Kyler Murray

HSFBfan

47 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Most of you guys have been doubting this kid since his days at Allen. Hell DJ sd he wd be lucky to play baseball at the next level. The kid is lightening in a bottle. He throws better then Vick ever did and is faster. The way the NFL is going this kid will be an all pro

It's ok to doubt any player until they show something.

But yes with the softness of the nfl today he might do ok

Btw put Vick in today nfl and his numbers would be off the chart. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Most of you guys have been doubting this kid since his days at Allen. Hell DJ sd he wd be lucky to play baseball at the next level. The kid is lightening in a bottle. He throws better then Vick ever did and is faster. The way the NFL is going this kid will be an all pro

DJ was just a loud mouth and is now working with cartoons

That shows his level of credibility

9 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

U think Gary is a bust?

yes....or at least will not play to his full potential as watched him for two years vs  SJR...took way too many plays off ...got dominated a lot....he will do enough etc...but would want a beast with a full time motor.....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

yes....or at least will not play to his full potential as watched him for two years vs  SJR...took way too many plays off ...got dominated a lot....he will do enough etc...but would want a beast with a full time motor.....

Did you watch him at Michigan? I cant say I watched him enough there. I did see he only had 9.5 sacks in 3 years. That to me is a red flag 

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

to be clear...its not that I do not like him..he is an exciting player...but as a Giants fan...do not want to gamble on him.....thats all....anyway Arizona is drafting him at #1......baseball money seems small if he gets drafted at #1............

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SJR89 said:

to be clear...its not that I do not like him..he is an exciting player...but as a Giants fan...do not want to gamble on him.....thats all....anyway Arizona is drafting him at #1......baseball money seems small if he gets drafted at #1............

Did you see what Harper got today? 

13 years 330 million coming off a year he hit .249

What happens if Murray is out of the league before his rookie deal is up or on the bench 

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

I hope he makes it and does well

history is against him with lineman being 6' 5" and running as fast as him

the last successful short QB was Doug Flutie drafted by the Bills in 1998. His career stats were 86-68 TD/INT ratio

They now defend a lot better today than then but he is a great athlete- good luck!

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Did you watch him at Michigan? I cant say I watched him enough there. I did see he only had 9.5 sacks in 3 years. That to me is a red flag 

watched him every snap vs Notre Dame....not impressive.....he is a late first round pick or early second IMO

• Like 1

Just now, hardhit1 said:

I hope he makes it and does well

history is against him with lineman being 6' 5" and running as fast as him

the last successful short QB was Doug Flutie drafted by the Bills in 1998. His career stats were 86-68 TD/INT ratio

They now defend a lot better today than then but he is a great athlete- good luck!

In his defense Oklahoma has one of the biggest OL in the game and Murray did fine looking over them 

Drew brees is pretty successful

Russell wilson is a super bowl champ

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Did you see what Harper got today? 

13 years 330 million coming off a year he hit .249

What happens if Murray is out of the league before his rookie deal is up or on the bench 

first off there is no guarantee he makes the pro's....case closed.   so that 3 million could be it...he goes top 5 ...he gets what 5-7 million plus endorsements...and he is playing day one..especially if they trade rosen.............

Just now, SJR89 said:

first off there is no guarantee he makes the pro's....case closed.   so that 3 million could be it...he goes top 5 ...he gets what 5-7 million plus endorsements...and he is playing day one..especially if they trade rosen.............

I dont remember the rookie wage scale in the nfl but itll be more than that 3 million he got from the athletics as the #8 or 9 pick

Just now, SJR89 said:

i will rely on my eye test.....as a giants fan,,,,no way....I have want the jets to do well...would not touch him with a ten foot pool 

The jets imo should go get Allen the kid from kentucky or trade out. They really should be all in on antonio brown. Pay AB all he wants. Jets need a WR badly. 

In his defense Oklahoma has one of the biggest OL in the game and Murray did fine looking over them 

Drew brees is pretty successful

Russell wilson is a super bowl champ

yep agree

but 5'10" Murray is they are 6' but your going to say they are not?

I hear these things but maybe you know something? 

Just now, hardhit1 said:

yep agree

but 5'10" Murray is they are 6' but your going to say they are not?

I hear these things but maybe you know something? 

Murray was measured at 5'10. Hes a tiny bit shorter than Mayfield who was 6 ft.

Wilson is 5'10. Now Wilson hand is like 1 inch bigger than murray if I remember correctly.

Oklahoma OL are huge. Go to their website and look at their roster. You dont get much if any bigger. Now Murray if he think is going to scramble alot at 207 pounds hes out of his mind

I'll give you some insight into the 2020 draft tua from alabama is gonna go in the first round and he may not play a full season of football at alabama. 

He came in his freshman year to win the NC

Last year he never played in the 4th quarter and was taken out of the NC. I think he only played 1 full game. Game against Oklahoma in the cfp 

Next year is supposed to be the best alabama team under saban. How much is tua gonna play

1 minute ago, SJR89 said:

And if hes on the bench after a couple of year because he cant cut it? He wont have the opportunity to sign that 13 year 330 million dollar offer lol

It was a gamble either way

Murray was measured at 5'10. Hes a tiny bit shorter than Mayfield who was 6 ft.

Wilson is 5'10. Now Wilson hand is like 1 inch bigger than murray if I remember correctly.

Oklahoma OL are huge. Go to their website and look at their roster. You dont get much if any bigger. Now Murray if he think is going to scramble alot at 207 pounds hes out of his mind

I thought Wilson was 6' but thats why I rely on your expertise on this.

The O line being tall means shit when the D bust the line at 6'5" + and are in his face- no expertise needed here

1 minute ago, hardhit1 said:

I thought Wilson was 6' but thats why I rely on your expertise on this.

The O line being tall means shit when the D bust the line at 6'5" + and are in his face- no expertise needed here

No wilson is 5'10. Mayfield is 6.

I agree with the 2nd point. That's why im saying if your the giants I wouldnt touch him. I dont think hes 1st round talent. But someone is going to reach for him. 

When Murray played the speed of alabama he completed 51% of his passes. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I'll give you some insight into the 2020 draft tua from alabama is gonna go in the first round and he may not play a full season of football at alabama. 

He came in his freshman year to win the NC

Last year he never played in the 4th quarter and was taken out of the NC. I think he only played 1 full game. Game against Oklahoma in the cfp 

Next year is supposed to be the best alabama team under saban. How much is tua gonna play

Do you think that tua declaring may get Beck there with the selling point of being a day 1 starter similar to Trevor Lawrence?

No wilson is 5'10. Mayfield is 6.

I agree with the 2nd point. That's why im saying if your the giants I wouldnt touch him. I dont think hes 1st round talent. But someone is going to reach for him. 

When Murray played the speed of alabama he completed 51% of his passes. 

I'm in Cleveland I know Mayfield is 6' 1/2" 😀

• Haha 1