March Madness Brackets.

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

#3 this may be controversial... 

Florida over Nevada... 

Florida has shown they can win when they need too... 

And Nevada has shown they can choke at the most inconvenient times and cost me a nice 55 bucks... Burn me once F*ck it... Burn me Twice F*ck That... You're out of my Grace's... I'm not giving you a 3rd chance... 

Now I'm certain we get smoked first round. 

On 3/18/2019 at 11:59 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Yea this year was rough for the MWC...

The best MWC team just lost to the 8th place SEC team.... and final score not indicative of florida’s dominance. 

While the Ivy League champ Yale took the number 1 SEC school LSU  to the brink Despite Ivy League player of year and would be first round pick shooting guard Miye Oni going 1-10 from 3 and 2-16 from the field on the day. 

4 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

The best MWC team just lost to the 8th place SEC team.... and final score not indicative of florida’s dominance. 

While the Ivy League champ Yale took the number 1 SEC school LSU  to the brink Despite Ivy League player of year and would be first round pick shooting guard Miye Oni going 1-10 from 3 and 2-16 from the field on the day. 

LSU would beat Yale 9 out of 10.  They'd have to play great.   Fl would beat Nevada  maybe 5/10.   That LSU game wasn't as close as it seemed IMO.   Yale made like 3 late 3's in 20 seconds to make it look closer than it was.  Plus the refs were fairly kind to Yale towards the end.  

Fl also beat LSU 2/3 this year, but trust me when I say that LSU is the better team.   They are able to matchup with just about anyone.   Normally they'd have some glaring weakness like bad FT shooting or bad 3pt shooting, but they are in actuality very solid all around and I expect them to do some damage this tourney.   It's extremely hard to stay in front of their guards and when anyone helps they dish to one of two monsters in the paint.   Shit you have to guard their freak big at the 3pt line.   It's nuts.   

Next round I think LSU should once again match up well vs Maryland, but FL...not so much.   I hope FL holds their own vs Michigan, but FL is too damn streaky.    We are going to have to double that giant, which is going to make it really hard to defend the 3 ball.

Anyways, IMO, FL was in much more trouble late game vs Nevada than LSU was with Yale.