Adam Schiff was "loaded for bear" and destroys 9 Republicans on Select Intelligence Committee

stanscript

16 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

So mad LOL

dude, you are in every thread with your "the orange man will never be captured and keep us posted bullshit"......way past stale, but then that's ohio, right?........a state that's dying a slow death orange man or no orange man.

Enjoy the pain.

6 hours ago, stanscript said:

Nole wrote "Everything he said was all bullshit and he knew it. Mueller already turned over all those stones."

First of all you repiied before you even heard it.

Point out something Schiff said that wasn't true.  You can't and that's why you didn't.

Listen to it for the first time and find something that was a lie.  Please do.  Otherwise,  you are just blowing smoke and you and I both know it.  

I guess you can put Trump in the Bilicheck/Tom Brady camp. Gotta have an edge to win these days. Get used to it, it's the future. Even in politics apparently. Hillary did it to Sanders, Trump did it to Hillary. Far as I'm concerned the score is even.

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

dude, you are in every thread with your "the orange man will never be captured and keep us posted bullshit"......way past stale, but then that's ohio, right?........a state that's dying a slow death orange man or no orange man.

Enjoy the pain.

Thanks. 

Your daily crying meltdowns always take the sting out a little. ✌️

13 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

If only it wasn’t so easy. 😂

....be glad you are only on "me" and not the opioid.....i read where ohio has so many opioid ODs they are using cold-storage trailers as morgues. 

I think that cold-storage trailer holds 20 bodies.....you get the picture.

Stay strong, zulu. Don't be a body in a meat locker.

170314-canton-ohio-mass-casualty-trailer-1218p_98a7f103c54434c543002afffe5cbf61.fit-760w.jpg

28 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

My outlook is always positive. 

leo-dicaprio-toast-gif-2.gif

Ii admire that about you!.....

“This epidemic has evolved several times certainly over the last 20 years, but again over the last eight years,” said Mark Hurst, director of the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services.

The increase put Ohio at the second-highest synthetic opioid-involved overdose death rate in the country with 32.4 deaths per 100,000, just behind West Virginia’s 37.4 deaths.

www.vindy.com/news/2018/dec/30/ohio-nd-in-nation-for-opioid-deaths/

and, of course..... your deep concern about unemployment is North Dakota and Southern Border walls, and stuff xD

On 3/29/2019 at 9:29 AM, stanscript said:

Adam Schiff probably gave one of the best speeches since MLK's "I have a dream." 

How so?  It would be better if he waited for the full report to come out and then make this type of statement if warranted.

In more civil times for pushing the fake Russia narrative for two years, Schiff would be hung. Jeff Zucker of CNN would face an execution by firing squad on his own network. Jake tapper, don lemonade, the sneering elf Rachel Maddow, and the rest of the government media complex would be sent to Venezuela and banished to return to the country. 

Or we can send the latter two to countries where they are not very accepting of their sexual preferences..... perhaps they will get tossed off of a building. 

• Like 1