OT: I watched One American News Network last night

noonereal

Just now, thc6795 said:

Was not the fake rape reported by Rolling Stone daily front page news?  How about the BS rape story of the Duke LAX team? Was that not front page news? The fake BS is more important then a 14 yr old being raped Nor. God forbid something tells me you would want more attention if this was one of your daughters.

just stop, this is ridiculous

Just now, noonereal said:

completely different from everything else you have said in this thread.

I agree. 

but the wall is a feel good waste of money, do you admit this? 

The wall is a frigging joke. As are these frigging Sanctuary cities. As are illegal immigrant's receiving any benefit before 1 single American.  

There is a reason that we have sanctuary cities.  You round up everyone from these areas, or the country for that matter, and take them out of country you will have created a social vacuum, revenue lost, jobs that we take for granted will be left undone.  The revenue is the secondary to the destruction of families that would be causes by not having sanctuary cities.  

Please people, just try to put yourself in other people's shoes.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

There is a reason that we have sanctuary cities.  You round up everyone from these areas, or the country for that matter, and take them out of country you will have created a social vacuum, revenue lost, jobs that we take for granted will be left undone.  The revenue is the secondary to the destruction of families that would be causes by not having sanctuary cities.  

I would be ok if they were used as they were originally intended. But they are not. Each immigrant needs to be vetted IMO. If you are found to be a danger, you're gone period. If you're kicked out of America once.  We need to make it impossible to come back unless it is legally. I agree it is a horrible situation however I cant fathom putting one Americans life in danger to help an illegal immigrant. Now if your here legally or trying to be here legally that changes everything to me.  

32 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

agree, however, i always put on my shoes on in my own home, if others did the same

then there would not be all these shoes around to walk in.  

26 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I would be ok if they were used as they were originally intended. But they are not. Each immigrant needs to be vetted IMO. If you are found to be a danger, you're gone period. If you're kicked out of America once.  We need to make it impossible to come back unless it is legally. I agree it is a horrible situation however I cant fathom putting one Americans life in danger to help an illegal immigrant. Now if your here legally or trying to be here legally that changes everything to me.  

danger, danger, danger Will Robinson....

what is this irrational fear of immigrants?

and Trump plays this fear to perfection

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

why would this story be more than a local second page story? 

fact is, the crime rate is less high among immigrates than from those born to our violent culture. 

you are making ridiculous claims

you erroneously claim a conspiracy is in place because valued media is not pushing your agenda, the agenda being pushed by the wing nuts. I reject liberal loonies but unlike you, I also reject wing nuts.   

honest, nothing you posted today follows any logical thought

and what is a lie in your blog re-posting? The premise that rape is being ignored by responsible media to serve some unwritten agenda designed to conceal the grave nature of immigrants.

The crime rate is 100% among ILLEGAL immigrants because they are here ILLEGALLY. But, like you, it's become acceptable that we coddle, not prosecute/deport all ILLEGALS. What would the crime rate be among ILLEGAL immigrants if there were no ILLEGALS???.............A big fat ZERO.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, LeftOnBase said:

The crime rate is 100% among ILLEGAL immigrants because they are here ILLEGALLY. But, like you, it's become acceptable that we coddle, not prosecute/deport all ILLEGALS. What would the crime rate be among ILLEGAL immigrants if there were no ILLEGALS???.............A big fat ZERO.  

b-i n-g-o, b-i-n-g-o

and bingo was his name

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

agree, however, i always put on my shoes on in my own home, if others did the same

then there would not be all these shoes around to walk in.  

Maybe I missed something but not sure what you mean by "In your own home".  At any rate I was suggesting that those who are unhappy about sanctuary cities should imagine themselves as part of a family broken up by this crackdown on illegals.  

6 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I agree about people breaking laws should be out and not come back.  I have no idea what the numbers are but it might be true that for every illegal criminal caught, there are 10, 40 100 illegals who are good family values types of people.  Whatever the numbers it is just too high.  Better to spend less money and focus on the bad guys.  That way everybody wins.  As far as vetting goes, the refugees takes 18-24 months.  That's a fair amount of time.  

Point is that a lot of good people get hurt by these things and the rhetoric must be hard to hear if you happen to be one of these people, don't you think?  

10 hours ago, noonereal said:

What an eye opener it was. 

When does freedom of speech become yelling fire in a crowded theater? 

It left both enraged and sincerely sad. 

Is this country helplessly hate filled stupid now? 

I just can't see us maintaining our place on the world stage.

Depends upon whether you were watching the REAL NEWS NETWORK!(FOX) Or the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK(CNN)? ALL of the LIBTARD media have been trying to blister the Trump Administration for weeks now about Trump's contentions of wire tapping! I'll bet we start hearing CRICKETS from them NOW!!!

And YOU tell ME about the hate? Where was your condemnation of the LIB protestors, who were rioting and destroying random property? NOBODY in the Republiocan Party rioted, after the clown known as Barry took office, for eight EXCRUCIATING years!!!

And the reason WHY we haven't maintained our place on the "world stage" to this point, was Barry's inability and willingness to do what was necessary to maintain that presence throughout the world!

Another thing about the anger and uncompromising views on illegal immigrants; why not the same energy and outrage for those in this country that are doing all sorts of bad shit.  Such as restricting voting rights (congress), allowing Wall Street to do what they want(deregulating wall street), allowing the rich to have more voting power than you(citizens United), allowing a modern day version of slavery(our judicial system).  Yet you are more worried about people wanting a better life for themselves and family (or just wanting life) that came here and didn't tell you.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Why not say the network because if it was not Fox,usually it not worthy.. Fox is the most trusted and the most watched..The worst are MSNBC, NBC, CNN, CBS, ABC...There all an arm of the Democrat party and honest,knowledge people know it..

Fox is the most trusted?  Serious?  

...Napoletano...Hannity...

8 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Fox is the most trusted?  Serious?  

...Napoletano...Hannity...

he is just repeating the sound bites Fox runs about themselves

like the nonsense that Bill O'Reilly is  fair and balanced

now MSNBC has told us that Rachel Maddow is the smartest person on TV. You know how many times I have heard this now? 

people are that simple, tell them something and they belive it and run with it. 

hence the radical Islam problem will not be solved until we get the propaganda stopped inside the Muslim world.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Another thing about the anger and uncompromising views on illegal immigrants; why not the same energy and outrage for those in this country that are doing all sorts of bad shit.  Such as restricting voting rights (congress), allowing Wall Street to do what they want(deregulating wall street), allowing the rich to have more voting power than you(citizens United), allowing a modern day version of slavery(our judicial system).  Yet you are more worried about people wanting a better life for themselves and family (or just wanting life) that came here and didn't tell you.

you know the answer

immigrants are not part of our tribe....

not necessarily a bad thing at all. 

22 hours ago, noonereal said:

good luck with that

only an extraterrestrial threat would cause a single tribe. Untill then, we will battle within.

I don't need any luck with this.  I am not that lucky anyway.  I am stating that, eventually we will understand that we are all in this together and that when someone is helped it helps you and that when someone is harmed it harms you.   How long do we continue to consider only ourselves and not others?  It's either that or we don't survive as a human race. 

I realize that I am taking the long view and we wont wake up any time soon but we will wake up because that is the only direction possible.  Certainly can't go back and can only go forward even though some people will kick and scream the whole way. 

As far as a extraterrestrial threat, I guess it could happen and that would probably do it.  But more likely is that we as a human race will eventually just wake up.

• Like 1