OT: I watched One American News Network last night

noonereal

Just now, noonereal said:

this is exactly the problem

You consider  One American News Network a news outlet.

No the problem is you think you're a mind reader. You think you can read a post and poof you're Nostradamus. You have no idea what I think. One America delivers news. Regardless if you like what they report or not. I don't watch One America News. I damn sure don't watch CNN.

8 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

So what news outlet meets the NOR standard. Please do not tell me CNN.

I do not speak for "nooner"...but I do speak for Lime Sink.  And Lime Sink watches VICE News.  The rest of the stuff is not news.  It's politically spun opinion.

Rufus>>

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

No the problem is you think you're a mind reader. You think you can read a post and poof you're Nostradamus. You have no idea what I think. One America delivers news. Regardless if you like what they report or not. I don't watch One America News. I damn sure don't watch CNN.

this post makes no sense.

Color me shocked. 

You say I am wrong, I do not know that you think of One American as a news outlet.

Then in the next sentence you indeed confirm that I was right, you think One American is a news outlet. 

As I said, God Bless

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

I told you long ago not to watch it after 8pm....before that it is all news without the snarky opinions

Yes you did. And you are why I am subscribed.

The problem is, my viewing time is primary early evening.

Is there a particular newscast/time you can recommend.

For example I can't watch much of MSNBC but I do recommend and enjoy morning Joe each day. 

20 minutes ago, noonereal said:

this post makes no sense.

Color me shocked. 

You say I am wrong, I do not know that you think of One American as a news outlet.

Then in the next sentence you indeed confirm that I was right, you think One American is a news outlet. 

As I said, God Bless

Is American One News considered a source of news Nor? Yes they are so they would also be considered a news outlet just like CNN, FOX, ABC, NBC and others. Just because you don't like what they report changes nothing. Now because they are viewed as a news outlet doesn't mean I watch them.  

17 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Why not say the network because if it was not Fox,usually it not worthy.. Fox is the most trusted and the most watched..The worst are MSNBC, NBC, CNN, CBS, ABC...There all an arm of the Democrat party and honest,knowledge people know it..

Who owns fox and what party does he pledge to?

8 minutes ago, noonereal said:

even MSNBC is less partisan, so about everyone is a better source than is FOX. Well, not One American

Most watched since 2002. All these people are wrong.

Until the start of 2002, CNN was the number one cable news network in the ratings.[7] FOX has been number one among cable news audiences since that point.[8]

Starting in 2013, a major ratings decline at MSNBC has pushed that network to fourth place as of March 2015[9]

FOX marked its 15th year as the highest-rated cable news channel in the same demographic, posting 2.8 million average total viewers in January 2017. MSNBC beat CNN in total primetime viewers, ranking sixth among all cable networks in January. CNN beat MSNBC, but trailed first place FOX News, in total daytime viewers.[10][11

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Most watched since 2002. All these people are wrong.

Until the start of 2002, CNN was the number one cable news network in the ratings.[7] FOX has been number one among cable news audiences since that point.[8]

Starting in 2013, a major ratings decline at MSNBC has pushed that network to fourth place as of March 2015[9]

FOX marked its 15th year as the highest-rated cable news channel in the same demographic, posting 2.8 million average total viewers in January 2017. MSNBC beat CNN in total primetime viewers, ranking sixth among all cable networks in January. CNN beat MSNBC, but trailed first place FOX News, in total daytime viewers.[10][11

You don't think this just refers to cable news? 

BTW, calling these stations news is very misleading and wholly inaccurate. 

and since when is more better? 

You from TX? 

The “big three” networks of ABC, CBS, and NBC continued their shameful blackout into Wednesday night of the horrifying alleged rape of a teenage girl in a Washington, D.C. suburb high school bathroom by two men, including one here in the U.S. illegally. 

Instead, the pathetic liberal media that’s shown no interest in the Rockville High School case complied with Rolling Stone in giving over 10 minutes of coverage in two days to the fake 2014 claim that a University of Virginia fraternity gang raped a female student.

Before breaking down how blind the media were in furthering a narrative about college fraternities and sexual assault (which can be a noble cause), the pro-illegal immigrant media were surely displeased with the Fox News Channel’s "Special Report" as it again offered a story on the events in Montgomery County, Maryland. 

Fill-in host James Rosen noted that “the Maryland State House of Delegates has approved a bill to make Maryland a sanctuary state...just days after Maryland authorities charged two immigrants, one of them confirmed to be here illegally, in the alleged rape of a 14-year-old girl in a Rockville High School bathroom.

Correspondent Doug McKelway provided the latest from the school and told viewers how the cowards with the school district banned TV cameras from Tuesday’s packed PTA meeting as “[t]he red-hot controversy...lit up social media.”

McKelway also noted how the school district has shifted their focus from the rape to blaming average citizens for being outraged about how such a thing could have happened.

At the same time, local and state Democrats went ahead with their desire to make Rockville and Maryland a sanctuary city and state, respectively. This was despite strong opposition from Republican Governor Larry Hogan.

This lack of seriousness by the liberal media was no issue back in fall 2014 when Rolling Stone detailed a graphic gang rape of a young woman at a University of Virginia fraternity. 

Without corroborating any of the facts, ABC’s "World News Tonight" spent 4 minutes and 30 seconds on the allegations on November 23 and 24 of that year. "NBC Nightly News" and serial liar Brian Williams had 4 minutes and 16 seconds over those same two days. "CBS Evening News" was third with a single, 1-minute-and-56-second segment on the 24th.

I initially wrote about this on December 6, 2014 after it had become clear that the Rolling Stone story wasn’t true and, you know, fake news. 

In that post, I noted that the coverage total was much higher, but I included opening teases for the newscasts. The coverage by the same evening newscasts was far lower on December 5, 2014 about the rape being fake news to the tune of seven minutes and 28 seconds. 

Funny how that works whenever the liberal media is discovered to have egg on their faces.

Curtis Houck is managing editor of NewsBusters.

CNN thought it was more important to report on Lebron James not thinking the Cavs were "tough" enough to repeat.

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  
Tech

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

The “big three” networks of ABC, CBS, and NBC continued their shameful blackout into Wednesday night of the horrifying alleged rape of a teenage girl in a Washington, D.C. suburb high school bathroom by two men, including one here in the U.S. illegally. 

how can you read such trash? 

How can anyone?

Why don't you understand, as sad an awful as this is, it's common. Somewhere in America, a woman is raped every 2 minutes. 

The only reason someone thinks this should be front page news is because they have an agenda and are using a logical fallacy to advance that agenda. 

Come on dude, your posts of today are... well, not sound. 

11 minutes ago, noonereal said:

how can you read such trash? 

How can anyone?

Why don't you understand, as sad an awful as this is, it's common. Somewhere in America, a woman is raped every 2 minutes. 

The only reason someone thinks this should be front page news is because they have an agenda and are using a logical fallacy to advance that agenda. 

Come on dude, your posts of today are... well, not sound. 

What was a lie in this article? Have not all the liberal news media pushed this and other stories like this to the side? 2 more kids killed in CO have you heard anything about that. I have a friend she had a 16 yr old daughter who was  raped and murdered by 2 illegal's in OR they sodomized her and slit her throat. They had been kicked out of the country 5 times Nor. But because OR is a Sanctuary State you heard nothing about. 

You are correct (I think) a women is raped every 2 mins in America. If you could stop it would you? If your answer is yes then all that needed to be done to stop this 14 yr old from being raped, my friends daughter from being raped, sodomized and murdered, the young lady in San Francisco and now the 2 teens in Co from being killed was to enforce the CURRENT immigration laws we have.

You seem to think yours is the only and correct point of view. If you don't agree with it, then it is hogwash, horrible trash.  You claim to be this tolerant understanding open minded person. In reality your a pompous prick.

18 minutes ago, noonereal said:

what people don't realize is that Fox News was put together as a marketing tool for the GOP. 

No other "news" network was birthed in such unholy water. 

Really CNN is what? Fair and honest journalism? Considering they are the most watched cable news network seems quite a few people don't agree with you NOR

Just now, thc6795 said:

What was a lie in this article? Have not all the liberal news media pushed this and other stories like this to the side? 2 more kids killed in CO have you heard anything about that. I have a friend she 16 yr old daughter was raped and murdered by 2 illegal's in OR they sodomized her and slit her throat. They had been kicked out of the country 5 times Nor. But because OR is a Sanctuary State you heard nothing about. 

You are correct (I think) a women is raped every 2 mins in America. If you could stop it would you? If your answer is yes then all that needed to be done to stop this 14 yr old from being raped, my friends daughter from being raped, sodomized and murdered, the young lady in San Francisco and now the 2 teens in Co from being killed was to enforce the CURRENT immigration laws we have.

You seem to think yours is the only and correct point of view. If you don't agree with it, then it is hogwash, horrible trash.  You claim to be this tolerant understanding open minded person. In reality your a pompous prick.

why would this story be more than a local second page story? 

fact is, the crime rate is less high among immigrates than from those born to our violent culture. 

you are making ridiculous claims

you erroneously claim a conspiracy is in place because valued media is not pushing your agenda, the agenda being pushed by the wing nuts. I reject liberal loonies but unlike you, I also reject wing nuts.   

honest, nothing you posted today follows any logical thought

and what is a lie in your blog re-posting? The premise that rape is being ignored by responsible media to serve some unwritten agenda designed to conceal the grave nature of immigrants.

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Really CNN is what? Fair and honest journalism? Considering they are the most watched cable news network seems quite a few people don't agree with you NOR

when the masses agree with me, I will be very concerned.... and I am damned serious.

That said, where did I say CNN is fair an honest? 

Everything you have posted to me today has been rout with logical fallacies and false interpretations of what I have posted. 

No conversation can be had like this. 

You appear the perfect candidate for wing nut propaganda. 

No reason, no logic no facts. 

God bless, and God help us. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

why would this story be more than a local second page story? 

fact is, the crime rate is less high among immigrates than from those born to our violent culture. 

you are making ridiculous claims

you erroneously claim a conspiracy is in place because valued media is not pushing your agenda, the agenda being pushed by the wing nuts. I reject liberal loonies but unlike you, I also reject wing nuts.   

honest, nothing you posted today follows any logical thought

and what is a lie in your blog re-posting? The premise that rape is being ignored by responsible media to serve some unwritten agenda designed to conceal the grave nature of immigrants.

Was not the fake rape reported by Rolling Stone daily front page news?  How about the BS rape story of the Duke LAX team? Was that not front page news? The fake BS is more important then a 14 yr old being raped Nor. God forbid something tells me you would want more attention if this was one of your daughters.