Bruins poised to make 3rd championship round for Boston this year - will face St. Louis

Bormio

17 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Gotta handle the Blues first.  And the Bruins need to finish off the Canes.  Old friend Joe Thornton vs his original team.

You bet. This homer hopes that they can. The Blues looked focused and physical the other night, and now they’re going home tied. Gonna be tough. I think it’ll go 7 with the teal winning at home. Hoping at least....and yes Thornton having to beat Boston for his Cup would epic. 😎

• Like 1

Bruins are really America’s team.  Of the Bruins players who have played in the playoffs, only 4 are Canadian, while 12 are from the good ol’ US of A.  The Bruins have more Americans playing than the other 3 teams left combined.  In fairness, 3 of their best players are Canadians - Bergeron, Debrusk and Marchand.

And for all you libs - no Russians!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Red Sox pitchers chalked up 24 strike outs last night against the Rockies...and lost. Put that tidbit in one of those Duck Boats and send it on it's way!

That must have been frustrating, but it’s still early days in the MLB season ...

Full disclosure - I’m not a big Red Sox fan.

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Sharks! Bummer of an ending for the Blues....but I’ll take it😁

Hand pass.....  Remember all the bellyaching Sharks fans did when Bruins beat them this year in SJ when the Bruin played the puck with a high stick before scoring?  No I am sure that is forgotten.

• Haha 2

On 5/14/2019 at 11:34 PM, Bormio said:

Up 3-0 in Eastern Conference finals.  A 3rd Duck Boat parade in the last 9 months on the horizon??

I always loved Boston. I should have settled there after college. That said, screw them!  Look for the Hurricanes to win the next 4 games! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bormio said:

Hand pass.....  Remember all the bellyaching Sharks fans did when Bruins beat them this year in SJ when the Bruin played the puck with a high stick before scoring?  No I am sure that is forgotten.

Haha! Not sure what you’re talking about😉

• Haha 3