Where is DJ?

thc6795

I am interested to see where Baker Mayfield & Kyler Murray are in 5-6 years.

Oklahoma QBs went #1 in back to back drafts... It'll be interesting to see if they bust, showing it was simply the offensive scheme at Oklahoma ... Or if they actually make it and they were both just that good.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

I am interested to see where Baker Mayfield & Kyler Murray are in 5-6 years.

Oklahoma QBs went #1 in back to back drafts... It'll be interesting to see if they bust, showing it was simply the offensive scheme at Oklahoma ... Or if they actually make it and they were both just that good.

Baker is already good NFL QB

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I thought the guy was a doosh and I'm sure he thought the same of me. No big deal. I just thought it was a bitch move the way he left. He didn't say shit. He just left us hanging there right in the middle of the season. Guy is a bitch

I do agree with the fact of how he left was bad. 

He coulda at least left one of us the keys.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

When it was just him and us running from the zombies 🧟‍♂️ he shot us in the leg so he could escape and left us to die 😂

the bastard

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Wow, you guys are rough.  The dude left a high school football forum that HE really kept going and wasn't making shit money for doing it for a great full time job with benefits for his family, a move 4 states away and a new child.  I think he got his shit straight, he owed us nothing.  Some of you he absolutely owed nothing and still kept a forum going even after he was trashed and bashed on a subjective high school football forum.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

Wow, you guys are rough.  The dude left a high school football forum that HE really kept going and wasn't making shit money for doing it for a great full time job with benefits for his family, a move 4 states away and a new child.  I think he got his shit straight, he owed us nothing.  Some of you he absolutely owed nothing and still kept a forum going even after he was trashed and bashed on a subjective high school football forum.

Hey Hoss....there's a videographer in Moultrie that really talked bad about you and I had to take up for ya.

Or...was it vice-versa?

(Smile).....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

The fact is, we kept the forum going. Period. 

I already said I liked DJ. He knew that forum meant something to us and him leaving it without so much as a word was bullshit. 

I asked him directly for a price to buy it and keep it going and he told me he would get me some info up... then he disappeared without even entertaining an offer. 

I wanted to keep it and the archived material alive out of my pocket. He thumbed his nose and left. Basically a slap in the face. 

I am glad he improved his financial situation though. I certainly don't hate the guy. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

As impressed as I was with Murray as a QB in high school, I too said back then that I thought due to his size he'd go the baseball route.

To be fair to you guys, the game has changed a lot over the years to the point where a player like Murray can get on an NFL field. Rule changes, additional protection for QBs and all players, the NFL adopting college concepts, etc. 

Also, Kyler didn’t make a big splash at TA&M and ended up in the perfect system for his skill set at OU. A lot of things had to go right.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I thought the guy was a doosh and I'm sure he thought the same of me. No big deal. I just thought it was a bitch move the way he left. He didn't say shit. He just left us hanging there right in the middle of the season. Guy is a bitch

Agreed on leaving us hanging. Some of us even tried to buy it from him. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

To be fair to you guys, the game has changed a lot over the years to the point where a player like Murray can get on an NFL field. Rule changes, additional protection for QBs and all players, the NFL adopting college concepts, etc. 

Also, Kyler didn’t make a big splash at TA&M and ended up in the perfect system for his skill set at OU. A lot of things had to go right.

I agree. But those lineman aren't getting smaller. He's a kick to watch play. I hope it works out.

25 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

This is correct. 

14 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Dallas Jackson is a idiot

Shouldn't be surprised he ended up being wrong

Be grateful for those that make the effort even if they fall short of greatness. Great teams are built around talented guys that hang together. Superstars are built out of great coaches and good talent around them. DJ was a good guy that got too much shit from a few that think they are better than everyone else. 

• Like 3