Michigan Adds a New Defensive Coach

paladin4ever

2 hours ago, paladin4ever said:

Sources are confirming that Anthony Campanile will be leaving Boston College and heading to Ann Arbor.

Hiring Camp was a must for them. Nj's (BNU) 2021/2022 classes are more stacked with high rated kids than we've seen in a long time. Michigan had a lot of success recruiting that area at a time, but as of late has not been able to get anyone. None of the coaches or outside influencers are feeling chris Chris Partridge, so they needed to get someone who can give them a shot with the studs in those two classes.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@SJR 04

@GardenStateBaller

Do you guys think The BNU  Boston college football players transfer out because of campanile

I really dont know. I was talking to a few people yesterday asking how they think this will shake out for kids like Connor, who possibly committed do to the comfort of camp. Who has great relationship with Auggie.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Academics at Michigan may be much higher than OSU.....?? OSU, MSU and ILL, anybody gets in...Jim Mandich. Once told me that those three were,"bottom feeders"....

Ha? 

Well you been out of circulation and perhaps fell down while cycling without your helmet

try 3.8 -3.9 and 32 ACT before you get into those bottom feeders you speak of 😗

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

OK?....Maybe mandich was wrong or times have changed with the "curve grading system" now in the govt school system..If you had a choice of where to get a college degree which would you take ???  Give me the one from Mich..Oh, I did take a spill from my blue,bounced up and kept admiring those big tits that I saw.......😁😁😁😎😎😅

Today it would not matter so go with the dominant athletic program... easy choice

tits everywhere ... shit you can voyage over to Scarlett’s, Rachel’s  or Tootsies tonight 😀😀😀

20 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Academics at Michigan may be much higher than OSU.....?? OSU, MSU and ILL, anybody gets in...Jim Mandich. Once told me that those three were,"bottom feeders"....

Mandich was a character.   Loved his Maize and blue and the Dolphins.  “Meeeeeechigan”.   

Sadly, just read Kuech passed away at 71. :(  

Oh I disagree with your mention though.  Nothing wrong with academics at those schools.   Illini weak academics?  Way off.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SJR89 said:

simply a great move by Michigan,,,,,,,he is dialed in for NJ.  Patridge seems to be a one trick pony while Campy has a much better track record....

Its worth keeping an eye on because I spoke to someone very, very, influential who flat out told me he really likes Anthony, but he or anyone affiliated with him will not entertain Michigan as long as Partridge is on that staff. I know two other coaches that I'm willing to bet feel the same. Getting Camp was a great move if Michigan is hoping to throw their name in that hat for some of the young talent at Bergen Catholic. It will be interesting to see if Nikki Camp back doors McKenna, because Its safe to say McKenna doesnt like what took place with Kareem Walker after Partridge promised to take care of Walker if he decommitted from Ohio State, which lead to people who Walker really trusted advising him to sign with Michigan. I'm definitely going to keep my eye on how this shakes out.

1 hour ago, SJR 04 said:

Its worth keeping an eye on because I spoke to someone very, very, influential who flat out told me he really likes Anthony, but he or anyone affiliated with him will not entertain Michigan as long as Partridge is on that staff. I know two other coaches that I'm willing to bet feel the same. Getting Camp was a great move if Michigan is hoping to throw their name in that hat for some of the young talent at Bergen Catholic. It will be interesting to see if Nikki Camp back doors McKenna, because Its safe to say McKenna doesnt like what took place with Kareem Walker after Partridge promised to take care of Walker if he decommitted from Ohio State, which lead to people who Walker really trusted advising him to sign with Michigan. I'm definitely going to keep my eye on how this shakes out.

Interesting.... when you think about it... I am not sure if any of our top recruits from SJR got a Michigan offer..... hhhmmmmm