Who’s our president?

NorCalRuss

19 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Crazy right?  Ignore experts and instead listen to Hannity.  

But Trump is a stable genius and unemployment #'s are good so I guess we shouldn't worry.  Even China is impressed with Trumps brain.  😕

and he doesn't get his daily briefing from the Intel. agencies like other Presidents did almost everyday faithfully...first Donny wanted the briefings in picture and graphs so he could understand...reading was too hard a thing for him....now he just doesn't give a shit anymore and prefers Fox and Friends for advise on how to run the country...who needs a daily briefing when you got Fox and Friends and Hannity to get you info. from....O.o..did you see how much "executive time" he spends watching TV everyday?...unf*cking believable....lazy-stupid POS Pres. we got..:$

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

and he doesn't get his daily briefing from the Intel. agencies like other Presidents did almost everyday faithfully...first Donny wanted the briefings in picture and graphs so he could understand...reading was too hard a thing for him....now he just doesn't give a shit anymore and prefers Fox and Friends for advise on how to run the country...who needs a daily briefing when you got Fox and Friends and Hannity to get you info. from....O.o..did you see how much "executive time" he spends watching TV everyday?...unf*cking believable....lazy-stupid POS Pres. we got..:$

Yeah I saw his schedule.  Pretty sweet.  

I was watching the Daily Show and they mentioned that Trump set up a task force to study Climate change and he picked some idiot to lead it and this idiot was saying that C02 was good for the world.  ???????????  That is some stupid shit right there.  Glad he only has the best people around him.  Don't remember hearing about this but could have just gotten drowned out by all the drama being played out daily.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Crazy right?  Ignore experts and instead listen to Hannity.  

But Trump is a stable genius and unemployment #'s are good so I guess we shouldn't worry.  Even China is impressed with Trumps brain.  😕

A series of recently published presidential schedules show that he has been in just 17 intelligence briefings over the last 85 days. That's about the same frequency as two of his predecessors, Barack Obama and Bill Clinton, according to a former CIA briefer who has written a book on the subject.

Seems to be the norm. No one cares about Obama doing the same is the difference apparently? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

A series of recently published presidential schedules show that he has been in just 17 intelligence briefings over the last 85 days. That's about the same frequency as two of his predecessors, Barack Obama and Bill Clinton, according to a former CIA briefer who has written a book on the subject.

Seems to be the norm. No one cares about Obama doing the same is the difference apparently? 

Well we are talking about Gerry Curl...the forum moron...LOL

#soulglow

#comingtoamerica

2 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

^ where did you get this paragraph from?...sounds like BS to me...does the "former CIA briefer" got a name on his book?

Not saying you are wrong about somebody writing a book but I seriously doubt if that were the case.  What is his name?  Or where did you see this?  

I was thinking that 81-2 out of last 85 days would be how often I want them to get Intel.  Just off the too of my head.  No, every day is better.  

• Thanks 1

Also, if Obama was that disinterested in Intel, I would be very disgusted by the lack of seriousness that the job requires.  Probably more disgusted bc of the expectations for Obama is considerably higher.  

6 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

https://www.democraticunderground.org/10021178722

Its also on every liberal news network found by a simple search. 

thanks for the link....here the rest of the paragraph that you didn't post...

But unlike those former presidents, Trump does not regularly read the written intelligence briefing sent over each day to the White House, U.S. officials tell NBC News, and in private he frequently questions the integrity and judgment of the intelligence officials who are giving him secret information.

...like I said...he's too busy watching Fox and Friends to do his job....it's sad we got such a dumb uninformed Pres....just like Ironlady...🤡

• Like 1

Lefty loonies jumped all over the story in the beginning especially with the make America great hat now that the guy has been exposed as a fraud they're very quiet. speaking of frauds wonder how Curley's doing this morning...I kind of miss the little fella and his keyboard smashing posts but he is too obsessed with me and had to put the little guy on ignore...LOL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Lefty loonies jumped all over the story in the beginning especially with the make America great hat now that the guy has been exposed as a fraud they're very quiet. speaking of frauds wonder how Curley's doing this morning...I kind of miss the little fella and his keyboard smashing posts but he is too obsessed with me and had to put the little guy on ignore...LOL

Don’t you guys know each other in RL?