Official 2019 Boot Baller Thread!

RedZone

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Westlake is pretty good.   And Louisiana football is pretty bad.  So it kind of evens out. 

I will confirm when the contract is signed sealed and delivered 

I know we joke alot but damn y'all shit on  the bayou too much... 

I mean talking about it as far as Economically and Geographic it's not the most appealing place but there's some good football in Louisiana...  

Westlake will probably lose... 

11 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I know we joke alot but damn y'all shit on  the bayou too much... 

I mean talking about it as far as Economically and Geographic it's not the most appealing place but there's some good football in Louisiana...  

Westlake will probably lose... 

Nah Boss I adjusted each team and came up with the number 25 team in Georgia is about on par with the number 1 team in Lousiana. 

So this game will be a dogfight.  

Remember Bishop Lynch from Texas wasn’t even top 50 in their state and they were neck and neck with Curtis at the end 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nah Boss I adjusted each team and came up with the number 25 team in Georgia is about on par with the number 1 team in Lousiana. 

So this game will be a dogfight.  

Remember Bishop Lynch from Texas wasn’t even top 50 in their state and they were neck and neck with Curtis at the end 

Westlake has athletes but they ain't Grayson I'm telling you...

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Saw this on 247 site.  Why would a 4* pick Maryland over FSU?

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/sports/college/fsu/football/2019/02/06/four-star-qb-lance-legendre-spurns-florida-state-maryland-fsu-seminoles-willie-taggart-quarterback/2789569002/

Florida St missed out on the 3 QBs they wanted/needed....not a great day for recruiting at the QB position.

"Florida State desperately needed a quarterback in the 2019 class.

FSU may have even needed two quarterbacks this cycle due to the attrition the position has sustained over the past few years.

Now it looks like the Seminoles are going to come up short at the position for the second straight year.

Four-star quarterback Lance LeGendre committed to Maryland over FSU on Wednesday and four-star quarterback John Rhys Plumlee committed to Ole Miss over FSU on Monday.

This comes after the Seminoles suffered a last minute flip by long-time quarterback commit Sam Howell during the early signing period. Howell stayed in-state at North Carolina.

Not getting a quarterback in this recruiting cycle puts FSU in an awful position going forward."

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/sports/college/fsu/football/2019/02/06/four-star-qb-lance-legendre-spurns-florida-state-maryland-fsu-seminoles-willie-taggart-quarterback/2789569002/

Florida St missed out on the 3 QBs they wanted/needed....not a great day for recruiting at the QB position.

"Florida State desperately needed a quarterback in the 2019 class.

FSU may have even needed two quarterbacks this cycle due to the attrition the position has sustained over the past few years.

Now it looks like the Seminoles are going to come up short at the position for the second straight year.

Four-star quarterback Lance LeGendre committed to Maryland over FSU on Wednesday and four-star quarterback John Rhys Plumlee committed to Ole Miss over FSU on Monday.

This comes after the Seminoles suffered a last minute flip by long-time quarterback commit Sam Howell during the early signing period. Howell stayed in-state at North Carolina.

Not getting a quarterback in this recruiting cycle puts FSU in an awful position going forward."

I wonder whats going on at FSU.  They seem to be losing in every which way.

• Like 1

Evangel Christian will drop to D2 this year meaning they won't face John Curtis, Rummel, St Aug, Baton Rouge-Catholic and etc in the playoffs.

St Thomas More (aka STM) will be the team to beat in D2 this year. UHigh will take a step back, Parkview Baptist is a couple years away.....Evangel and STM will battle it out most likely.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Evangel Christian will drop to D2 this year meaning they won't face John Curtis, Rummel, St Aug, Baton Rouge-Catholic and etc in the playoffs.

St Thomas More (aka STM) will be the team to beat in D2 this year. UHigh will take a step back, Parkview Baptist is a couple years away.....Evangel and STM will battle it out most likely.

Did they drop because of record or is it enrollment based? 

Keeping it in the Boot.

La-Lafayette Ragin Cajuns had the #1 recruiting class in the Sun Belt Conference this year. The Cajuns signed 25 3* prospects with 18 of those coming from the Boot.

Perspective, Rutgers (Big 10) signed 21 3* prospects...zero 4* or 5* prospects.

Texas Tech (Big 12) signed 16 3* prospects and zero 4* or 5*.

Small class for the Red Raiders.

Cajun 2019 recruiting class

https://247sports.com/college/louisiana/Season/2019-Football/Commits/

Cajun Stadium (capacity 45,000)

Cajun_Field.jpg

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

20 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Keeping it in the Boot.

La-Lafayette Ragin Cajuns had the #1 recruiting class in the Sun Belt Conference this year. The Cajuns signed 25 3* prospects with 18 of those coming from the Boot.

Cajun_Field.jpg

The Cajuns did sign 3 3* QB prospects. That's evidently tough for some colleges. xD

One close to my heart QB Chandler Fields from Archbishop  Rummel.

27 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Keeping it in the Boot.

Cajun_Field.jpg

E768B5E7-9CE0-44F5-A424-C512304E11D2.jpeg