Colquitt spring game link

Woodchopper

11 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hoss....I know you're a Lowndes guy...and normally I'd let things go...but these gurus are no different from you.  They don't know their ass from a hole in the ground either.  If you need anything...just ask...HawgGoneIt...94Packer...or me (if it comes down to your last resort) and we'll lead you away from the primrose.

There's a few who are righteous...but not many.

Enjoy your holidays...and keep yourself safe.

Rufus>>

64FFB03E-458D-426D-BF79-3C83674800DC.gif

37 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Looks like he went 4-4. And really only got the easy ones right.

Ya know...anybody who actually knows me......knows that I love having fun with this prognostication shit.   They also know that i have had fun with Grayson. Valdosta and Lowndes  since the beginning of time (1997).   I feel for you gurus who take this shit seriously.  I really do.   Do you honestly think i give a shit about the outcomes of any games other than Colquitt?

REALLY ????

You guys need to get a life.....

Rufus>>

28 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Ya know...anybody who actually knows me......knows that I love having fun with this prognostication shit.   They also know that i have had fun with Grayson. Valdosta and Lowndes  since the beginning of time (1997).   I feel for you gurus who take this shit seriously.  I really do.   Do you honestly think i give a shit about the outcomes of any games other than Colquitt?

REALLY ????

Rufus>>

Whoah Nelly easy on 1800 it’s not even Memorial Day Yet

13 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

REALLY ????

Rufus>>

So ur a Homer then

... I can honestly say for the most part of the people on here . We actually wanna talk about and learn about other Prime time teams, multiple teams ,,

if u only care about Colquitt why are you on prep gridiron logistics , go back to 7a boards and y’all can clap hands sing songs and tell stories of the best years the packers had.. but why come on a National board if ur gonna act like that