Kyler Murray

HSFBfan

17 hours ago, DevilDog said:

13 years is how long it's been.  Please list all those others won during that time.  Really not that long at all and played for another without Colt McCoy 9 yrs ago.  That's more than 90% of the States in America.  5 Super bowls in the last 40 yrs .  only 2 others with more.  How many SBs have your State won? So clearly most are  not doing better than Texas in football. 

Remind me how many playoff wins the boiz have since 96? 

I’ll wait while you add them up. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Remind me how many playoff wins the boiz have since 96? 

I’ll wait while you add them up. 

How many teams have more than 5 SB's in the last 53 years?  Clearly your contention is everyone should be ahead of them.  Playoff wins don't mean a thing without that Ring.  That is all that needs to be added sir.  So I guess most teams suck too.  

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

How many teams have more than 5 SB's in the last 53 years?  Clearly your contention is everyone should be ahead of them.  Playoff wins don't mean a thing without that Ring.  That is all that needs to be added sir.  So I guess most teams suck too.  

The time frame for your narrative fits. What about all titles from before that? How long have the shorthorns been a CFB team? 

Texans think everything revolves around their football. Lemme ask you this.......how many kids playing CFB were even alive when the cowboys were last relevant? You must be old. No “rings” in these kids lifetimes is what they know. 

39 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

The time frame for your narrative fits. What about all titles from before that? How long have the shorthorns been a CFB team? 

Texans think everything revolves around their football. Lemme ask you this.......how many kids playing CFB were even alive when the cowboys were last relevant? You must be old. No “rings” in these kids lifetimes is what they know. 

The longhorns are the 3rd wiinningest team in College 🏈.  And can claim 9 NC's by many sources. All NC's before integration are B.S.  they beat Alabubba in the Sugar Bowl a week after they were crowned the 1963 Mgs.  No matter what Metric you use they are among the top 5% of college Football teams.  Wins, win %, bowl games, prestige etc.    Shorthorns LMAO.  

They are a Bluebood program.  Alabama. OU, OSU, Michigan, LSU, GA all have losing records against dem Horns.  Including kicking 2 of those teams asses this year along with USC.  Dominates the SEC all-time head to head.  The horns have 6 yrs being down.  They have been relevant in every decade since the 1900s.  The Cowboys are not a group of Texas kids.  Yet again who has done more than dem Boys?

HS, College or Pros Texas is among the best by any metric.  Now find a State that can say that.  You can't.  Voted best football State by ESPN a few years ago using metrics for all 3.  

Believe me we're good here in the Lone Star State with our football.    

To answer your question.  The DALLAS COWBOYS ARE ALWAYZ RELEVANT.  ASK THE NFL?  THEY WERE AMONG THE LAST 8 TEAMS THIS YEAR TOO. 

47 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

The longhorns are the 3rd wiinningest team in College 🏈.  And can claim 9 NC's by many sources. All NC's before integration are B.S.  they beat Alabubba in the Sugar Bowl a week after they were crowned the 1963 Mgs.  No matter what Metric you use they are among the top 5% of college Football teams.  Wins, win %, bowl games, prestige etc.    Shorthorns LMAO.  

They are a Bluebood program.  Alabama. OU, OSU, Michigan, LSU, GA all have losing records against dem Horns.  Including kicking 2 of those teams asses this year along with USC.  Dominates the SEC all-time head to head.  The horns have 6 yrs being down.  They have been relevant in every decade since the 1900s.  The Cowboys are not a group of Texas kids.  Yet again who has done more than dem Boys?

HS, College or Pros Texas is among the best by any metric.  Now find a State that can say that.  You can't.  Voted best football State by ESPN a few years ago using metrics for all 3.  

Believe me we're good here in the Lone Star State with our football.    

To answer your question.  The DALLAS COWBOYS ARE ALWAYZ RELEVANT.  ASK THE NFL?  THEY WERE AMONG THE LAST 8 TEAMS THIS YEAR TOO. 

Lord. 

• Haha 2

This might be getting trying to get Murray to fall, although if Arizona is set on him, nothing else matters.  However study habits and board work are crucial components of NFL success - without them, many talented QBs have flamed out.  I think Murray’s stock rise has been too fast, with little to justify it.  It smacks of media hype.

• Like 1

Just for comparison, because I keep seeing it out there.

Mahomes, Mayfield and Murray are from Texas. Whitehouse, Lake Travis and Allen HS.

I'm very familiar with all...and Murray has been WAY better than both of them. As a matter of fact, many Texans consider Murray the best TXHSFB player ever. He was much better than both in college too. Will happen in the NFL as well. All of you outsiders can believe what you want.

1 hour ago, WulfTangClan said:

Just for comparison, because I keep seeing it out there.

Mahomes, Mayfield and Murray are from Texas. Whitehouse, Lake Travis and Allen HS.

I'm very familiar with all...and Murray has been WAY better than both of them. As a matter of fact, many Texans consider Murray the best TXHSFB player ever. He was much better than both in college too. Will happen in the NFL as well. All of you outsiders can believe what you want.

Depends on who he goes too. If he goes to AZ he has almost no talent around him. 

1 hour ago, WulfTangClan said:

Will happen in the NFL as well. All of you outsiders can believe what you want.

Ehhhhh... taking it with a grain of salt, Wulf... I mean I wish Kyler the best and hope you're right but there's too many variables NFL level. Plenty of busts even the top picks.

Injuries, play style, rush to start Kyler without proper seasoning, lack of knowledge to play to Kyler's strengths , etc.,.

With that said, the money up front will be good and should be set for life if things goes south. But I hope for the best.

Oh and he's 5' 10 1/2", not 5' 9" as I thought earlier. LOL.

Regards,

BGW

Cardinals will sell some tickets but they won't win many games. Kyler was nowhere near 207 when playing at OU. He put on weight just to be measured. By the time he runs in his pro day he'll probably weigh like 190. 

By the way, he is not going to like NFL linebackers lighting him up when he decides to improvise and run around. He's a FANTASTIC football player. Don't get me wrong. I just don't think his style fits the NFL. The O lines average 6'6 to 6'7. He is going to have to be more of pocket passer. He won't have nearly as much time in the NFL to find his WR streaking wide open against an outmatched DB from some crappy Big 12 school. These are facts. He will struggle. 

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

Cardinals will sell some tickets but they won't win many games. Kyler was nowhere near 207 when playing at OU. He put on weight just to be measured. By the time he runs in his pro day he'll probably weigh like 190. 

By the way, he is not going to like NFL linebackers lighting him up when he decides to improvise and run around. He's a FANTASTIC football player. Don't get me wrong. I just don't think his style fits the NFL. The O lines average 6'6 to 6'7. He is going to have to be more of pocket passer. He won't have nearly as much time in the NFL to find his WR streaking wide open against an outmatched DB from some crappy Big 12 school. These are facts. He will struggle. 

Big 12 has produced much better QBs then SEC has so obviously the conference doesn't mean crap at NFL level