Tragedy: Strikes Beast Texas Track Team (Prayers)

DevilDog

The Mount Pleasant HS track team's bus and assistant head coach who my family knows were involved in a head on collision with an 18 Wheeler Last night returning from a meet in

Paris Texas. The assistant coach who moved here from New York was in her POV following the Bus and struck and killed as well.

Track Coach Killed, 18 Students Hurt in East Texas Bus Crash

2 killed including Coach Beard.  This is the HS of Baylor WR. and track kid K.D. Cannon.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas/2017/03/24/2-die-east-texas-crash-involving-18-wheeler-school-bus-carrying-track-team

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

The Mount Pleasant HS track team's bus and assistant head coach who my family knows were involved in a head on collision with an 18 Wheeler Last night returning from a meet in

Paris Texas. The assistant coach who moved here from New York was in her POV following the Bus and struck and killed as well.

Track Coach Killed, 18 Students Hurt in East Texas Bus Crash

2 killed including Coach Beard.  This is the HS of Baylor WR. and track kid K.D. Cannon.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas/2017/03/24/2-die-east-texas-crash-involving-18-wheeler-school-bus-carrying-track-team

Devil Dog, I don't know what to say.  Incredible:  2 die and 20 hurt. I just wish you and your family and the families of the injured the best.  An awful, nightmarish accident.  My heart...my thoughts...so sorry that this has happened.

• Like 1