Meteorologist loses job ....

Mjd33

42 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

A bunch of coons are near the Lake by me...

Like all things in nature...

you might find that if you are nice to them and help ensure that they have enough to eat as you do, you may find that they will never become a 'pesky nuisance'  or have to resort to 'stealing your trash' to survive.  When nature is in balance, you may also find that having some of them around can add bit of enjoyment to your life as well...

giphy.gif

Just sayin' 

I guess in some sense ….we are ALL just a bunch of coons...🤔

31 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I am more interested in understanding where all your resentment comes from. 

Clearly you have had a good life, why the hate? 

Did you know that questions can even be framed in the form of OVERSTATEMENT???

ie I think the answer to your question, would simply be not seeing past a perceived wrong, or actually taking a stand against something wrong......is why the posts are framed in such manner...

He was rather specific with his grievances, and request to show proof they are not valid....

So I guess a question could be... are you simply attacking with overstatements 'assigning  hate on point, or are you just holding other OP's previous overstatements against him?.... in your analysis and reacting….

Extra Credit.....Is it ever 'justified' to dislike a moral wrong to the point of hate?  What to do if it is just a 'perceived' moral wrong? 

Just sayin' 🤔

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

I am more interested in understanding where all your resentment comes from. 

Clearly you have had a good life, why the hate? 

What hate? 

I’m sympathetic this guy got fired for a tongue slip. He’s married with kids.... if not for all the people coming out to support him these last 24-48 hours, he would of probably been blackballed from that industry. 

Shame on that mayor for stirring up real hate. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

What hate? 

I’m sympathetic this guy got fired for a tongue slip. He’s married with kids.... if not for all the people coming out to support him these last 24-48 hours, he would of probably been blackballed from that industry. 

you so closely identify with whites you feel are unfairly treated yet so harsh against blacks who feel they have been unfairly treated

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

For getting tongue tied. This is called mass hysteria .... poor guy jumbled his words. 

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/meteorologist-fired-viewers-claim-uttered-racial-slur-air-174828228.html

I’ll Let you guess what color he is ... 

I’ll let you guess what color the race baiting mayor of Rochester NY  calling for his job is .... 

& I’ll let you guess why mike Greenberg kept his job for saying same thing .... 

https://amp.democratandchronicle.com/amp/2508535002

Yet Sarah Jeong still has a job at NY Times after tweeting about how much she hates white people. 

Without even reading it, I will let you guess why you have a serious problem with anybody that's not a white republican?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Couldn't hear a racist remark in there.  What am I missing?

Nothing.... when the physical limitations of one's tongue,  accidentally states Martin Lewther Kewn (see above), the car crash is too close to someone's house.  This making the bang too loud for some to believe it was an accident....

on just another slippery slope...

giphy.gif 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

What hate? 

It's a terrible shame that anyone would support someone's losing his job over a slip of the tongue, let alone a married man with kids. 

I'm happy to hear that people are coming out to support him. 

• Like 2