Will Katy ever Spice Up their Schedule?

RedZone

24 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Your entire argument is  what calpreps  tells you.   that’s silly, even for you.

No reasonable person would conclude this based on a reading of my stuff.

You just like to ignore quantitative sources because they undermine your ability to lie about eye tests with impunity.

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

My visual evaluation of a 1-point win over Summer Creek and a 55-point defensive effort against Channelview doesn't necessitate calpreps.

That’s not visual, that’s posting a margin of victory from max preps scores.  You haven’t watched anything   

More clownish behavior from Los. 

17 minutes ago, The Guru said:

No reasonable person would conclude this based on a reading of my stuff.

You just like to ignore quantitative sources because they undermine your ability to lie about eye tests with impunity.

A reasonable person will actually watch a team play before commenting.

watching games provides perspective and specifically in comparing other teams across the country.  

You don’t watch much if any TXHSFB, so your opinion is not credible nor important.  I don’t know why you insist on trying to be. 

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You haven’t watched anything  

Also, you and other clowns need to stop claiming that people have to watch every team that they talk about.

If I look at a teams' results and they have zero wins vs. top 1000 teams and I see a 1-point win over Summer Creek and a 55-point defensive effort against Channelview then that team stinks. They don't deserve my time. I don't need to see them to know that they suck.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You just claimed that looking at a score is not visual.

And you want to claim that my behavior is clownish.

you like being silly.  That’s your schtick.  You didn’t visually watch them play.  That’s a fact.  You read a score and then interjected your invalid opinion.  

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

watching games provides perspective and specifically in comparing other teams across the country. 

I've watched enough games to know who's worth watching.

And perspective is only as good as the person watching the game.

For instance, you could watch every team in America and still not know what they hell is going on. A grandmother in Albuquerque watches her grandson's team every week. It doesn't make her qualified to judge.

• Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You don’t watch much if any TXHSFB, so your opinion is not credible nor important.  I don’t know why you insist on trying to be. 

If that's true then you'll have to account for the fact that I'm right about their teams far more than you are.

I know the reason why. You'll continue to wonder.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You didn’t visually watch them play.  That’s a fact.  You read a score and then interjected your invalid opinion. 

I don't need to watch Atascocita to know that they're not good.

You prove, again, how little you know by trying to argue this point.

If you watch film with no context (ie results, scores, etc.) then you're even more of a fraud than I already suspect.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Also, you and other clowns need to stop claiming that people have to watch every team that they talk about.

If I look at a teams' results and they have zero wins vs. top 1000 teams and I see a 1-point win over Summer Creek and a 55-point defensive effort against Channelview then that team stinks. They don't deserve my time. I don't need to see them to know that they suck.

I don’t value an opinion of those that don’t watch teams play. It really is that simple.  

But yet here you are still babbling about a team(s) you don’t know anything about other than scores you pulled off of max preps.  😂 

I’ve got other important things to do than entertain you, I hate I can’t get my 15 min back posting back n forward with you.

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

But yet here you are still babbling about a team(s) you don’t know anything about other than scores you pulled off of max preps.  😂

I don't know anything about a team except their record, who they played, what the scores were and their history.

🤡

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I’ve got other important things to do than entertain you, I hate I can’t get my 15 min back posting back n forward with you.

But you apparently have the time to watch a bunch of crappy high school football teams just so you can claim moral superiority when evaluating them.

The problem is that you don't know shizz about high school football and therefore your evaluation is meaningless.

• Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I don’t value an opinion of those that don’t watch teams play. It really is that simple.  

And maxpreps ironically has regularly included incorrect stats and scores 

Maybe that's why Los never makes any sense with his bullshit rambling

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Guru said:

If that's true then you'll have to account for the fact that I'm right about their teams far more than you are.

I know the reason why. You'll continue to wonder.

You have an unmerited inflated image of yourself.  You’re a fraud  

We never see predictions from you bc you don’t want to be exposed as a fraud. All we get is after the fact analysis.  That’s weak.... but that’s your schtick 

• Like 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

We never see predictions from you bc you don’t want to be exposed as a fraud. All we get is after the fact analysis.  That’s weak.... but that’s your schtick

Predictions are dumb. Evaluations are more important.

The reason you think that after the fact analyses are weak is because you're so bad at them. Anybody can just guess on a prediction but when something happens can that person accurately recount it and be insightful?

On this board the answer is usually, no.

You're a perfect example.

You and others consistently tell us that obviously crappy teams are good.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

You have an unmerited inflated image of yourself.  You’re a fraud  

He is a fraud anyway

He claims to be this football insider while he is actually working for the state of Florida in Tallahassee and doesn't even go to the games of the team he claims he's a insider of

He gets same info about STA that I can get about Columbia because all he does is ask the coaches still on staff from his days as the stat boy 

The difference between me and him is I also see my team in action while he doesn't

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

He is a fraud anyway

He claims to be this football insider while he is actually working for the state of Florida in Tallahassee and doesn't even go to the games of the team he claims he's a insider of

He gets same info about STA that I can get about Columbia because all he does is ask the coaches still on staff from his days as the stat boy 

The difference between me and him is I also see my team in action while he doesn't

Yeah, I believe what you posted.  It’s probably all true.  He’s a harmless fella though, so I entertain him for a little; cut him off, and 😂 at him.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yeah, I believe what you posted.  It’s probably all true.  He’s a harmless fella though, so I entertain him for a little; cut him off, and 😂 at him.

Well this is food for thought

Normally Los never hesitates to say someone lying yet I've made this exact point several times both with him being a former stat boy and living in Tallahassee and not actually seeing STA games

Not once has he tried to deny it, mainly because he knows it's true and doesn't want to give me a chance to make him into a fool 

• Like 1