North Morven's Latest Update....

Rufus69

Well...a lot has happened since The Bent-Nosed Boys put out their Georgia Top 50.  So they did a bit of a review and made a couple of changes.  Nothing drastic mind ya...but a few things to get a "convo" going (amongst Georgia ballers).  Here's just a summary of a few schools...and changes made.

1. Grayson - still the same.  The Green Meanies will be out for blood this year.  I pity any team that has them on their schedule.

2.  North Gwinnett - still the same.  I pity one team that has them on their schedule on opening afternoon in the Benz.

3.  McEachern - up one spot.  The Franklin Stephens edition of the hybrid wing/spread/power I will confuse their opponents SO BAD...it won't be funny.

4.  Lowndes - still the same.  Randy Mac has his best team since...last year.  He traded most of his QBs (for transfers to come later) and is going with a talented sophomore to lead the Viking horde.

5.  Marietta - up one spot.  If the Blue Devils can put eleven or twelve healthy kids on the field at one time...they gonna be bad.

6.  Lee County - down three spots.  Their HC applied for just about every opening there was this off season.  This scared the North Morven gurus.  They asked...what's wrong?

7.  Buford - still the same.  Just a bunch of Wolves trying to be relevant again.  Who knows?  It's probably 50/50.

8.  Parkview - still the same.  Never liked the Urange Panthers.  NEVER.  But they'll be solid this season and they'll win some big games.

9.  Archer - down a bunch.  They blew it last year.  Had Colquitt beat but didn't have the Colquitt kicker beat.  Gonna be interesting to see if they can rebound.

10.  Northside - still the same.  I don't see it, but the BNB says the Eagles could make a run this year.  Ain't that s-w-e-e-t.

15.  Rome - down a few spots.  Rome might should be higher but nobody at Lime Sink nor North Morven likes Shorty Reid.

18.  Valdosta - up with optimism.  The Rod is probably coaching for his livelihood.  He has his son at QB.  He has some pretty talented players.  He better not let Lowndes sink the ship.

19.  Milton - down a bunch.  The defending AAAAAAA Champs have a tough road to hoe.  They lost their QB and he'll be hard to replace.

25.  Colquitt - up a lot.  The Hawgs have an HC.  They also have most of their assistants in place.  They have some player issues...but hopefully everything will be worked out by summer ball.

One thing is guaranteed.  Everything under the Top 5 will change by opening night.

Rufus>>

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Milton lost their QB & all of their skill players. They return most of their OL & DL... But blocking wont help with no one to run or throw the ball.

Who knows.

Well...I only listed Milton's QB cause...frankly...he beat us.  We did not have an answer for him

Rufus>>

23 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Uncle Rufus, you sleepin on my Demons. Returns 16 of 22 starters. Poised to make another title run and ACTUALLY win it all this year. 

Hoss....you fellers ain't even got an HC to speak of...(Smile).  Chastain done hightailed it over to JOCO.  Y'all in the same boat as Colquitt...and you hafta come to the Hawg Pen this year...(Smile).

Rufus>>

9 minutes ago, Woodchopper said:

Dixon

I posted on the Georgia Board I thought it was excessive.   I heard "they" were considering taking his right testicle...but thankfully, that was taken off the table.  I've always been one to say the punishment should fit the crime.  I don't think this does.  But it is what it is.  

Rufus>>

Problems like this typically lead to even worse behaviors. You rarely take away something a young person does well. Now having said this if the infraction is bad enough there becomes no choice. I’m sure if Rab expressed his position anyone other than a Packer player would be left testically challenged!!

44 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I posted on the Georgia Board I thought it was excessive.   I heard "they" were considering taking his right testicle...but thankfully, that was taken off the table.  I've always been one to say the punishment should fit the crime.  I don't think this does.  But it is what it is.  

Rufus>>

They expel students for fighting these days ... Count it as a blessing it’s just spring he’s suspended