Meteorologist loses job ....

Mjd33

For getting tongue tied. This is called mass hysteria .... poor guy jumbled his words. 

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/meteorologist-fired-viewers-claim-uttered-racial-slur-air-174828228.html

I’ll Let you guess what color he is ... 

I’ll let you guess what color the race baiting mayor of Rochester NY  calling for his job is .... 

& I’ll let you guess why mike Greenberg kept his job for saying same thing .... 

https://amp.democratandchronicle.com/amp/2508535002

Yet Sarah Jeong still has a job at NY Times after tweeting about how much she hates white people. 

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Greenberg was not the topic here.

The news person was....right?

Or are you stupid enough to........

no deflections.

So should I start another thread about mike Greenberg with the video posted so you can give us your opinion if he’s racist or not? 

Don't care what color anyone is. The guy got tong tied and does not come off as a racist. This bullshit has gone way over the top and only serves those in power who want to keep this country divided as it is in their best interest.

Same with Kevin Hart. He should have held his ground and not caved to the politically correct bs. I don't care what he tweeted in the past ( most all of us who are not gay have been guilty of the same thing at some point in our lives )... he is super qualified to host the awards and should have told everyone in an articulate way that he has grown and those who might be on his ass, to go screw themselves.

Gentlemen: Its time to wake up to all of the shit that the powers who control the mainstream media are doing to keep us divided. For every racial focused incident that the news pushes down our throats, we all can find dozens of situations where people of different color step up to help each other which will never be reported.

• Like 1

A simplest of  analysis here might be used to add context to an otherwise stupid conversation ….

one of the best tongue twisters I know is 3 simple words.....

"Black Bug's Blood"

Go ahead and try repeating it 10 times quickly (out loud not reading it or whispering to yourself....and slowly does not count). LOLOLOLOL

C'mon it's only 3 words 

Most people can't get past 3 or 4 times quickly....

Why???

Because You are GUARANTEED  to carry the 'L'  from the (previous word)  'bLack' over into the following word 'bLug'...

THE EXACT Same way several here carried the 'ew' sound from the (previous word)  Lewther over into the following word Kewn (g) …

Sorry but that is just how tongue twisters work.....cased closed...

Stupid conversation anyways...why anyone would still consider the word 'Coon',  to be considered a racial slur is beyond me.....

But I don't live 200 years ago, so it's certainly not my first thought when I hear the word 'coon'...

giphy.gif 

Especially when it was directed at no one....

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

For getting tongue tied. This is called mass hysteria .... poor guy jumbled his words. 

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/meteorologist-fired-viewers-claim-uttered-racial-slur-air-174828228.html

I’ll Let you guess what color he is ... 

I’ll let you guess what color the race baiting mayor of Rochester NY  calling for his job is .... 

& I’ll let you guess why mike Greenberg kept his job for saying same thing .... 

https://amp.democratandchronicle.com/amp/2508535002

Yet Sarah Jeong still has a job at NY Times after tweeting about how much she hates white people. 

wow! you really feel discriminated against. 

What happened to you to make you feel like this? 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

wow! you really feel discriminated against. 

What happened to you to make you feel like this? 

You think he should of got fired? 

Should Greenberg been fired for saying same thing ? 

And Why is the mayor of Rochester calling for his job? 

Answer the above. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

You think he should of got fired? 

Should Greenberg been fired for saying same thing ? 

And Why is the mayor of Rochester calling for his job? 

Answer the above. Thanks. 

I am more interested in understanding where all your resentment comes from. 

Clearly you have had a good life, why the hate?