Will Katy ever Spice Up their Schedule?

RedZone

Just now, Horsefly said:

Well, they do play north shore on ESPN and will play a probable TX top 10 in atascocita the following week.  

AND, I'll watch it if it is indeed on ESPN, but you know what I mean..

Next year they will probably drop North Shore and play The Woodlands again....and etc.

The schedule just doesn't change very much.......they may play a Westlake or someone like that every now and again.

It's just boring.....

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Well, they do play north shore on ESPN and will play a probable TX top 10 in atascocita the following week.  

2 teams that would eviscerate every team in Louisiana. 

If Katy beat some Louisiana team by 40 that’s more exiting than playing a national top 10 North Shore team I guess 

• Haha 1

It's not just an OOS thing.

Katy has been playing football a long time and still has never played Allen, Trinity, Desoto, Judson, Westfield (and they are right there in Houston) and many others. Absolutely NOT interested for some reason.......I believe Katy may have played SLC in the playoffs.and a couple of others.

For the most part they are content in their little comfort zone when it come to scheduling.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Next year they will probably drop North Shore and play The Woodlands again....and etc.

The schedule just doesn't change very much.......they may play a Westlake or someone like that every now and again.

It's just boring.....

Katy is Katy, I’m more interested in who north shore, Allen or Duncanville schedule.  

13 hours ago, RedZone said:

It's just boring.....

The WCAC would love to play Katy 

8 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Never heard of Atrociousita.  Now Katy is finding worse teams to play than the devil’s Inkerdum

You not having heard of them is meaningless.  Atascocita and north shore are legit on their schedule. Once again you’ve heard it from me first. Atascocita is a TX top 10 worthy team.  

• Haha 1