a deeper hole ("Yet if LSU lost it would have been their excuse").

They won.

Don't try to prove a point by guessing what an excuse would be if a team would have lost. I'm sure you see where that might not be accepted by many.

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

I'm sick of this bullshit of teams using bowl losses and passing them aside as games they only lost because players were "banged up" "sat out" or "didn't care about it"

You line up and play the fuckin game, if you get out played

OWN IT! Accept it and move on, don't make excuses like those I listed above

And if a team shows up and doesn't care about winning then they deserve to be blasted for not having any competitive fire in them, I may have never played but I go into every game hating the idea of losing, it eats at me like a fuckin plague and I find it pathetic that teams could actually see a bowl game as a "waste of time" to point they don't care about winning or losing

It's a embarrassment to the sport

But one you listed above actually won, and then you said they would have made that excuse if they would have lost. Again...huh?

5 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

You're digging a deeper hole ("Yet if LSU lost it would have been their excuse").

They won.

Don't try to prove a point by guessing what an excuse would be if a team would have lost. I'm sure you see where that might not be accepted by many.

The example I provided was from a team who DID lose (Auburn last year)

4 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

But one you listed above actually won, and then you said they would have made that excuse if they would have lost. Again...huh?

I also see people complaining on social media about how UGA only lost because they were sulking from missing playoffs and didn't care about the sugar bowl

This has become a recurring theme

Whenever a SEC wins a bowl game it's because the SEC is so great and unbeatable

When a SEC team loses its because either a) they are a weak team that did nothing in SEC or b) they didn't care about game but if they did care they would have blown the other team out

• Thanks 1

Yes LSU managed to win, I'm pointing out that so many people already had a built in excuse for LSU going into the game

You may notice that prior to the game and even early in game we kept hearing how many players were sitting out

They already were building in a excuse for the loss in case it happened so they could avoid giving UCF any credit 

I am happy with the Texas Power 5 that played in Bowls

They went 4-0 beating other power 5 teams

TCU beat California

Baylor beat Vanderbilt

Texas A&M beat NC State

Texas beat Georgia 

Overall Texas schools went 4-2 in Bowl Games -  Not our best year in bowls

The sorry no good can't play defense big 12 went 3-1 vs the SEC.

Can't wait to see if UT can take another step forward next year when LSU comes to town the 2nd week of the season.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I also see people complaining on social media about how UGA only lost because they were sulking from missing playoffs and didn't care about the sugar bowl

This has become a recurring theme

Whenever a SEC wins a bowl game it's because the SEC is so great and unbeatable

When a SEC team loses its because either a) they are a weak team that did nothing in SEC or b) they didn't care about game but if they did care they would have blown the other team out

You mean like Michigan getting it handed to them in their bowl game? And people saying something that may have provided foreshadowing of the result was Michigan having a letdown after their disappointing loss to Ohio State? Similar to Georgia having a letdown after falling short against Alabama?

This happens across the country, not just in the SEC. Whether you agree with it or not, you have to acknowledge the SEC ain't the only ones making such claims. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

He's all over the map....

He also said in three different threads UCF would beat and expose an overrated LSU...

The little kid is something. Probably confuses himself a lot of the time.

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

You mean like Michigan getting it handed to them in their bowl game? And people saying something that may have provided foreshadowing of the result was Michigan having a letdown after their disappointing loss to Ohio State? Similar to Georgia having a letdown after falling short against Alabama?

This happens across the country, not just in the SEC. Whether you agree with it or not, you have to acknowledge the SEC ain't the only ones making such claims. 

And I didn't defend Michigan for it

In fact I stated somewhere (not sure if on this forum or on Twitter)

Something along lines of 

Michigan playing with no drive or heart and UF is clearly tearing them apart, UF came to play, Michigan didn't but UF deserves all the credit for the win

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He's all over the map....

He also said in three different threads UCF would beat and expose an overrated LSU...

The little kid is something. Probably confuses himself a lot of the time.

Top 10 recruiting class basically every year yet haven't beaten bama since 2011 even while less talented teams like Auburn (2x), Ole Miss (2x), and Texas A&M all did so during same stretch 

LSU is definitely overrated 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

And I didn't defend Michigan for it

In fact I stated somewhere (not sure if on this forum or on Twitter)

Something along lines of 

Michigan playing with no drive or heart and UF is clearly tearing them apart, UF came to play, Michigan didn't but UF deserves all the credit for the win

Ah, so your point that the SEC are the only fans who say certain things about losses is actually not exclusive to SEC fans? I think you are right in contradicting your original statement.