gotta love Hannity!

I AM IRONMAN

On 3/28/2019 at 1:26 PM, concha said:

Obamascam was sold and passed based on lies.  Truth. "The stupidity of the American voter" was "... really, really critical for the thing to pass". That was Jonathan Gruber, one of the main architects of the ACA. And in case you didn't notice, he was talking about liberals. They lied their asses off to you. 🤡

And healthcare is meant to be done at the state and/or local level. No fucking federal replacement necessary.

No it wasn't.  But then again you are not exactly an honest person so not surprising.  You are forever and a day not someone who can claim any ownership of TRUTH.  You gave that up when you support the biggest liar in the history of world politics.  

And if you think that health care is fine and no improvements required you would be wrong...again.  There is a need and there is improvements that is required.  Way too many people do not have access to health care.  I don't know what your 'church' is teaching you but it appears they forgot to teach what it is the church is suppose to be about.  Here is a hint:  If you are ever conflicted on what to do, do what Jesus would do.  I'll bet Jesus would not separate families and put kids in cages.  I'll bet he wouldn't be kind to only the political party of his choice.  

Obamacare was a Republican idea until Obama came and tried to use that very idea to help millions in getting health care, then and only then was it a bad idea.  Just imagine how good it could have been if Republicans had tried to make it better.  That is not what they did though.  The exact opposite happened and is still happening.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

No it wasn't.  But then again you are not exactly an honest person so not surprising.  You are forever and a day not someone who can claim any ownership of TRUTH.  You gave that up when you support the biggest liar in the history of world politics.  

And if you think that health care is fine and no improvements required you would be wrong...again.  There is a need and there is improvements that is required.  Way too many people do not have access to health care.  I don't know what your 'church' is teaching you but it appears they forgot to teach what it is the church is suppose to be about.  Here is a hint:  If you are ever conflicted on what to do, do what Jesus would do.  I'll bet Jesus would not separate families and put kids in cages.  I'll bet he wouldn't be kind to only the political party of his choice.  

Obamacare was a Republican idea until Obama came and tried to use that very idea to help millions in getting health care, then and only then was it a bad idea.  Just imagine how good it could have been if Republicans had tried to make it better.  That is not what they did though.  The exact opposite happened and is still happening.  

It absolutely was.

In fact, the lies were admitted to.

You are a funny little animal. It is easy to look up the lies and Jonathan Gruber's admission and involvement. 

I provide actual fact.  You just stick out your tongue and call me dishonest with no proof to back it up. Pathetic. 

And when I need to hear from your side about faith, I'll ask. Don't hold your breath as the party you support gets ever more extreme about the murder of the unborn.  And I don't recall Jesus saying "And Healthcare shall reside at the federal level". Maybe that's in the constitution. Wait... no. It's not.

57 minutes ago, concha said:

It absolutely was.

In fact, the lies were admitted to.

You are a funny little animal. It is easy to look up the lies and Jonathan Gruber's admission and involvement. 

I provide actual fact.  You just stick out your tongue and call me dishonest with no proof to back it up. Pathetic. 

And when I need to hear from your side about faith, I'll ask. Don't hold your breath as the party you support gets ever more extreme about the murder of the unborn.  And I don't recall Jesus saying "And Healthcare shall reside at the federal level". Maybe that's in the constitution. Wait... no. It's not.

Jesus hates trump.

...it's in the Bible, believe that.

• Haha 1