IMG

954gator

Just now, 954gator said:

So how long will they last.  They’ve slowely been more and more depleted each year.  With local super powers rising up will they be able to continue?  I mean they have the facilities and all but...

Well they will still be around per say because the state of Florida continues to give them millions every year

But I don't see them having any team as good as 2016 team anytime soon

51 minutes ago, 954gator said:

So how long will they last.  They’ve slowely been more and more depleted each year.  With local super powers rising up will they be able to continue?  I mean they have the facilities and all but...

I know they just got a Player from Wayne County(Jesus,GA) a 4* ATH who had offers from:

South Carolina

Clemson

Georgia 

Florida 

FSU 

Miami 

Tennessee

Indiana

Purdue

Georgia Southern

UCF

Auburn 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Depleted?? I just had a conf call with the IMG Managing Director, the guy who runs the place and created the football program. The best is yet to come. Construction of a new hotel on campus was just completed. 

I saw the hotel on campus at close to completion but that is just another amenitiy 

All people see is D1 players but there are holes in IMG roster that are slowly getting worse, last year they were actually losing players to other FL schools

38 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I know they just got a Player from Wayne County(Jesus,GA) a 4* ATH who had offers from:

South Carolina

Clemson

Georgia 

Florida 

FSU 

Miami 

Tennessee

Indiana

Purdue

Georgia Southern

UCF

Auburn 

16 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

15 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

My phone auto corrects Jesus to Jesus... 

Jesus to Jesus

J E S U P to J E S U S

JESUS,!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

When I was a GA at FSU in the early 90s one of my best buddies was Tony Yeomans, a Jesup native, who was a DL at FSU. Will never forget my one trip to Jesup. Ever. 

Unfortunately Im out there 4 times a month 

J E S U P is close to everything yet so far from everywhere... 

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

When I was a GA at FSU in the early 90s one of my best buddies was Tony Yeomans, a Jesup native, who was a DL at FSU. Will never forget my one trip to Jesup. Ever. 

I will say this though you can sleep on Wayne all day but they got some serious ballers.... 

But you can expect to start seeing them leave to go to schools like Ware, Camden and Benedictine.... 

Like I said real talent but the BOE is ran by idiots that won't let the coaches coach...  

They suffer from backseat coaching syndrome.... 

And its all because of a previous coach and his wife.... 

The bastards where stealing funds from the Football team... 

And while it's been 4-5 years since they've left... The program never fully recovered because the BOE. Wasn't paying attention to what was going on... So now it's a ship that's sailing but it has problems.... because now the BOE is paying too much attention and keeps their nose in everything. And they're making it difficult for anything to fly down there...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I saw the hotel on campus at close to completion but that is just another amenitiy 

All people see is D1 players but there are holes in IMG roster that are slowly getting worse, last year they were actually losing players to other FL schools

This is how I see it as well.  Not hard to see honestly.   They were thin as all hell last year.

• Like 1