Grayson 3 Coaches 4 years lol.

HooverOutlaw

8 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Bucs have had 4 coaches in the last 41 seasons

Grayson opened in 2000 started Football same year. 

HC #1-Mickey Conn: 1 state title.

2000-2015 left Grayson to go be a coach for the Clemson Tigers.

Jeff Herron: 

1 state title. Coached 2016 season only... 

Left for T.L Hanna(SC) 

Coached at Camden County (GA) won 3 state titles coached there from 1996-2014 went to Prince Avenue Christian then Grayson.... 

Previously coached teams:

Walton(Marietta,GA) 1989- 1994. 

Oconee County HS won 1 state title there. 1994-96

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Bucs have had 4 coaches in the last 41 seasons

One of whom left in disgrace for changing grades and other prominent issues and another who took off his shirt in a school pep rally and was reprimanded for doing so.  I wouldn't be pointing too many fingers there and holding Hoover up as a paragon of virtue there dude.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

And yet they are still a team to reckon with at any point in the season.

Hoover or Grayson?  We went there with Jeff Herron and beat Hoover.  They came here the next year and with Christian Hunnicutt in his 2nd year as a head coach and first year at Grayson we beat them again.  Could be that's part of what chaps Outlaw and why he likes to jump on us so much but that's speculation on my part.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Fred said:

By the way, you can't count.  The Bucs have had 5 coaches in the past 41 years.  I would have thought with you being a life long Buc you would know that.

http://www.ahsfhs.org/teams2/Coaches.asp?Team=Hoover

3 weeks before the 94 season Bob Finley died of a heart attack . Thorsen was a fill in not a head coach.

Finley coached for 25 years. 

I just talk to a former assistant on that 94 team if Thorsen was thought of as a head coach he said no. I told him you said Thorsen  was the official head coach of the 94 team he said nobody he Bucs history thinks we had a HC in 94. Even Thorsen on his on record does not list himself as a head coach but just coached there. 

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

3 weeks before the 94 season Bob Finley died of a heart attack . Thorsen was a fill in not a head coach.

I just talk to a former assistant on that 94 team if Thorsen was thought of as a head coach he said no. I told him you said Thorsen  was the official head coach of the 94 team he said nobody he Bucs history thinks we had a HC in 94. Even Thorsen on his on record does not list himself as a head coach but just coached there. 

Now now, you know Fredrick is always looking to "prove" someone wrong. Lol 

That is something you both have in common. 😉

8 hours ago, Fred said:

Hoover or Grayson?  We went there with Jeff Herron and beat Hoover.  They came here the next year and with Christian Hunnicutt in his 2nd year as a head coach and first year at Grayson we beat them again.  Could be that's part of what chaps Outlaw and why he likes to jump on us so much but that's speculation on my part.

Grayson

14 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You can all it that if you want.  All I'm doing is quoting the holy grail of Alabama High School football.  He lead the team in 94.  His record was 4-5.  If not him, who was it making the head coaching decisions.  I fully understand the feeling of not being head coach or a fill in but he was in the role.  It wasn't for 1 game.  It was for the whole season.  That's the fact.

bama high school.jpg