Leading climate change expert sentenced for lying!

9 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Not going down a rabbit hole with you. Those are easy questions to answer if you could think. But You’re the guy who thought illegals have no access to entitlements and welfare. You claimed illegals can’t get drivers licenses in California, that they can’t vote, they can’t walk into a hospitals and turn our hospitals into third world cesspools, their kids aren’t in the schools slowing down lesson teachers lessons plans because they no Habla ingles. All complete bullshit. 

Watch the video. That is all. The banks know global warning is a scam. Follow the money. 

When did I say any of these things about illegals?

Why don't you do some thinking for me, since I can't. 

51 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

IMO...that is consistant with zero eveldence that we casually or drastically contribute to climate change....But, of course, I wish you well...

We do (a little more than casually) contribute to Co2 'levels'.....

That's a fact Jack....

Co2 is still a TRAILING indicator of climate warming  tho...

So causation is more than extremely suspect....

as in ...it's not causation from Co2.

But it IS one thing that we can show we produce in quantity and unanimously so it IS also an easy tax....

just sayin'

10 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Agree and it would make more sense if these politicians were calling on all world powers to come to an agreement on what to do, when and how. ( not that other countries would actually follow through with agreements ) 

Their scare tactics politicking, videos, etc give the impression that the world will be saved if WE do this with no mention of anyone else.  

Some are. There have been many meetings over many years whose goal was to come an agreement on what to do. China and others haven't agreed to the terms. Their point has been that they need to pollute much more than we do because they're still industrializing; so it's not fair to them (they say) to hold them and us to similar standards. 

One way to solve a tragedy of the commons is for everyone to self-regulate, but of course we have reasons not to, especially if we think think that others won't. That's why problems like these are so hard to solve. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Agree and it would make more sense if these politicians were calling on all world powers to come to an agreement on what to do, when and how. ( not that other countries would actually follow through with agreements ) 

Their scare tactics politicking, videos, etc give the impression that the world will be saved if WE do this with no mention of anyone else.  

Thanks to Trump the US doesn't follow agreements either.  Pulling out of the Paris Agreement means we are the only nation not taking part.  Everybody except us.  

The scientist are in agreement and understand the science well.  In the 80's there was no such division among Repub and Dem on the Ozone.  That there is division now and that is truly a tragedy.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Troll said:

We do (a little more than casually) contribute to Co2 'levels'.....

That's a fact Jack....

Co2 is still a TRAILING indicator of climate warming  tho...

So causation is more than extremely suspect....

as in ...it's not causation from Co2.

But it IS one thing that we can show we produce in quantity and unanimously so it IS also an easy tax....

just sayin'

All I know is 2/3rds of the world is producing co2 24 hours a day 365 days a year...since forever! You haven’t convinced me of anything even close to casual! However, we should be cognizant of our idiocy of polluting said oceans.

6 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Climate change will always happen....Look what happened, without any pollution, during the Ice Age.....Earth froze over, got REAL HOT and bingo, it melted and formed and Oceans....Some in the late 1960's said, "we only have 10-15 years"......Climate change has happened,with extreams, for millions of years.....and will continue...

Totally agree, climate change will happen naturally, it's just a matter of time. The big kicker is some natural diaster like a super valcano or a asteroid impact that is a life changing event.

And further research shows that the CO2 levels have doubled since 1950. Pretty sure it's a global thing, and some will work harder to reduce CO2 causes while some won't. To do nothing but blame the other guy is moronic.

BTW, Rods from Gods has been going on for a longtime now. Pretty hard to defend against too. I'm sure the US has a few stored in the heavens up above though, just in case. 

8 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

And further research shows that the CO2 levels have doubled since 1950. Pretty sure it's a global thing, and some will work harder to reduce CO2 causes while some won't. To do nothing but blame the other guy is moronic.

BTW, Rods from Gods has been going on for a longtime now. Pretty hard to defend against too. I'm sure the US has a few stored in the heavens up above though, just in case. 

Has co2 levels doubled or is how we measure co2 levels progressed since 1950?

1 hour ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Has co2 levels doubled or is how we measure co2 levels progressed since 1950?

This is how NASA now views Co2    …..

Yet some people still fall for the old al gore hocky stick highlight chart...lol

I was gonna comment on Carbon monoxide being viewed siimilarly as probably the gas I'd check first....

And how when I do there always seems to be the highest concentration blot over Washington DC...

Then they go and show that for a sec as well...

colors are always SUPER bright for NASA and it DOES stand for Not A Straight Answer …..so...

for what it's worth....