Will Katy ever Spice Up their Schedule?

RedZone

Just now, Horsefly said:

I said they’d be top 10, played katy well last year. 

I bet they won't and for every "played Katy well" they have a "almost lost to Summer Creek."

They gave up 55 points to #3051 Channelview.

They weren't even in the top 30 in Texas on calpreps the last two years but they'll be top 10.

Get real.

11 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Yes I understand and I simply asked if Summer creek is a top 10 team since they are one point worse than  acousticGuitar 

Well.   did you factor in katy’s 3 point win over atascocita last year?  What does that mean for this season?  😂     

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Well.   did you factored in katy’s 3 point win over atascocita last year?  What does that mean for this season?  😂     

One close win means as much as one close loss.

It seems that your entire love affair with Atascocita is the close loss to Katy.

That's typical amateur level analysis.

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Well.   did you factored in katy’s 3 point win over atascocita last year?  What does that mean for this season?  😂     

It means the same thing as Colquitt's 45 point win over North Gwinnett in the 2018 AAAAAAA Quarterfinals.....

N-O-T-H-I-N-G

Rufus>>

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Why do you feel they will be a Top 10 Texas team?

Lots of Texas teams are going to have some terrible years for that to happen...

They return double digit starters and have a solid ‘21/22 class to include one of the state’s top WR and OT prospects.  I really favor teams that return a starting QB, which they do.  (Their WRs are excellent with good length and size) 

2 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

When will you tools realize no one cares about MNC except for a very few. High School football is about state championships. National rankings are just icing not a goal. Except for a very few. They aren’t scheduling for you nerds to satisfy your thirst to name a fake national champion that doesn’t really exist or too satisfy you want to say o e state is better than another. Please no state has any magic fairy dust to produce better football team they just have more people and if you can recruit the better athletes to one team them yeah ok you can build a super team.  Most states don’t allow that. Who’s to say if Nebraska pushed all their best players to one team they couldn’t be ranked top ten nationally

And now it's time for the cliche of the day.

Thanks, CODEBEARD.

Somebody wonders whether a program is actually going to challenge themselves and you respond by ripping MNCs and national rankings.

Cool story, man.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Who cares about ranked wins last season.  Has nothing to do with them being evaluated as a top 10 team THIS season. 

🤡

Marietta would be a perfect example of that statement.  A less than stellar 2018...but they gonna be "hot to trot" in 2019.  They could be the next Grayson...(Smile).

Rufus>>

6 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

When will you tools realize no one cares about MNC except for a very few. High School football is about state championships. National rankings are just icing not a goal. Except for a very few. They aren’t scheduling for you nerds to satisfy your thirst to name a fake national champion that doesn’t really exist or to satisfy your  want to say one state is better than another. Please no state has any magic fairy dust to produce a better football team they just have more people and if you can recruit the better athletes to one team then yeah ok you can build a super team.  Most states don’t allow that. Who’s to say if Nebraska pushed all their best players to one team they couldn’t be ranked top ten nationally?

Hate to break ur Bubble But you Do know ur posting on Prep Gridiron Logistics... this  literally is a Website for National Matchups, I cant believe I’m reading this right now

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Hate to break ur Bubble But you Do know ur posting on Prep Gridiron Logistics... this  literally is a Website for National Matchups, I cant believe I’m reading this right now

You're not the only person who sees the irony in these clowns coming onto a national forum only to tell people that nobody cares about national games and rankings.