Just a thought

HSFBfan

We hear on the news everytime a bunch of white people get together its white supremacy. Are white people not allowed in the warped mind of people to fight for their best interest. Why when blacks get together it's not black supremacy as they try to take over or chines supremacy or latino supremacy. What about male or female supremacy. 

I am white and people say I'm proud to be this or that. It's not about being proud of my race it's the fact that were allowed to fight for our race and our existence as certain people in power want to knock us down for being white. 

White people have gone good and bad in this country

Black people have done good and bad

Males and females have done good and bad.

Latinos have done good and bad. 

I as a white person will not let anyone make me or anyone I know feel like it's not ok to be white. I will fly whatever flags I want as that is my right just like I have to look at flags for gays. I dont like your flag you dont like mine dont look. 

On the subject of reparations coming from some really dumb politicans go after the BLACKS from AFRICA that sold them without a care in the world. 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

We hear on the news everytime a bunch of white people get together its white supremacy. Are white people not allowed in the warped mind of people to fight for their best interest. Why when blacks get together it's not black supremacy as they try to take over or chines supremacy or latino supremacy. What about male or female supremacy. 

I am white and people say I'm proud to be this or that. It's not about being proud of my race it's the fact that were allowed to fight for our race and our existence as certain people in power want to knock us down for being white. 

I as a white person will not let anyone make me or anyone I know feel like it's not ok to be white. I will fly whatever flags I want as that is my right just like I have to look at flags for gays. I dont like your flag you dont like mine dont look. 

On the subject of reparations coming from some really dumb politicans go after the BLACKS from AFRICA that sold them without a care in the world. 

aplus-attentionwhore.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Cmon dude stop drinking ipa’s and drink light beer ...you know damn straight when u see a bunch of blacks together, their getting called Black panthers or say they’re about to attend a BLM protest 

20 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Cmon dude stop drinking ipa’s and drink light beer ...you know damn straight when u see a bunch of blacks together, their getting called Black panthers or say they’re about to attend a BLM protest 

I havent seen that much coverage of that at all. Seems to be much more of the white side. 

All groups without violence should be able to get together for their own interest since all of our interests are different.