OT: Something positive from Trump?

noonereal

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Why not keep this Trump shit in 1 thread.

[...]

Why are you flooding this site with Trump...

It's kind of growing on me. See below...

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Why do people give a shit if Trump wants to ban Muslims?

If that wasnt all over the news no one would care. It's just something to fill peoples boring lives with, IMO. Wanting to be a part of drama. Its an undeniable human trait. The reality is that will never have any effect on you, and if it does... it'll be a positive one. Because Americans wont be bred into half-Muslims over time. 

One day in the future... we are all going to be All things, part Asian, part Hispanic, part European, part Arab, part African-American... and we are all going to look exactly the same. Like that Southpark episode where people come from the future and all look the same.

I personally don't want Americans to be bred out of America.

That post was far more entertaining than another discussion about the alleged bias against GA at calpreps. 

8 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

It's kind of growing on me. See below...

That post was far more entertaining than another discussion about the alleged bias against GA at calpreps. 

The discussion on CalPreps wasnt about bias against GA. Its that the ratings of teams within each seperate state, cannot be compared to other states. As each state has their own scale. Teams that play each other are scaled together... and teams play instate 97.29% of the time. So bundling teams from 50 different states together to create a "National Rating" is idiotic and nothing but click-bait from Ned Freeman... in example, a 60 rating in CalPreps' system, is different across the board in every single individual state (meaning a 60 rating can carry more or less weight from state-to-state, yet is falsely conveyed as equal by CP simply to create more views).

To continue alleging the conversation was about bias against Georgia, is nothing but another Californian Varsity Board lie in a list so long it makes Donald Trump look like "Honest Abe" Lincoln.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Why do people give a shit if Trump wants to ban Muslims?

If that wasnt all over the news no one would care. It's just something to fill peoples boring lives with, IMO. Wanting to be a part of drama. Its an undeniable human trait. The reality is that will never have any effect on you, and if it does... it'll be a positive one. Because Americans wont be bred into half-Muslims over time. 

One day in the future... we are all going to be All things, part Asian, part Hispanic, part European, part Arab, part African-American... and we are all going to look exactly the same. Like that Southpark episode where people come from the future and all look the same.

I personally don't want Americans to be bred out of America. And you guys won't either once you see its almost happened.... fortunately it wont be any time in the NEAR future, so I won't see it. But when it does, we'll be just like every other failed nation out there those people are leaving... we wont be a Nation that is a leader of the free world.

Immigrants will come, breed us out, turn this country into the same shit they left, and then will want to leave here for the next "greener pasture" Nation to inevitably turn to shit, also. Bank on it.

Like I said before. Diversity is a code word for White Genocide. The truth is the majority of all minority races hate white people so much, but are very limited in carrying out their hatred because whites still dominate the American population. All the obsession in diversity is just a ploy to get strength in numbers. 

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

The discussion on CalPreps wasnt about bias against GA. Its that the ratings of teams within each seperate state, cannot be compared to other states. As each state has their own scale. Teams that play each other are scaled together... and teams play instate 97.29% of the time. So bundling teams from 50 different states together to create a "National Rating" is idiotic and nothing but click-bait from Ned Freeman... in example, a 60 rating in CalPreps' system, is different across the board in every single individual state (meaning a 60 rating can carry more or less weight from state-to-state, yet is falsely conveyed as equal by CP simply to create more views).

To continue alleging the conversation was about bias against Georgia, is nothing but another Californian Varsity Board lie in a list so long it makes Donald Trump look like "Honest Abe" Lincoln.

Looking at the calpreps ratings in Texas for example would show tiny teams in 3 or 4A ranked in the top 10 in the whole state, when in fact they would get crushed by 6A JV teams. 

Hell remember back in 2007 when Ned had an Iowa team ranked ahead of a 15-0 Miami Northwestern team. That guy is a lame lunatic

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Looking at the calpreps ratings in Texas for example would show tiny teams in 3 or 4A ranked in the top 10 in the whole state, when in fact they would get crushed by 6A JV teams. 

Hell remember back in 2007 when Ned had an Iowa team ranked ahead of a 15-0 Miami Northwestern team. That guy is a lame lunatic

Aye... TX 6A isnt very well connected with Texas 3A or 4A, because 6A teams dont play those small teams often. .. so some of those teams can climb the rankings and be amongst the larger schools by beating the shit out of the smaller schools. You wont be as many small schools at the top, because those classes dont START with as many high ranked teams, so theres not as many teams to play with high ratings to obtain high rankings amongst the large schools. But its still possible.

When you start adding different states together, especially 50, when a majority of them never play a single game vs the others... you are just being idiotic and want clicks.

And CP will get clicks, no matter the flaws, because its literally the only ranking system that ranks that many teams. Its an amusement and morons like Noonereal will swear by it because its his only option.

LA Times bitching about Trump this morning, hard to argue:

• Trump’s shocking lack of respect for those fundamental rules and institutions on which our government is based. 
  • His utter lack of regard for truth.
  • His scary willingness to repeat alt-right conspiracy theories, racist memes and crackpot, out-of-the-mainstream ideas

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-trump-overview-20170402-story.html 

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Like I said before. Diversity is a code word for White Genocide. The truth is the majority of all minority races hate white people so much, but are very limited in carrying out their hatred because whites still dominate the American population. All the obsession in diversity is just a ploy to get strength in numbers. 

What is this? Did you finally graduate? 

1488, right bro?!

Fitting that this comes to light in the "Something positive from Trump" thread. It sort of reiterates what many folks have been suggesting about Trump's agenda all along doesn't it? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

every time you post, images like this pop into my brain

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

This doesn't fit my experience of the world at all.

I grew up poor in crappy apartments and subsidized housing in Southern California, with other poor whites, Mexicans, Vietnamese, and so on. And we all got along fine together. We ate at each other's houses, played video games together, played sports together, and then, later, in high school, we drank together and skipped school together. My first serious girlfriend was Mexican. 

I never got any sense at all of anyone's hatred of white people or any interest at all in a White Genocide coming from the "minority races". 

I think you may have stumbled upon some bad literature. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

This doesn't fit my experience of the world at all.

I grew up poor in crappy apartments and subsidized housing in Southern California, with other poor whites, Mexicans, Vietnamese, and so on. And we all got along fine together. We ate at each other's houses, played video games together, played sports together, and then, later, in high school, we drank together and skipped school together. My first serious girlfriend was Mexican. 

I never got any sense at all of anyone's hatred for white people or any interest at all in a White Genocide coming from the "minority races". 

I think you may have stumbled upon some bad literature. 

Heck, kids don't even see color till some old racist starts telling them. blaming blacks or Mexicans or whoever for their failed life.

• Like 2