STA/SJB

954gator

Ridiculous ...Bosco's stadium and surrounding are beautiful...not some municipal looking set-up.  So arrogant of STA...i was at that game at west point...STA came out so cocky..lets leave it at that....DBP punched them square in mouth early and often...a blown coverage led to the STA score by Isaac Bruce's kid....don't forget DBP took a knee inside the 5.  Classy thing to do but we all wanted it rammed down their throat for the arrogance of not wanting to play at Bosco...heard STA trashed their hotel afterwards.

*31-7

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Ridiculous ...Bosco's stadium and surrounding are beautiful...not some municipal looking set-up.  So arrogant of STA...i was at that game at west point...STA came out so cocky..lets leave it at that....DBP punched them square in mouth early and often...a blown coverage led to the STA score by Isaac Bruce's kid....don't forget DBP took a knee inside the 5.  Classy thing to do but we all wanted it rammed down their throat for the arrogance of not wanting to play at Bosco...heard STA trashed their hotel afterwards.

*31-7

I swear the STA WR's washed their hands with KY before the game.   It was BAD!

26 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Gator, the players actually trashed the hotel in Jersey they stayed...Got into trouble too and were screaming at each other at the end of that beating...

Yeah I heard, sad.   Well that type of game brings out some serious frustration lol.   Still, gotta keep your composure you know. 

CraftyWellgroomedGardensnake-size_restri

26 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Why do you think that is?

Not sure. I’d guess  to secure TV visibility maybe and/or interest in playing in big stadiums/events.   It was kind of a weird streak that I’m glad ended though.  

The only OOS game in FL with STA and  not at STA home field was vs Byrnes.  

21 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

It was played at Hoover’s stadium.  

I stand corrected. 

STA has played 9 OOS games since 2004.

vs Bingham in TX - Frisco Stadium

vs  Skyline in TX - Cowboys Stadium

vs Gorman in NV - Fertitta Field

vs John Curtis in LA - Superdome

vs Prattville in AL -  Buccaneer stadium

vs Upper Arlington in OH - Nippert stadium

vs Elder in OH - Nippert Stadium

vs Don Bosco in NJ - Miche Stadium