Where is DJ?

thc6795

On 4/29/2019 at 12:50 PM, sausmann9 said:

First off, he did say good bye to a few people.  I know this for a fact.  

Second, why would he give anything he created to anyone who doesn't respect him, constantly belittling his efforts (whether right or wrong there was a good bit of effort there for what was done), constantly calling him out and putting his knowledge down (sure wasn't right but half the time but still...) and then really jump the fuck on him for his top 25 every season as if there was an exact science to it. 

People get what they give - in this case enough people on here treated him like shit so that's what we get in return.  Look people still bashing the guy and he's been gone for how long, lmao.  

If he did say goodbye it was offline.  Big fucking deal.

And I don’t gaf about goodbye.  I thought (and still do), that a simple “I’m on to other things, you’re on your own” would have been the right way to do it.

How would you react if you showed up to work one morning and the boss wasn’t there?  Then the next day? And the next? And so on, with never a word?  Standup way to act?

Not to me.

I don’t remember anyone asking him to give them anything.  All the asking was about what the fuck is going on?

And as far as “getting on him,” just hold up, Skippy.  I didn’t agree with him all the time but I respected what he was trying to do. If anyone got petulant it was him.  I can remember several instances where if he didn’t like the way a discussion was going he just went silent.

If he said stupid shit I occasionally pointed it out.  Sorry if that torqued his jaws.

As for his top 25, I treated his like I treat them all: as one person’s opinion, nothing more.

So keep me off your list of people you think might have hurt his feelings, because I’m not one of them.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

If he did say goodbye it was offline.  Big fucking deal.

And I don’t gaf about goodbye.  I thought (and still do), that a simple “I’m on to other things, you’re on your own” would have been the right way to do it.

How would you react if you showed up to work one morning and the boss wasn’t there?  Then the next day? And the next? And so on, with never a word?  Standup way to act?

Not to me.

I don’t remember anyone asking him to give them anything.  All the asking was about what the fuck is going on?

And as far as “getting on him,” just hold up, Skippy.  I didn’t agree with him all the time but I respected what he was trying to do. If anyone got petulant it was him.  I can remember several instances where if he didn’t like the way a discussion was going he just went silent.

If he said stupid shit I occasionally pointed it out.  Sorry if that torqued his jaws.

As for his top 25, I treated his like I treat them all: as one person’s opinion, nothing more.

So keep me off your list of people you think might have hurt his feelings, because I’m not one of them.

didn't know I had a list and didn't know you were on it if I did.

damn guilty conscience???   lol, skippy, lol

1 minute ago, sausmann9 said:

didn't know I had a list and didn't know you were on it if I did.

damn guilty conscience???   lol, skippy, lol

You quoted my post and went on to criticize posters who got on DJ’s case.

No guilty conscience.  I made a logical assumption.

Sorry I called you Skippy. I met Skippy once and you, sir, are no Skippy.

50 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

You quoted my post and went on to criticize posters who got on DJ’s case.

No guilty conscience.  I made a logical assumption.

Sorry I called you Skippy. I met Skippy once and you, sir, are no Skippy.

only quoted your post b/c it was the one that was there.  nothing more.

its all good.

• Haha 1

"Too small to play in HS"  *wins 3 straight state championships

"Too small for college" *wins heisman*

"Too small for the league" *#1 pick in the draft*

Let the doubters keep doubting, but this will be one of the 1st drafts in a while where the player taken #1 is actually the best player in the draft.