Colquitt spring game link

Woodchopper

Lets see Plant City Loss, Cal, team Loss, and most of yalls record is pumped up with NY teams. Come on guy nothing of any real note here. Just our region alone of Lowndes, Colquitt and Camden have enjoyed national ranking. Your argument is lame to say the least. You need to stick with hockey and volleyball although you might have a couple of decent soccer teams

1 minute ago, MTP28 said:

Lets see Plant City Loss, Cal, team Loss, and most of yalls record is pumped up with NY teams. Come on guy nothing of any real note here. Just our region alone of Lowndes, Colquitt and Camden have enjoyed national ranking. Your argument is lame to say the least. You need to stick with hockey and volleyball although you might have a couple of decent soccer teams

Ima let you keep digging yourself in a Hole haha Camden ya that’s something to be proud of.. just admit, that’s Pure BushLeauge

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bergen Catholic And Milton Beat Georgia’s Best teams they had to offer

GA is no longer a football Mecca State 

id put them some where between Alaska and Wyoming 

Milton is a Georgia team... How does that work exactly.

Yeah didn’t see the Top 50 All Back Yard Poll your referring to and am simply trying to understand where that RULE resides. The fact you can’t speak without insults either indicates your an adolescent or defensive about your puffed up standing. Either way why do you have to ask someone else to join our discussion?

On 5/19/2019 at 8:22 AM, MTP28 said:

So where are the bylaws from the NB that states Top 50 to post?

Dear member,

Thank you for your interest in our forum.  Please be aware that all members must make every effort to hone their game on their said local boards prior to venturing into the treacherous waters of the National Board.  Tenured members such as @imaGoodBoyNow are only looking out for your best interest when they urge you to consider the ramifications for not brining your "A game" to these forums.

Please review the bylaws where various articles strictly state the requirements for becoming a member in good standing.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and we look forward to reading your posts during the 2019 season.

-The Comish

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

And that’s final

The King Has Spoken

Dear member,

While we appreciate your zeal for advising our newest members on the proper etiquitte for participating in our said forums, we must emphasize that you work through proper channels to report uninformed posters to the varios mods which are paid a good salary to police the forums.  Please do not contact this office directly unless you first attempt to work through the proper process

This is an extremely busy time for the Executive Committee as we must vett numerous aspiring member applications, and audit current members for payment of dues.  As such, we would be remiss to not inform you that your dues are over 3 years delinquent, which makes you one of our highest DSO accounts.  Please send your dues in now in order to avoid your account being turned over to our Law firm of Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

-The Comish

• Haha 1

So please excuse me for venturing into this site without the proper training. I see very similar behaviors on both the NB and the GA Vent. If Imaboynow is indicative of polished high school football information for this site the with all due respect Mr. Commish it’s not very impressive. IMHO I would place all of Georgia High School above NJ. So as I understand your prerequisites your high school team needs to have been ranked in the top 50 to post on this site? And if that’s the case then I will kindly excuse myself.

Thank you in advance for clearing this matter up.

2 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

While we appreciate your zeal for advising our newest members on the proper etiquitte for participating in our said forums, we must emphasize that you work through proper channels to report uninformed posters to the varios mods which are paid a good salary to police the forums.  Please do not contact this office directly unless you first attempt to work through the proper process

This is an extremely busy time for the Executive Committee as we must vett numerous aspiring member applications, and audit current members for payment of dues.  As such, we would be remiss to not inform you that your dues are over 3 years delinquent, which makes you one of our highest DSO accounts.  Please send your dues in now in order to avoid your account being turned over to our Law firm of Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

-The Comish

No offense, in no way am I talking back but @PrepGridiron went up to the Catskills Few months back and haven’t heard from him since.. @HawgGoneItis shit faced on some Beach 🏖 somewhere @Gardensateballer Is gearing up for his 2024 Presidential Bid

man shits a mess right now

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

So please excuse me for venturing into this site without the proper training. I see very similar behaviors on both the NB and the GA Vent. If Imaboynow is indicative of polished high school football information for this site the with all due respect Mr. Commish it’s not very impressive. IMHO I would place all of Georgia High School above NJ. So as I understand your prerequisites your high school team needs to have been ranked in the top 50 to post on this site? And if that’s the case then I will kindly excuse myself.

Thank you in advance for clearing this matter up.

Not one person got an invitation on here... half of y’all came on here cause y’all follow everything Rab Says and the other half Googled something about football and stumbled their way on Here

33 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Just a question there Cinderella. I think your Commish said to play nice. Now I did a little research on your team. Largely a male school that has won multiple SC. Now Lowndes has been ranked before but apparently I can’t get a pass. 

Hoss....I know you're a Lowndes guy...and normally I'd let things go...but these gurus are no different from you.  They don't know their ass from a hole in the ground either.  If you need anything...just ask...HawgGoneIt...94Packer...or me (if it comes down to your last resort) and we'll lead you away from the primrose.

There's a few who are righteous...but not many.

Enjoy your holidays...and keep yourself safe.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2