IMG

954gator

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I applaud this kid. He'll be better prepared to take on the rigors of his upcoming college career because of this experience. These opportunities are very tough for elite athletes to turn down. 

Agreed.  But let’s not pretend IMG doesn’thave a recruiting list to go by and if a family says no, onto the next 4 star.  They had a recruiting coordinator traveling and meeting families in the past if I’m not mistaken.  If I had to bet, I’d lean IMG letter first, but at this point who cares.  

4 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

They aren't scared to play IMG because of IMG being talented they scared of IMG poaching their players when they already have enough problems fighting other emerging powers in Broward county

Evidence to support this ridiculous notion?  How many SoFL kids Atlantic side from private or public powers have transferred to IMG?   I recall one WR from a public school in SoFL transferring, but wasn’t from a top school. 

STA won’t play them and neither wil Don Bisco Prep nor Bishop Gorman. Academics probably don’t suck at IMG, but I can guarantee they don’t suck at STA, Don Bosco Prep and Bishop Gorman.  

As I mentioned before, a friend of mine tutored STA student athletes. People do care.  HC Harriott can articulate to a student athlete with some Phil Action Jackson stuff.  He’s  philosophical and very religious.  The handshake thing I domt know, perhaps not his best moment, but the HC with numerous FHSAA violations is not the ideal spokesman for fair play either and not a hater of transfers from local schools.  

STA is in full straightaway rpm and top speed w transfers with chaminade madonma likely 2nd.  DFB and Cardinal Gibbons are also loaded again.  Gibbons just picked up a highly recruited transfer from GA.  

• Like 1