Where has this Sport been hiding

DevilDog

22 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/26425221/malignaggi-slaps-threatens-lobov-media-day

I’m just here to see Malginaggi slap Artem around a few more times

Bro this Bare Knuckles is my new favorite Combat sport.  WTF. Where has this been 

Check this out you see the Stats of both fighters with their pics and you say I would bang dem Chicks.  Immediately go live to the ring in Wyoming with GAY dude announcing aka Johnnie Bravo is real and those don't look like the same Chicks.  🤣

NO WAY IN HELL THOSE ARE THE SAME CHICKS 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Boxers in their prime that I would like to see cross over to MMA. 

1. Mike Tyson

2. Robert Duran

3. Marvin Hagler

4. Floyd Mayweather

1st three would be a tough out and hard to beat by an elite MMA opponent. 

BGW

Tyson would kill someone

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Iron Mike had these opponents beat before touching gloves. 

Just a two handed killing machine, Roberto Duran same way early on. 

Cus D’Amato passed, King got involved then Mike turned into a puncher not a boxer. 

Fascinating Tyson was,

BGW 

Very true. D'amato dying was the end ofTyson.

Did you know d'amato trained paulie from rocky.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

They would have to get Tyson on the ground and avoid his punch

Lol and Mike has how much experience defending a single or double leg take down? Boxers get destroyed pretty easily in the octagon and they know it that is why you never see the top boxers cross over

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Lol and Mike has how much experience defending a single or double leg take down? Boxers get destroyed pretty easily in the octagon and they know it that is why you never see the top boxers cross over

I understand what your saying but with training unless your lightening quick it's not hard to defend the leg takedown. 

Idk what mma guys get paid as I dont watch it I'm a boxing guy but does boxers or mma get paid more could be a reason why they dont cross over

33 minutes ago, Ararar said:

With him losing 

if MMA has taught us anything it’s that if you can’t fight on the ground you can’t fight

First you gotta get past those fists, I'm sure Tyson could take some MMA tutorials to backfill his boxing and come out on top.

Maybe you don't remember Tyson as a teenager dominating the heavyweight boxing scene, the rage coupled with the two fisted fight he brought to the table, Tyson is my pick the handle the elite in MMA.

I mean if McGregor can stay with the sweet science of Mayweather... I think you may have shot from the hip a little quick there, Cowboy.

Regards,

BGW

56 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I understand what your saying but with training unless your lightening quick it's not hard to defend the leg takedown. 

Idk what mma guys get paid as I dont watch it I'm a boxing guy but does boxers or mma get paid more could be a reason why they dont cross over

The best wrestlers-mma in world have trouble defending take downs. It’s not that easy versus the best. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

First you gotta get past those fists, I'm sure Tyson could take some MMA tutorials to backfill his boxing and come out on top.

Maybe you don't remember Tyson as a teenager dominating the heavyweight boxing scene, the rage coupled with the two fisted fight he brought to the table, Tyson is my pick the handle the elite in MMA.

I mean if McGregor can stay with the sweet science of Mayweather... I think you may have shot from the hip a little quick there, Cowboy.

Regards,

BGW

Tyson would lose to thousands of trained mma fighters in his prime. I’m saying this with Tyson being my fav fighter back in the day. 

• Thanks 1