OT: Something positive from Trump?

noonereal

I can get on board with finding ways to punish foreign trade manipulations and cheats. 

I still think the rollback of regulations that is intended to renew coal mining need is "for show" and will only have small effect on jobs in trade for bad effects on environment. (I always err to the side of "the needs of the many, greatly outweigh the needs of the few) the many of course being the billions on the planet and the few being the relatively small in comparison, number of coal jobs that come back in trade.

I guess like anything else, these EO's all come down to which lens you are viewing through as to whether they are to be seen as a positive or not. 

The funniest thing to me is... we exited the Obama administration seeing it handcuffed and having to use EO's to get anything done, and now, here we are with the same thing of the Trump administration.  Can't budge the congress... There's an EO for that.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I can get on board with finding ways to punish foreign trade manipulations and cheats. 

I still think the rollback of regulations that is intended to renew coal mining need is "for show" and will only have small effect on jobs in trade for bad effects on environment. (I always err to the side of "the needs of the many, greatly outweigh the needs of the few) the many of course being the billions on the planet and the few being the relatively small in comparison, number of coal jobs that come back in trade.

I guess like anything else, these EO's all come down to which lens you are viewing through as to whether they are to be seen as a positive or not. 

The funniest thing to me is... we exited the Obama administration seeing it handcuffed and having to use EO's to get anything done, and now, here we are with the same thing of the Trump administration.  Can't budge the congress... There's an EO for that.

of course it's nothing but symbolism but it is important for a politician and as he ran on it and was elected because of it, it's fair to do. 

as to Obie having to turn to EO, that was because of a GOP congress that put party ahead of country. 

Trump should have no need of EO as he and Congress are GOP. 

For him to need to issue EO now is telling. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

of course it's nothing but symbolism but it is important for a politician and as he ran on it and was elected because of it, it's fair to do. 

as to Obie having to turn to EO, that was because of a GOP congress that put party ahead of country. 

Trump should have no need of EO as he and Congress are GOP. 

For him to need to issue EO now is telling. 

It is very telling.  To me it says that he doesn't know how to govern.  He is new to governing so I give him some slack but he has both houses and the need for EO's is just not there.  He hasn't figured out yet that he doesn't need to create enemies and chaos at every turn.  He may never figure it out as that is his style and not likely that will change.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I doubt the coal mining thing will work... weve found better energy sources.... the only thing I use cosl for now is Grilling and Christmas presents for my bad ass little cousins...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, noonereal said:

To right his ship, IMO, Trump needs to stop stupid and stick to governing.

He took a positive step yesterday by signing two executive orders 

aimed at tackling the trade imbalance. 

Thoughts on these orders? 

And THAT was what you think was his FIRST positive steps in his administration?xD He's already done ten times more to benefit the country, than Barry did in EIGHT YEARS! Famous last words of Obana, as he slithered out the door! "Those jobs will NOT be coming back!" On Nov. 9th, Trump started a trend that has thus far, brought back THOUSANDS of WELL PAYING jobs to America!

6 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I doubt the coal mining thing will work... weve found better energy sources.... the only thing I use cosl for now is Grilling and Christmas presents for my bad ass little cousins...

Trump and Spicer have both stated on numerous occasions! That they are sensitive to the environment, while at the same time, are attempting to reduced stifling regulations, that are killing various industries, including coal! You obviously are a patron of Clinton News Network?

6 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Have you heard of this new fangled concept that was invented AFTER Barry slithered back to his madrasa in Indonesia? It's called EXPORTATION!

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Trump and Spicer have both stated on numerous occasions! That they are sensitive to the environment, while at the same time, are attempting to reduced stifling regulations, that are killing various industries, including coal! You obviously are a patron of Clinton News Network?

Well, if Trump and Spicer have both said it, that's good enough for me. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

THAT's only because Chucky and the plastic surgery psycho have done EVERYTHING in their power to block the Trump agenda, and to the harm of the country! IF they cared about you and I, they'd get outta the fucking way, and let PROGRESS REIGN!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

THAT'S the SPIRIT BOZO

By the BY, wonder how much coverage your lame brain press will give all those DEMS, who are about to go to CLUB FED?!

I don't care for the Democratic party or the liberal press. 

But if you think that Trump's and Spicer's saying something publicly is good evidence that what they're saying is true or even sincere, then you probably haven't been doing your job as a citizen of our state. 

Why not keep this Trump shit in 1 thread.

This thread was about Trump signing an executive order... something that will occur countless times over the next 4 years. Are you really planning on making a thread about it every day? 

Why are you flooding this site with Trump...

13 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

"The needs of the many greatly outweigh the needs of the few" 

That is exactly what people say when the want to ban Muslims, kick illegals out, and not cater to LGBT issues. 

14 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Exactly. Otherwise we'll surely enter one of those ill conceived periods of the "dreaded climate change".

Instead of spouting off about "climate" change every other post which you have now done for 2 years offer some scientific evidence to the class it doesn't exist........prove something once in your life.

The floor is yours.....

zimbo's proof? Hillary is a bitch.

What a clown.

47 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That is exactly what people say when the want to ban Muslims, kick illegals out, and not cater to LGBT issues. 

How are the needs of these groups incompatible with the needs of the many? 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Why do people give a shit if Trump wants to ban Muslims?

If that wasnt all over the news no one would care. It's just something to fill peoples boring lives with, IMO. Wanting to be a part of drama. Its an undeniable human trait. The reality is that will never have any effect on you, and if it does... it'll be a positive one. Because Americans wont be bred into half-Muslims over time. 

One day in the future... we are all going to be All things, part Asian, part Hispanic, part European, part Arab, part African-American... and we are all going to look exactly the same. Like that Southpark episode where people come from the future and all look the same.

I personally don't want Americans to be bred out of America. And you guys won't either once you see its almost happened.... fortunately it wont be any time in the NEAR future, so I won't see it. But when it does, we'll be just like every other failed nation out there those people are leaving... we wont be a Nation that is a leader of the free world.

Immigrants will come, breed us out, turn this country into the same shit they left, and then will want to leave here for the next "greener pasture" Nation to inevitably turn to shit, also. Bank on it.

23 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Instead of spouting off about "climate" change every other post which you have now done for 2 years offer some scientific evidence to the class it doesn't exist........prove something once in your life.

The floor is yours.....

zimbo's proof? Hillary is a bitch.

What a clown.

Well please prove to me how driving that prius will save the environment ? What a clown.